at the dorms

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Hi guys~ I'm sort of free now so, I'm updating again. Hope you like it ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

4minute’s dorm

‘I’m home~’ shouted Jiyoon with a bit of aegyo when she entered her beloved dorm.

‘Unnie!’ Hyuna jumped of the couch and threw herself to the arms of her oldest friend.

‘Hello Hyuna’ Jiyoon greeted patting the younger girl’s head.

‘Unnie, you had a good weekend?’ Hyuna asked a little wickedly.

Jiyoon got surprised and amused at the same time. ‘Umm…yeah, I had a nice time…’ she replied expecting something unexpected from the little rapper.

Hyuna grinned. ‘How “nice” was it?’

‘Hyuna, you’re being suspicious…’ Jiyoon commented a bit reluctant to answer any more questions.

‘Ani, unnie, is just, you’re smiling a lot’

‘Am I?’ Jiyoon got caught in her own smile so she tried to hide it. ‘No, I’m not’

‘Appa!’ Sohyun screamed when she went out her room. She also jumped to the older girl’s arms. ‘You’re back!’

‘What’s with everyone today?’ Jiyoon was surprised by the excessive warm welcome.

‘The two maknaes had been dying to see you for some reason’ said Gayoon smiling. She leaned her back to the wall and crossed her arms.

‘Unnie, is it true that you and Sungkyu-oppa slept in the same bed in Busan?’ suddenly Sohyun asked. She hung onto Jiyoon’s arm.

‘WHAT?! NO!’ Jiyoon shouted shocked by the maknae’s question.

‘See? I told you!’ Sohyun turned to look at Hyuna and stuck out her tongue.

‘But there was only one bed, right unnie?’ this time asked Hyuna staring at Jiyoon with sparkling eyes.

‘Err…yeah, there was one bed, but Sungkyu-oppa slept on the couch’ Jiyoon was quick to reply. She didn’t want her members think wild things.

Hyuna pouted and Sohyun grinned. ‘I won!’ the youngest member shouted and threw her arms in the air and started walking towards the living room.

‘Ani, is not fair!’ Hyuna whined as she followed the maknae.

When both girls were gone, Jiyoon turned to look at Gayoon and Jihyun that were standing with a simple smile on their faces.

‘What’s with them?’ asked Jiyoon to both her oldest friends.

‘Who knows’ replied Gayoon shrugging. ‘So’ she made a pause to observe her friend.’ Since when is Sungkyu-oppa answering your phone calls?’

Jiyoon sighed a bit annoyed by the mere memory. ‘Don’t remind me that, we had an argument last night because of that…’

‘An “argument”? What, are you dating for real now?’ Gayoon was almost surprised by this, but at the same time, amused.

‘No, don’t be silly’ said Jiyoon starting to walk to her room and dragging her bag with her. ‘I got pissed because he answered the call, so he thought I was hiding something and he got pissed…ugh…’

Gayoon glanced at the silent Jihyun and both snickered.

‘Sounds like a real relationship to me’ Gayoon said following her friend to the room.

‘You too?’ asked Jiyoon turning to look at her friend with a mix of annoyance and amusement. ‘Are you going to start asking me if I slept with oppa last night too, then?’

‘Did you?’ said Gayoon with a wicked smile.

‘Argh!’ Jiyoon ruffled her own hair and started unpacking.

‘Why don’t you accept it?’ Gayoon said sitting in her bed observing her friend take out dirty clothes and things from her bag.

‘Accept what?’ asked Jiyoon concentrated on her task.

‘That you like Sungkyu-oppa’

Jiyoon froze and turned her head slowly to her friend. Gayoon was with a big smile on her face.

‘Oh, I see I touched some nerves’ said Gayoon with the same grin. Jiyoon felt anxious and started to blush.

Jiyoon thought quickly in something to say but she knew Gayoon was too smart for lies, so she sighed and sat on her bed in front of her friend.

‘Is it too obvious…?’ almost whispered the younger girl with half a smile.

‘Sort of…’ said Gayoon nodding a bit. ‘But it’s more obvious to us because we know you too well’

‘So-’

‘Unnie, is it true that you’re dating Sungkyu-oppa for real?’ Hyuna stormed in the room interrupting Ssangyoon talk.

Jiyoon looked dumbfounded at her friend. ‘No Hyuna, who told you that?’

Hyuna turned her head and saw Sohyun giggling wickedly from the door. ‘Sohyun-ah! You lied!’

A chase started in the living room and again, 2yoon were left alone.

‘So?’ Gayoon invited her friend to continue talking.

‘So-’

~beep beep~

Jiyoon’s phone rang and vibrate a bit. This one unblocked the screen and saw a message from Sungkyu.

“Did you arrive yet?”

The girl smiled unconsciously.

“Yep, you?”  she replied immediately.

‘Your oppa?’ asked Gayoon leaning a bit on her bed. Jiyoon nodded and put down her phone to look at her friend.

‘Gayoonie…’ Jiyoon started to talk while she goes to her friend’s bed and cuddle with her. ‘You think he had noticed?’

The older girl placed her arms around the latter and smiled. ‘Men never notice that. It’ll be better if you tell him’

‘I don’t think I can…’

~beep beep~

‘Go answer before your oppa gets worried’ said Gayoon calmly.

‘Ani, I’m comfortable here’ Jiyoon said wrapping her arms tightly around her friend.

‘If Sungkyu-oppa saw us right now, he would be jealous’ Gayoon said giggling.

‘I’m not Sungkyu-oppa but I’m jealous’ said Hyuna entering the room. She pouted and jumped on top of the girls making a hole in between where she fit perfectly and hugged Jiyoon.

‘Huh? What is this, a human sandwich?’ asked Sohyun also entering the room. ‘Yay!’ she jumped and landed on top of the three girls making them to let out sounds of complain.

‘Hey, wait for me!’ said Jihyun jumping on top of Sohyun and crushing the other three below her.

‘Ani~’ Jiyoon was complaining with the few air she has in her lungs, but the more she complaint, the more her members crushed and hugged her body.

Meanwhile, Jiyoon’s phone didn’t stop beeping…

---

Infinite’s dorm

‘Hyung, you’re home!’ Hoya shouted when he saw Sungkyu entering the dorm.

‘Missed me?’ grinned Sungkyu taking out his shoes.

‘Ani, Woohyun-hyung was asking for you a while ago’

‘Gyu~!’ Woohyun appeared from behind a door and went directly to his leader.

‘Woonie-ah~’ Sungkyu joined his friend and both started jumping.

‘Will you stop the cheesiness?’ Sungjong said annoyed by the noise his hyungs were doing.

‘Jealous?’ asked Woohyun with a smile.

‘Not a bit’ scoffed the maknae rolling his eyes. Both leader and vice-leader smiled and giggled.

‘Hyung, I saw WGM episode with Hyuna today’ said Woohyun getting a bit more serious.

Sungkyu didn’t reply, he remembered the talk he had with his wife so he simple nodded.

‘She wasn’t that happy, you know?’ the boy added.

‘Yeah, I heard something about it’ said Sungkyu a bit off. Infinite members stared at each other worried by their leader’s sudden change of mood.

Woohyun took Sungkyu by his arm and dragged him inside their room.

‘Hyung, tell me the truth, you and Jiyoon-ah have something?’ he asked once the door was closed.

Sungkyu got surprised. ‘What? No, you know we don’t’

‘Then what’s with all the skinship and the kisses? I don’t think your fans are that happy about it’

Sungkyu sat in his bed and sighed. ‘I know…but I can’t help it, you know I die for Jiyoon…’

‘Yeah, but what about her?’ asked the younger boy sitting beside his leader.

‘Huh?’ Sungkyu seemed confused.

‘Have you asked her?’ Woohyun asked carefully.

The older boy lowered his head finally understanding what his friend was asking. ‘No…’ he said in a whisper.

Woohyun observed his friend for a second. ‘Hyung…, Hyuna was worried today… She said that it might cause troubles if you keep going like that…’

‘We know that…’

‘You do?’ the younger boy seemed amused.

Sungkyu nodded. ‘We talked about that today…’

‘So, are you going to stop?’

‘No’ replied the leader immediately.

‘Hyung…’ Woohyun started but he was interrupted.

‘Neither of us wants to change our relationship’

Sungkyu was very serious at the matter. He looked into his friend’s eyes almost frowning.

‘But…’

‘We made a promise…’ interrupted the leader again. ‘We’re not going to let anyone to change our relationship’

Woohyun thought about it. His friend was with his head lowered and staring at his hands. He knew he was sad…

‘So that means she might like you too’ He knew it was useless at the moment to keep talking of that matter so he changed the topic abruptly.

Sungkyu lifted his head and stared at his friend in surprise.

‘You think-’ the leader couldn’t really finish the sentence. Woohyun nodded and immediately, Sungkyu smiled widely.

‘But hyung, be careful. You know how this industry is…’

‘Yeah…’ Sunkgyu nodded and took his phone.

‘I’m going to the kitchen, you want something?’ said Woohyun opening the door of the room.

‘Nope, thanks, I ate in the apartment’ answered the leader typing something on his phone.

‘K’

Once Woohyun went out, Sungkyu leaned on his bed and wrote to Jiyoon.

“Did you arrive yet?”

 “Yep, you?” she replied immediately. The boy smiled.

“Yep, I was talking to Woonie-ah. What are you doing?”

He tapped “send” and waited for the answer, but it didn’t come.

“Are you busy?”

He waited again but nothing came.

“Umm…I think you’re busy so I won’t bother you anymore…”

He put his phone on the side of the bed and stared at it with a pout.

‘She’s not answering…’  thought the boy starting to feel sad again.

‘Hyung, can you come for a sec?’ Dongwoo said from the door.

Sungkyu stood up and glanced at his phone one last time before leaving the room.

‘What is it?’ asked the leader entering the kitchen.

‘The sink…’ the younger boy said with a worried expression.

‘It’s broken again?’ Sungkyu asked.

‘I think…’ Dongwoo nodded.

‘Fine, let me take a look’

While Sungkyu was in the kitchen trying to fix the sink, his phone rang…