4minute's comeback #2

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

4minute’s changing room (present)

The couple went to a corner of the room to talk. Everyone was paying attention to them so it was really worthless to try to hide. Woohyun was still filming.

‘Good job with that camera’ Gayoon whispered to him while looking at the cute couple.

‘I know right’ he said and high fived with her silently.

‘Oppa, I thought you wouldn’t come’ Jiyoon was pouting. Sungkyu smiled with affection.

‘Why?’

‘I saw all the Infinite members except you, I felt disappointed when I didn’t see you…’ she explained.

Sungkyu touched her nose. ‘I wanted to be a surprise’

She smiled shyly. ‘Thank you’

‘Aww…’ 4minute members were gathered together (except Gayoon), giggling and jumping excited. Infinite boys on the other hand, were mocking their cheesy leader.

‘So, are you ready?’ Sungkyu asked after a short pause. Jiyoon smirked.

‘I was born ready’ she said making a face.

Sungkyu laughed at this comment. ‘Oh~! I see’ he said sarcastically. She laughed too.

‘Yah! Unnie, why are you suddenly fine when Sungkyu-oppa appeared?’ Hyuna asked out of nowhere. ‘Seconds before Infinite appear you said you were feeling like a truck just ran over you!’

Jiyoon was surprised that her friend decided to bring that topic out, but when she was about to reply, she sneezed.

‘Are you ok?’ Sunkgyu asked looking preoccupied.

Jiyoon nodded. ‘Yeah, don’t worry oppa, I’m fine’

‘No you’re not’ said Gayoon with her particular “poker face”.

‘Is true oppa, she’s sick’ added Hyuna making her way to cares Jiyoon’s arm.

‘And you’re going to perform in your condition in like 5 minutes?’ Sungkyu asked alarmed. The charisma girl sighed and nodded.

‘I have to…’ she said coughing a little.

‘Your voice…’ he muttered.

‘Is not that bad’ she said but then coughed again.

‘I’m going to be monitoring your stage, ok?’ the boy was really preoccupied. ‘Please don’t overdo it…’

‘That’s sweet oppa, but it’s our comeback stage; we have to be perfect…’ she said feeling a little dizzy, the blood was pumping hard in her temple.

Sungkyu ignored what his wife was saying. ‘Don’t overdo it’ he repeated.

Jiyoon looked amused at her husband’s face and smiled even though a head ache was threatening to make her brain explode. ‘I’ll try…’ she muttered touching her temple. Sungkyu touched her forehead preoccupied.

‘This isn’t good…’ whispered the boy.

‘I’ll be fine’ the girl said moving her head slowly away from his touch. ‘Don’t worry’

‘4minute in 3 minutes’ a staff man said poking his head inside the changing room. The girls stiffened instantly.

Hyuna and Sohyun giggled nervously. ‘That was funny’

‘You’re going to do great’ Hoya said to Jihyun that was putting the last of her accessories. She was so nervous that the only thing she could do was smirked awkwardly and nod.

‘Thanks oppas!’ 4minute bowed deeply at Infinite.

‘4minute fighting!’ the boys said at unison raising their arms. The girls smiled.

‘Fighting!’

‘Let’s go’ said Jihyun moving her hands and making her way out of the room. Sohyun, Hyuna and Gayoon followed their leader.

Jiyoon made the attempt to go behind her band mates but was stopped by a hand clinged at her forearm. She turned her head and saw Sungkyu holding her with a serious expression.

‘Don’t overdo it’ he said with a severus tone.

‘I know oppa’ she said forcing a smile.

‘Good luck’ he said touching her cheek. Jiyoon blushed at the contact.

‘Thanks’

‘Take care…’

‘I will’ was the last thing she said before walking fast out the room.

Woohyun never stopped filming, so every word, look and touch the Bouquet couple shared was recorded.

‘Are you going to stop filming?’ asked Sungyeol with an annoyed expression.

‘Not really’ answered Woohyun nonchalantly. ‘Soyu-na must watch the entire thing’ Sungyeol rolled his eyes and walked through the room and sat in one of the sofa that was facing the TV.

Sungkyu was already in front of the TV. He was watching it eagerly.

‘Now, 4minute!’ the MC said and immediately images of the girls being prepared with makeup and accessories started to appear in the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBan_YkTvJM

‘OMG! It’s beginning!’ Dongwoo let out (0:18).

‘The stage is daebak!’ said maknae amazed by the beginning of the song.

(0:34) Dongwoo smiled unconsciously. ‘Sohyun is the best!’

Sungyeol and Sungjong exchanged amused looks but didn’t say anything.

‘Jihyun looks great on stage…’ let out Hoya when Jihyun appeared on the screen (0:42).

‘I love the song’ Myungsoo said moving his head along the beat of the song (0:50).

Woohyun was holding the camera pointing at Sungkyu but his eyes were on the TV screen. ‘Jiyoon-nie is a professional… Her stage persona is not affected by anything…’

‘That’s why I admire her so much’ said Sungkyu still with his eyes glued at the screen. ‘Oh, here comes her part…’ (1:04)

‘Wow, is amazing how her voice isn’t affected by her condition either’ Sungyeol was amazed by Jiyoon’s strong voice.

‘So pro…’ let out Hoya, and Myungsoo and Sungjong nodded in agreement.

‘Wow, Gayoon’s voice is awesome’ Woohyun was surprised (2:27).

‘Yeah’ the boys agreed.

(2:39) ‘Oh, that part is cool’ said maknae innocently.

Dongwoo smirked. ‘Yeah, y too…’

‘’ the younger said hitting his friend in the back. The other laughed.

‘Oh! Jiyoon’s rap!’ Sungkyu jumped unconsciously (2:48).

‘Sohyun too!’ Dongwoo was clearly happy (2:58).

(3:07) ‘So, Jiyoon is the most beautiful in the world, huh?’ Woohyun mocked.

‘She is’ Sungkyu replied immediately. The boys exchanged looks and started to giggle.

‘Hyung, you’re so in love with Jiyoon…’ said Dongwoo mocking.

‘Shut up! You, are in love with Sohyun’ back the leader. Hoya let out a sonorous laugh. ‘And YOU…’ said Sungkyu pointing at Hoya, ‘are in love with Jihyun-ah, so shut up too’

Both implicated boys dropped their smiles immediately. Woohyun and the others laughed, and when Dongwoo and Hoya were about to reply, maknae spoke.

‘The stage is over’ said Sungjong looking at the TV screen. Six faces looked immediately at the TV and then at the door.

Suddenly, 4minute stylist appeared followed by Jihyun and Hyuna.

‘You guys were great!’ shouted Hoya when he saw the two girls entering the room. They smiled and bowed.

After a few seconds, Sohyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon entered.

‘Congrats! The stage was perfect!’ said the boys cheering for 4minute.

‘Thank you!’ they said bowing.

Right after that, Sungkyu ran towards Jiyoon and held her hand. ‘Are you ok?’ the boy asked preoccupied.

Jiyoon smiled. ‘Yeah, I told you not to worry’

‘And I told you not to overdo it’ Sungkyu said almost frowning.

The girl sighed but she was still smiling. ‘I’m fine’

‘You did awesome by the way!’ said Sungkyu after a short pause.

‘Oppa, why are you only praising Jiyoon-nie?’ whined Hyuna from across the room pouting. Sungkyu laughed amused.

‘You all did awesome’ he said moving his hands. Hyuna exaggerated the pout, but when she turned around, Sungkyu could see her smiling from her reflection in the mirror.

‘She’s like a little kid’ said the leader of Infinite smiling to himself.

‘Yes, she is’ Jiyoon heard him.

‘Guys, you are great for coming here and all, but the girls need to change for their second stage’ the manager spoke, ‘so if you please…’

‘Oh…’ let out Dongwoo that was trying to make a conversation with Sohyun.

‘Yes, we understand’ said Sungkyu giving his band mates a strong stare. They all sighed and started bowing goodbye.

‘Good luck on your next stage’ the leader said looking at his wife. ‘I’ll be monitoring you, ok?’ she nodded.

‘Thank you oppa’ she smiled.

Sungkyu leaned over and kiss her cheek. ‘I can’t wait to be again in the apartment… you know, just the two of us…’ he whispered.

Jiyoon blushed immediately and looked away feeling completely desperate to hide her blush. Sungkyu giggled at her reaction.

‘Jiyoon-ah, pali!’ her manager called.

‘Sorry oppa, I have to go’ she said quickly glad that her manager gave her the chance to run away.

Sungkyu nodded understanding. ‘Take care, ok?’

‘Ok’ she said smiling. ‘Thanks for the support’

‘Thank you too for calling me in my comeback. I did better that day because of your support’ he said smiling. Jiyoon nodded shyly and smiled too. ‘Bye’ he waved his hand and went out. She waved goodbye too.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until a next time! ♥