Will you marry me?

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Next Friday

Photo shoot session studio

Jiyoon POV

Without even realizing it, a whole month had passed of my marriage with Sungkyu-oppa and a lot of things happened. We had to search all over Seoul finding pieces of photos of each other. Then, redecorate our apartment. That little encounter with the old couple in the supermarket that said that what we have is true love… Then the amusement park. Malaysia. The little welcome party he did for me. The inauguration party with our friends and members… and now…, finally, we have to take the official pictures of our marriage…

I saw him walking all smiley from across the room and I don’ know why but I found myself smiling too.

‘Jiyoon, annyo~’ greeted me Sungkyu-oppa when he was near.

‘Annyo oppa’ I said and got up my seat.

‘Ready?’ he asked with that smile he does every time he’s with me.

‘Yeah’ I said and he offered me his arm. I took it and we start walking.

We both entered the studio and the photographer and his staff greeted us.

‘Annyunghaseyo kids’

‘Annyunghaseyo’ we both said at unison bowing at them.

‘Wow, you two are really close to each other, no?’ said the photographer smirking.

‘Huh? Why you said that?’ Sungkyu-oppa asked amused.

‘Well, you seem very comfortable with each other and…, she’s taking your arm…’ the man said pointing at our entwined arms. I blushed and quickly let it go. The man giggled…

‘Are you ready for this?’ said the photographer.

‘Yes’ we said smiling in anticipation.

‘Great, then, Jiyoon, you can go with her’ he said to me, pointing at a woman on his left. ‘Sungkyu can go with her’ he said to Sungkyu-oppa, pointing at another woman on his right.

We did as he said and followed our respective stylish.

The stylish assigned to me led me to a change room where a lot of clothing were stored. She looked at me from head to toe for a couple of minutes and then she took out an incredible bride dress. It was the most beautiful wedding dress I had ever seen… I don’t really have words to describe it, it was simply perfect…

She gave it to me along with a pair of gorgeous high heels and said me to put it on. I did as she said and…the dress fit me perfectly, the heels too, the woman didn’t have to do anything to fix it. It was like that dress and those shoes were made exclusive for me…

‘Wow girl, you really have a perfect body…’ the woman said when I went out the changing room. I blushed and smiled shyly…

‘Thank you…’ I said looking at the floor. I still can get used to the praises of people…

‘Come with me Jiyoon, we’re going to put you on some make up’ she said walking away. I followed her.

She led me where the makeup artists were. I sat on one chair and a girl approached me and started her work.

After fifteen minutes, I was ready. She put a simple, natural makeup on me so I look fresh and shiny. I said thanks and headed to the photography area.

When I got there, I spotted Sugkyu-oppa all dressed up talking with one of the camera man and then with the photographer.

‘I wonder what he is saying to them…’I thought curious about the conversation the men were having, they looked interested in what Sungkyu-oppa was saying to them…

End POV

Sungkyu POV

‘PD-nim’ I called out for the PD that was waiting outside the changing room. He turned his attention to me. ‘I’m planning on ask something to Jiyoon, while we were taking the photos, so please be sure to take her expression’

‘What are you going to ask her?’

‘You’ll see’ I said being mysterious and grinned. The man simply smiled and nodded.

‘Do I have to take her expression too?’ asked the photographer that overheard my conversation. I got surprised. ‘Because if I do, be sure to tell me with anticipation’

I shook my head. ‘No, I think she’ll be surprised only for a second or so’

The man understood. ‘Ok’ he said smirking.

‘There she is…’ said the camera man smiling at the view of Jiyoon. I turned my head and saw her… I had never seen her so beautiful, so…perfect…

My jaw fall a little. She smiled and the entire studio illuminate. I felt my heart beating fast.

‘Why am I feeling like this…?’

‘She looks beautiful…’ said the photographer beside me. I got shocked.

‘What?’ I asked glaring him. He simply smiled apologizing and made her signs to come and join us.

She started to walk and by every step she took, I felt my heart beating faster. I was delighting my view with her figure…, the perfect shape of her body, that beautiful face and thank God for that dress…

‘What were you talking about?’ she asked curious.

‘Nothing in particular’ I answered quickly. ‘You look really beautiful’

‘Thank you’ she said shyly. ‘You look good too’

I smiled. ‘Thanks’

‘Ok kids, now that you both are ready, I have something for you’ the photographer said showing us an envelope. We looked at him interested.

He gave us the envelope. I took it and opened it. There was a note inside.

‘Oh, it’s a mission card’ I said.

‘What’s it say?’ Jiyoon asked intrigued.

“Bouquet couple, as you know, today you’ll have to take your wedding photos so, be sure to show closeness and share your first kiss as an official couple”

‘WHAT?!’ we both shouted shocked.

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (dumbfounded) WHAT? Why so soon?

PD: You two already kiss…

Sungkyu: (shocked) …

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (shocked) WHAT? Why so soon and suddenly? ...Adam couple had to wait like for three months before they kiss in the cheek, and Khuntoria didn’t kiss for like a year! Why do we have to do it now?

PD: You two kiss already on a previous show.

Jiyoon: We were pushed against each other! It was against our will! (shouting out of herself)

PD: …

Jiyoon: It’s not fair… (pouting and crossing her arms)

---

The photographer and the camera men giggled when they saw the reaction of the young.

‘This is going to be fun…’the photographer said to himself.

Jiyoon and Sungkyu looked at each other. Despair in their eyes, fear, awkwardness, nervousness…a lot of mixed feelings can be read in their personas. How the hell will they do that? How could they fight the awkwardness…?

‘Ok kids, this is what we’re going to do’ started the photographer cutting the awkward atmosphere that had grown with the seconds. ‘This man here’ he said showing with his hands a man that was near them, ‘is going to play the role of a priest’ he continued. ‘He’s going to “marry” you and you two are going to pose like if were the real deal, ok?’

Both young looked at the man and then nodded nonchalantly. Both were distracted. Their brains were filled with another matter… The KISS they’ll have to share…

‘Ok everybody. Positions’ said the photographer moving his hands.

The couple moved lazily to the center of the studio where the spot lights and the fake altar were. The staff checked the light and the stylish their clothes.

‘Ok, please start’ the photographer ordered after a couple of minutes.

‘No, wait’ suddenly said Sungkyu glancing at the camera man. The man nodded.

‘What?’ asked Jiyoon noticing the little exchange of information between her husband and the PD.

‘Jiyoon’ Sungkyu looked at his wife fully at her face. He took a step and with one hand he took out his pocket a little ring, and with the other, he grabbed her hands.

‘Huh?’ she was confused. The boy took a deep breath and slowly, he put one knee on the floor. Jiyoon panicked.

‘Jeon Jiyoon, will you marry me?’ asked the boy solemnly putting the ring in front of the girl.

She got shocked and looked at the ring he had in his fingers. ‘W-What?’ she stammered getting nervous.

‘Will you marry me?’ Sungkyu asked again in a serious tone.

Jiyoon was half shocked half happy. ‘Why are you asking me that, we’re already married’ she said trying to avoid a straight answer.

He shook his head. ‘Not really, I’d never asked you properly’ the boy clarified.

‘Why are you being like this…?’ complained the girl almost in a whisper. Sungkyu listened and simply smiled widely.

‘So? Will you marry me?’ he insisted.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: Of course I wanted her to say “Yes”, but I didn’t know what she will say.

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (Shocked) Why did he do that? …My brain stopped working at that moment… I didn’t know what to answer…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello everybody! I really hope you liked this chapter. I'm writing the next chapter right now, so maybe I'll update again tomorrow or the day after.
 
Thank you so much for reading.
 
Have a nice day! :)