4minute's comeback #1

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

[110407] 4minute comeback

Backstage M! Countdown

Infinite changing room

Sungkyu POV

I was looking anxiously at my reflection in the mirror while I was trying to fix my shirt and jacket when suddenly, Jiyoon’s face appeared on my mind. I smiled unconsciously.

‘Today is her comeback…’

‘So, today is 4minute comeback, right?’ I heard Sungjong asking distracted while putting on his shirt.

‘He read my mind…’I opened my mouth to speak but Dongwoo-hyung spoke first.

‘Yeah’ he said smiling in a strange way.

‘Why is he smiling?’I found it rare… Hoya-hyung and Myungsoo-hyung noticed that smile too. They exchanged looks and giggled.

There were a short pause and then I saw Woohyun-hyung playing with something in the sofa.

‘Gyu, are you excited that you’re going to see your wife again?’ suddenly Woohyun-hyung asked me pointing a camera to my face.

I looked the camera as if it was a bomb and remained silent.

‘Come on Gyu, answer’ he insisted.

‘Why are you filming this?’ I tried to avoid the question.

‘Personal record’ he said faking an innocent face.

‘That’s a lie’ I frowned.

‘Oh come on~!’ he whined. ‘Just answer’

I remained impassible for a moment but then, he started doing aegyo. I tried to maintain my face straight but he was being too funny so I laughed.

‘You pabo…’ I said giggling.

‘Tell me?’ he put puppy eyes.

I looked at him for a second and then I sighed defeated. ‘Yes, of course I’m excited’ I said in a matter-of-fact way. ‘I can’t wait to see her…’

‘Then, change fast so you can go and see her’ said maknae looking at me from the mirror. I nodded and finished putting on my costume as fast as I could.

After that, I sat on one of the chairs in front of the mirrors so the makeup girl could put some make up on me. I saw Woohyun interviewing the rest of the members.

‘Quickly, quickly!’I was getting anxious to see Jiyoon. My leg was moving up and down at an unnatural speed.

‘You’re done’ the girl said after a few minutes.

‘Thanks’ I said almost jumping off the chair and walking with strides to the door to check if 4minute was around. I saw a staff man walking by.

‘Hello’ I said politely.

The man looked at me blankly, almost frightened. ‘Hello, what can I do for you?’

‘Uh… I was wondering if 4minute has arrived yet’

The man scratched the back of his neck. ‘Umm…Yes, I think they are in the changing room right now’

‘Awesome!’I smiled immediately. ‘Thank you’ I bowed to the man and returned to the changing room.

‘So, is she here now?’ Woohyun-hyung asked interested.

‘Yeah…’ I said fixing my hair in the mirror. ‘How do I look?’ I asked facing my members.

‘Handsome’ said maknae. I smiled and went to the door again.

‘Can I go with you?’ asked Dongwoo-hyung shyly.

‘Huh?’ I got confused by the sudden request of my friend. I gave him a quick glance and saw real expectation in his face. ‘Sure, I guess…’ I shrugged and turned around heading to the exit.

‘Let’s go then’ said Woohyun-hyung passing by me. He still had that camera in his hand.

‘Hey, since when you were invited?’ I asked raising an eyebrow. ‘And what are you doing with that camera?’

Woohyun-hyung giggled. ‘You think I would miss the moment you and Jiyoon-nie see each other again? No way, this has to be documented’

‘Then, let’s go all together’ Hoya-hyung said making his way to the door. ‘I want to say “hi” to Jihyun anyways’

‘The hell?’I was in shock.‘Since when my band mates become close friends with 4minute girls?’

They were all outside now.

‘What are you waiting for?’ asked Myungsoo-hyung looking back at me. I hesitated, but then, I just sighed and followed my excited members…

‘Something’s fishy here…’

End POV

---

4minute’s changing room

‘God, I feel like crap…’ Jiyoon muttered to herself leaning her head to the back of the sofa. Hyuna noticed that and approached her friend.

‘How are you feeling?’ asked the rapper touching Jiyoon’s forehead.

‘I feel like if a truck just ran over me…’ the charisma girl replied with husky voice. Hyuna made a face and sat next to her friend. ‘I’m sorry…’

Hyuna shook her head vigorously. ‘Is not your fault unnie, don’t worry’

‘But is our comeback…’ Jiyoon’s voice cracked a little.

‘You’re going to do fine’ Gayoon said sitting in the sofa too. Jihyun and Sohyun also gathered around Jiyoon.

‘I’m sorry guys…’ the charisma said looking apologetic at her band mates.

‘Don’t worry, just concentrate in recover, ok?’ Jihyun said patting the sick girl’s shoulder.

‘Annyeong-haseyo~!’ six faces appeared through the door. The girls turned their attention to them.

‘Annyeong-haseyo’ the girls greeted back smiling.

‘Oh! It’s Infinite’ Hyuna exclaimed jumping off the sofa when she recognized the boys. Everyone giggled.

‘You pabo, don’t you saw them when they entered?’ Jihyun said amused. Hyuna giggled cutely.

‘Mianhe, I wasn’t looking’

‘Congratulations for your comeback!’ the boys said moving closer to one another, like hiding something. The girls found this strange, but didn’t give it much importance.

‘Thank you!’ they said bowing deeply.

‘The MV is daebak!’ Sungjong said all excited.

‘You really like it?’ asked Sohyun suddenly interested.

‘Of course! And the coreo is great!’

The girls smiled flattered.

Dongwoo was looking at Sohyun and he smiled unconsciously. The girl noticed she was being observed so when she glanced at him, he flashed her a smirk. She immediately felt awkward so she looked away.

‘What is it?’ asked Jihyun that noticed the sudden movement of her friend. Sohyun simply shook her head and kept on avoiding Dongwoo’s eyes.

‘Are you guys ready for this?’ Hoya made this a general question but he was looking straight to Jihyun when he said it. Jihyun smirked politely but didn’t reply.

‘Not really, we’re too nervous’ answered Gayoon catching Jihyun’s awkward state.

‘Everything is going to be fine’ Myungsoo said filling the space and flashing his best smile.

Woohyun was catching all this interesting exchange of looks and awkward smiles between the two groups with the camera, when he spotted Jiyoon. He noticed she was scanning the room looking for someone (Sungkyu obviously), but when she saw no signs of him, she made a disappointed face. He smirked.

‘Jiyoon-nie’ he said calling her attention. She looked at him questioningly. ‘We brought you a present’

‘Wooo~!’ Hyuna was getting excited.

The boy nodded slightly at Gayoon and she immediately caught his sign.

‘Stand up’ she said to Jiyoon.

‘Huh? Why?’ Jiyoon asked confused. Gayoon didn’t reply, she simply took her friend’s arm and helped her to stand up. Jiyoon stumbled a little but thanks to Gayoon, she was able to maintain her stability. Both took a step towards the boys and Infinite immediately joined closer.

‘Why are they standing like that?’thought Jiyoon in a flash right before Sungyeol, that was standing in front of her, moved aside and Sungkyu appeared from behind with the brightest smile and a flower in his hands. Jiyoon’s eyes widened and a big smile appeared in her face.

‘Happy comeback yeobo~’ the leader of Infinite said handing Jiyoon the flower. She took it and smelled it shyly.

‘Thank you~’ she said blushing.

‘WAAAA~!’ 4minute girls stated to spazz out like crazy. The couple giggled shyly.

---

Minutes before

‘Hyung, what if you surprise her?’ said Sungyeol thinking.

Sungkyu turned to look at his friend. ‘What do you suggest?’

‘I have the perfect idea’ said Sungjong smirking. The boys gathered around the maknae. ‘Listen, we six can be like a wall so Jiyoon-ah don’t notice your presence’ he started looking at his leader. ‘You’d be hiding behind us and-’

‘Hey!’ suddenly Woohyun shouted. He had spotted a staff member carrying a bouquet of flowers so he called the man and went running after him.

The man got so surprised that almost drop the bouquet.

‘Hi, sorry’ the young apologized. ‘I was wondering, can you give me one of those flowers?’ he ask looking at the bouquet.

The man shook his head. ‘No, sorry, they are to Mrs. Yang’

‘Please’ Woohyun pleaded. ‘My friend is going to confess and he has nothing to give to the girl’ the boy said pointing at Sunggyu, that was truly confused.

The man looked at the boy and then at the others in the back. Every one of them were pleading and making faces. He sighed defeated.

‘Fine, you can have one flower’ he said and took out one of the flowers of the bouquet.

‘Thank you so much!’ Woohyun bowed. Infinite boys made a party in the back. ‘With this flower, the girl will surely say yes’ he said flashing his best smile. The man chuckled and said goodbyes to keep on walking.

Woohyun went back to his bandmates and gave the flower to his leader. ‘This’ll work’ he simply said and they all agreed in the plan to surprise Jiyoon.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

I'm so very very VERY sorry for not update. It's been a while, huh? I'm sorry, but I was really blocked, no ideas to update, but finally, last week, I got some inspiration and wrote a couple of chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this chap and so the next one.

I'll try to update more often, ok?

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.