First mission as a married couple

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Jiyoon POV:

When I got to the altar, I saw a big envelop with the word “mission” on it. I was sure that was the hint I was looking for but it was too far and I couldn’t reach it so I got frustrated. The camera man was smiling at me with a little evilness in his eyes. I ignored him.

‘Jiyoon?’ I heard someone calling me in a whisper. I thought it was a fan so I tried my best and turned around smiling brightly, but when I saw the person owner of the voice, my blood left my face and I felt cold for a second.

‘What the…?’

‘O…Oppa…?’ I was dumbfounded.

‘This can’t be happening…’

‘Hi…’ he said awkwardly.

‘Hi…’

Awkward silence.

‘What are you…?’ I started but then I spotted another camera man filming every movement we make. ‘Are you my…’

‘I think I am…’ he said taking out a piece of paper with something stuck in it. He looked at his paper and then at me. I felt weird.

I took out the paper I stuck the pieces of the photo too and place it next to his face. He laughed amused and did the same with his paper.

I looked at the photo and the eyes and part of his lips weren’t there, but then I turned my attention to him and his own eyes and lips filled perfectly the blanks in my photo.

I couldn’t believe it, my husband was really him?

‘And… It’s me?’ I panicked a little at the sound of his voice but quickly I regained the control of my body.

‘I’m not sure’ I said lying.

‘What?’ he said surprised. ‘Let me see’

He tried to take the paper out of my hands but I was faster and placed it behind my back.

‘Come on, let me see’ he complained trying in vain to take the photo. I laughed amused.

‘I have to be sure first’ I started saying. ‘There is an envelope there’ I said pointing at the altar. ‘I couldn’t reach it but I’m sure you can, so, would you please hand it over to me?’ I put my best puppy eyes.

He hesitated. ‘What make you think inside that envelope is the answer at your doubts?’ he asked crossing his arms.

‘I just know’ I said getting cute. He smiled and shook his head amused.

Sungkyu went to the altar and took the envelope, but he didn’t gave it to me, instead, he opened it and looked inside.

‘Hey!’ I complained trying to take the envelope but he just moved away and laughed.

‘Well, you just appeared in my photo so I guess I’ll appear in yours’ he said handing me a couple of pieces of a photo. I placed them in my own paper and a couple of arrogant eyes, very different from the ones looking at me now, looked at me.

‘It’s not you, sorry’ I said faking a serious expression.

‘What?’ he exclaimed taking the photo out of my hands.

‘Hey! What do you mean this isn’t me?’ I laughed amused at his concerned face.

‘He’s not you’ I said still smiling. ‘He’s like your evil twin brother’

‘What?’ I laughed.

‘I never saw this kind of look from you, so it has to be your evil twin brother’ I said placing the pieces in the blanks. He laughed amused.

‘No, it’s me’ he said handing me the photo. I fake a suspicious look. He laughed again. ‘It’s me, I swear’ I laughed and nodded.

‘Ok, ok, I believe you’ I said smiling.

Pause POV (A/N: LOL I don’t even know if this kind of thing exist but I didn’t know how to put the personal interview in the middle of a POV… sorry if it’s too weird, I’ll think in a better way next time)

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: How did you feel when you first saw your husband?

Jiyoon: I couldn’t believe it at first, I mean, the members teased me with him because of what happened in Bouquet, but the truth is that I never imagined it would be really him.

PD: Are you happy?

Jiyoon: (hesitating) I…, yeah…, but I think it would be easier for me if it wasn’t him…, I still feel embarrassed and sometimes awkward around him…, you know…, Bouquet thing… (Shyly smiling, blushing and looking away)

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: How did you feel when you first saw your wife?

Sungkyu: (smiling at the memory) My heart stopped beating for a second (laugh). I guess I was too surprised.

PD: Did you know that Jiyoon was your wife?

Sungkyu: No, I mean, the photo was incomplete and I wasn’t sure if it was really her or someone else with similar features.

PD: Did you want her to be your wife?

Sungkyu: (nodding) Yes! (Showing a bright smile)

---

Continue POV:

‘For a second I got worried’ he finally said with relief in his voice.

‘Why?’

‘I really thought I was being fooled by the PDs’ I smiled.

The ice was officially broken.

‘What it says?’ I asked pointing at the envelope. He read.

“Congratulations Bouquet couple”

‘Bouquet couple?’ we both asked at unison. We looked at each other for a second and then we both looked away shyly. He continued reading.

“As your first mission as a married couple, you’ll have to tell each other your wishes and expectations of this marriage and make them as vows in front of the lovers altar. Use the temple atmosphere for inspiration”

He finished the read and we remained in silence for a couple of seconds.

I was trying to process the information. They want us to make real vows for a fake marriage in front of a sacred altar…? I’m not exactly a religious person, but I felt that that wasn’t right.

‘I’m not sure this is right…’ Sungkyu said in a whisper.

‘Yeah, I was thinking the same thing…’

‘What are we gonna do?’ I shook my head worried.

‘I guess we have to do it… I mean, make the vows as real as possible…’ I said also in a whisper hopping the cameras didn’t catch our conversation. He nodded.

We both took a piece of paper and a pen. PD-nim said we should sit across the other and write it looking at each other’s eyes.

I felt so weird looking at Sungkyu’s eyes, I mean, I kinda like to look at him, but looking at him while I wrote my feelings about our fake marriage was weird.

‘He looks hot today… why?’I thought while I scanned him. Is not like he’s not hot in his day life, but he had something else in that specific moment that made him look better than other times and I couldn’t find what was it.

‘Ok, who want to start’ Sungkyu took me out of my thoughts. I looked at my paper and was blank. He smiled at me knowing I haven’t wrote anything. I felt stupid because I knew he knew I was looking at him the entire time.

I felt my cheeks warm and I panicked.

‘Hold on’ I mumbled trying to hide my face of his view by starting to write as fast as I could. He laughed amused.

‘Ok, I want to start’ I said firmly. He smiled.

‘Why does he always smile at me that way?’

I cleared my throat. ‘Sungkyu-oppa, my wishes and expectations are simple. I just want us to get along well, I also hope we can make good memories together and become close friends. I wish you could take my quick changes of mood and my outgoing personality with patience and love. I’ll do my best to be a good wife so please take good care of me, I promise I will with you’

I finished reading and looked at Sungkyu. He was looking at me in a strange way, I felt uncomfortable so I looked away blushing without knowing.

‘Why am I embarrassed about?’

‘Your turn’ I said and he cleared his throat.

‘Jiyoon, I wish we could become very good friends and as long as we stay as a married couple, I promise I’ll be a good husband and take good care of you. I’m really sorry for everything I did in the past, I really hope we can let that go and move on. I’ll try not to make anything that could upset you again. Please take good care of my little heart I’m giving you today’

‘What is he saying?’I blushed again. ‘The hell is going on with me?!’

He finished reading and looked at me smiling. I smiled back without noticing.

‘Ok, let’s go to the altar and put our wishes there’ I suggested and he nodded.

We were seated in the floor so he stood up and offered me his hand to help me up. I got a little surprised but I accepted his hand anyways.

We went to the altar together and put our respective pieces of papers wrapped with a red strand and making a little rite we saw the others couples made, we placed our wishes next to one another knotting the strands.

‘Mission accomplished’ Sungkyu said raising his hand so I could high five with him. I did and we both smiled at each other feeling more at ease but then, his phone rang. He picked up quickly and went away to talk.

‘Oh…, he’s dressed like a bad boy today… That’s it! That is reason he looks different!’I celebrated in my head. ‘He looks really good though…, why didn’t I notice it until now?’

I was watching him talking on the phone all serious and y. ‘What the hell am I doing looking at him in that way!’ I scolded myself. ‘But the truth is…, he definitely looks good with that leather jacket and those black jeans…’ I bit my lower lip unconsciously.

I must be watching him for too long because he hang up really fast and asked me if everything was ok. I blushed hard and nodded shyly.

‘Gosh, I must stop!’I yelled angry in my head.

‘It’s late’ he said looking at his watch.

‘PD-nim, do we have anymore missions today?’ I asked and the PD said no.

‘Good, I’m exhausted’ I gasped relief.

Sungkyu was surprised for a second by my words but then he smiled. ‘Oh yes, you came back today from Japan, right?’

I nodded. ‘How do you know?’

‘It’s on the internet’

‘Really?’ he nodded. ‘I didn’t know that was such much of a deal’

‘Well, you are pretty famous around Asia, so I think it’s normal that fans put that on their blogs and stuff’ I smiled.

‘How it goes there?’ he wanted to know.

‘Really good, thanks for asking’

He smiled and we started to walk to the cars.

End POV

 

Sungkyu POV:

‘I guess we see each other next week’ I said when we got to the vans. She nodded shyly.

‘Ok, this is it…, ask already!’I shouted in my head.

‘Hey…ammm…before you go…’ I started and she became curious. ‘I wanted to ask you…, how do you want me to call you?’

‘Huh?’ she was confused.

‘Well, you know, married couples call each other in certain ways, how do you want me to call you?’

‘I don’t know, the way you feel like it, how do you want me to call you?’ she asked me back.

I laughed. ‘The way you feel like it’ I finally said.

She smiled cutely. ‘Oppa I think is fine for now…’ I nodded.

‘How do I feel like calling you…? Baby…? Yobo…?’I thought in a flash. ‘No, I cannot call her like that, not yet at least’

‘I guess I stick to Jiyoon for now’ She nodded and entered the car.

‘Bye’ she said waving her hand. ‘See you next week’

‘Bye’ I waved my hand too. ‘Take care’

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: How was the first mission as a married couple?

Sungkyu: Fine, I think we broke the ice a little.

PD: Why did you apologize with her? Did something happened between you two?

Sungkyu: (hesitating) I… I did something that I strongly regret… and I would never do it again… nor something similar either… (looking serious) I apologized with her because I had to, I knew that that thing that I did make her upset, and I don’t want her to be upset with me…, I want us to be in good terms so we can make a good marriage.

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: How do you feel after your first mission as a married couple?

Jiyoon: I feel great, I’m really happy that he apologizes, that makes me feel that he really care about this marriage.

PD: Did you forgive him?

Jiyoon: (smiling shyly) …yes… But I really hope he never do something like that again, because if he does, I will never forgive him (pouted cutely).

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! This is the end of the first official WGM chapter, did you like it? I really hope so.

Thank you so much for reading ^^

Comments as always are very welcome

Have a nice day! :)