You can kiss the bride...

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

‘I…’ she tried to say something but nothing came to her mind… She looked at the boy’s eyes and saw expectation in them, real fear and happiness at the same time.

The girl felt a little shake on her hands. She turned her attention to them and saw that the ring was shivering too. Sungkyu was trembling…

‘Oh! He’s really nervous’ she thought almost happy.

She looked up and met his eyes. ‘Yes…’ Jiyoon said smirking.

Sungkyu made a surprised expression and jumped off the floor. ‘Really?’ he asked squishing her hands. She giggled and nodded.

‘Oh my God!’ he said excited almost hugging her. She blushed and smiled shyly.

‘Well…, that means our “priest” will have to truly marry you’ said the photographer smiling at the scene that was taking place in front of his eyes. The young smiled widely at him. ‘Ok kids, we don’t have all day. Positions’

Both nodded and went to the altar.

‘Take it’ said Sungkyu to Jiyoon giving her a ring.

‘Aren’t you supposed to put it on my finger?’ she asked confused. He shook his head.

‘That is my ring’ he said smiling. ‘I have yours here’ the boy showed his wife a smallest ring. She nodded understanding.

‘Kids, please look at the “priest”’ said the photographer when everybody were in their positions. The couple obeyed and turned their backs at the photographer like he said. ‘Begin!’ he said and the man playing the “priest” started to talk.

‘Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here…’

Jiyoon POV

‘OMG! I’m getting married!’ I thought the moment the man started to talk. ‘Not for real of course, but almost…’

I looked through the edge of my eyes to Sungkyu-oppa and he was impassive, calm, like he was really listening at the man in front of us…

‘He looks so handsome…’ I thought in a flash before the “priest” called my name.

‘…to join Jeon Jiyoon and Kim Sungkyu in holy matrimony…’

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that… I started to feel nervous.

‘Ok, now looked at each other’ the photographer said right behind us. We obeyed. ‘Continue’ he said to the “priest”.

‘Kim Sungkyu, will you have Jeon Jiyoon to be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, so long as you both shall live?’

Sungkyu-oppa looked right into my eyes and smiled sweetly. ‘I will’ he said with a clear voice.

The only sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine… It made me smile though…

‘Jeon Jiyoon, will you have Kim Sungkyu to be your wedded husband to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you submit to him, serve him, love, honor, and keep him, in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, so long as you both shall live?’

The question caught me unguarded because I was being distracted by Sungkyu-oppa’s stare…

‘I will’ I said after a second or so. Sungkyu-oppa sighed relief and smiled. I felt stupid for not respond immediately.

The “priest” turned to Sungkyu-oppa and asked ‘What pledge do you give of the sincerity of your vows?’

‘A ring’ he said showing the ring he had in his hand.

Then, the man turned to me. ‘Do you accept this ring as a pledge of the sincerity of Sungkyu's vows?’

‘I do’ I said shyly. Sungkyu-oppa smiled and holding my hand, he put me the ring.

It fit perfectly. ‘How did he know the size of my finger?’

‘Sungkyu, please, put the ring slowly so I can take the pictures of it’ said the photographer.

Again, we obeyed. Sungkyu-oppa took out the ring again and put it on me again in slow motion.

‘The photographer-nim is killing the magic…’ I thought while Sungkyu-oppa repeated the act.

‘Continue’ said the photographer. The “priest” did as said.

‘Jiyoon, what pledge do you give of the sincerity of your vows?’ he said addressing me.

‘A ring’ I said showing the ring in my hand.

Then, the man turned to Sungkyu-oppa. ‘Do you accept this ring as a pledge of the sincerity of Jiyoon's vows?’

‘I do’ he said smiling widely.

As ordered, I put the ring in Sungkyu-oppa’s finger in slow motion. This time the magic wasn’t killed…

‘Forasmuch as Sungkyu and Jiyoon have consented in holy wedlock’ the “priest” continued, ‘and have thereto confirmed the same by giving and receiving each one a ring; I now declare you husband and wife according to the ordinance of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen’

‘Amen’ we both said at unison smiling at each other.

‘You can kiss the bride’ suddenly said the supposed priest addressing Sungkyu-oppa.

‘Huh?’ we both were caught with the guard down.

‘Is just for the photo’ whispered the man.

We looked at each other shocked.

‘I-I…’ I stuttered.

‘Let’s do it at the count of three’ Sungkyu-oppa suggested.

‘Huh? Why you decided it so suddenly?’ I asked surprised.

He sighed smiling. ‘Is just… If we think about it too much we aren’t going to complete the mission’

‘He has a point…’

‘You may be right…’ I said letting out a sigh.

‘Then, at the count of three?’ he asked with a smirk.

I hesitated. ‘Why he’s so eagerly to do it?’

‘You look like you really want to do it’ I said almost complaining.

‘Huh? Is that a bad thing? We’re married. Don’t you want it?’ he asked like it was a normal thing.

‘What?’ I was absolutely dumbfounded. ‘I-I-I-I…’

‘Listen, the less you think, the fast we end up with it’ he said with no embarrassment at all.

‘You say it like it was an easy thing to do!’ I almost shouted. He didn’t respond to that, he simply stood there looking at me…

‘Why he’s so calm? Am I the only one worrying about it?’

‘How can you be so calm about it?’ I asked really curious about the matter.

‘I’m not, I’m actually really nervous, but I know that the more I think, the more nervous I get, so I prefer not to think’

‘Oh… It make sense…’ I said finally understanding.

‘Then…?’ he insisted.

‘Ok…’ I said sighing.

‘Ok’ he smiled widely.

‘Ok kids, now that you decided to do it, please do it the way I can take the picture of it, otherwise, you’ll have to do it again and again…, ok?’ said the photographer moving closer to us. We nodded.

I took a deep breath trying not to think about it that much, as Sungkyu-oppa said… but it was hard…

‘Kids. Closer’ photographer-nim ordered. We moved a little step closer to one another. ‘Closer’ he said again and we moved. Our shoes were touching. I felt embarrassed at the second. ‘Perfect!’

I looked up and met my husband’s eyes. For some reason, they were sparkling. I felt really nervous; my heart was pounding really hard.

‘One...’ Sungkyu-oppa whispered.

‘OMG! What to do?’I started to panic. He smiled awkwardly. I could see that he was nervous too.

‘Two…’

His head move a little closer to mine…

‘OMG! OMG! OMG!’ I started to hyperventilate. My heart was beating like crazy!

‘…Three…’

I saw him getting near so I swallowed with difficulty. His forehead was nearly touching mine… I closed my eyes and forced myself to move forward...

Soft fresh skin touched my lips… I felt my heart exploding at that moment… After that, I couldn’t feel it anymore. I guess I died there…

Then, after a moment, a little warm started to grow inside my chest and spread like a wildfire through my whole body… The next thing I know, fire was burning my lips…

It felt so right and at the same time so wrong that I broke the kiss immediately.

‘The hell was that…?’ I asked myself touching my lips with my fingers. They felt cold against them.

I looked up and met Sungkyu-oppa’s eyes. He looked as confused as me. His fingers were also covering his lips.

‘The hell happened…?’ I heard him saying under his breath still looking confused. I decided not to say a word. Silence was the best option here…

I put my eyes in his trying to figure out the strange event that took place seconds ago. He held my stare for as long as it last.

I have no idea how many seconds, minutes, hours had passed of us two looking at each other, all I know is that everything after that is a big blur…

End POV

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: How was it?

Jiyoon: (covering her cheeks) …so embarrassing…

PD: How did you feel?

Jiyoon: Nervous as hell…, awkward, strange, confused…

PD: Confused?

Jiyoon: (looking away) …

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: How was it?

Sungkyu: Just the way I imagined… (smiling shyly)

PD: You didn’t have to imagine that much; you two had kissed before…

Sungkyu: That wasn’t an actual kiss, that was us being pushed against one another and our lips crashing inevitably…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!! As promised, I'm updating today! ^^

I really hope you liked this chapter.

Thank you so much for reading!

Have a nice afternoon :)