First mission

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Two weeks later

Cube Entertainment Building

Jiyoon POV:

‘Why manager-oppa wants to see me alone…?’I thought while I was walking down the hall way to manager-oppa’s office. ‘I don’t like this…’

I took a deep breath before knock the door.

‘Come in’ I heard a voice coming from inside. I opened and shyly entered the office.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ I greeted and bowed.

‘Annyunghaseyo Jiyoon, please, sit’ manager-oppa said showing me a chair in front of me.

‘Thanks’ I said and I seated.

‘You must be wondering why I call you here, right?’ he started and I nodded. ‘Well, you see, today I spoke with the producers of We Got Married’ I nodded again. He continued. ‘…and…, guess what…!’ he made a pause to see if I get what he was trying to say to me but my mind was empty at that moment so I simply glued my eyes at him, ‘they want one of you girls there!’ he said all excited. I wasn’t really following so I looked at him blankly. ‘They want YOU to go to We Got Married’ he explained after he saw my confused face.

‘Wa…?’ I said in shock.

‘Aren’t you excited?’ manager-oppa asked me with a big smile.

My brain stopped working the moment he said they want some of us to go to We Got Married so it took me a couple of seconds to process the information.

I hesitated before answered. ‘Yeah…, sure…’ I said almost slapping my face to get out the stupor. My mind that was empty seconds ago now was full of confusing thoughts.

‘That’s the spirit!’ he said still smiling. ‘You’ll start this Friday’ I forced myself to nod.

‘Oppa, can I ask, why me?’ I said shyly not really wanting to ask that question.

‘What a question!’ he said emphatic. ‘The producers fell for your charms. They really love your aegyo and charisma so they think it would be a good idea to have you in the program’ he continued. I tried to smile at this but I failed.

‘Oppa…, another thing, by any chance, do you know who is going to be my “husband”?’

‘Not really, they didn’t say much…’ he lied.

‘You’re lying’ I said glaring at him. He smiled mischievously.

‘Of course I know Jiyoonit but I cannot tell you’ I frowned at the nickname. I hate it…

‘Don’t make that face, you know how is WGM, at least one of the two involved don’t have to know who is going to be his/her partner’ I sighed. ‘I’m sure he’ll be great with you, whoever it’ll be’ he continued. I nodded and he smiled at me trying to give me strength. I tried to smile too, but a grimace was draw into my face. I said thanks and get out of the office as fast as I could.

‘Great… two weeks ago was this scandal with Sungkyu and now I’m going to be married…’I thought while I walk to the practice room. ‘I’m going to earn more anti-fans than I ever had…’

‘Jiyoon-nie!’ I heard a childish voice. I turned and saw Yoseob getting closer and closer. He was jumping and clapping at the same time. I smiled at the view.

‘Hey Seobie’ I greeted. Somehow, this boy cheers me up.

‘Jiyoon-nie, I heard manager-hyung wanted to see you’

‘Yeah…’

‘It was that bad…?’ Seobie asked with a concerned face.

‘Not really, but I have the feeling that I’m going to earn more anti-fans than before’

‘Huh? Why? What did he says to you?’ he was confused.

‘I’m going to be in We Got Married…’ I said sighing.

‘WAA!’ he spazed. ‘Are you serious?’ I nodded. He laughed. ‘Congrats! You’re going to be married!’ he said evidently happy.

‘I don’t think is funny’ I glared him.

‘You don’t like the idea?’ he asked confused by my reaction.

‘Not really…’ I said looking away.

‘Why? Are you in love of someone else?’ he smirked suspicious.

‘Of course not babo, is just… two weeks ago was this scandal with Sungkyu in Bouquet and now I’m going to be married…’ I said frowning.

‘Oh, is about that…’ he said apparently disappointed.

‘What were you thinking!’ I scolded him. He laughed and stuck out his tongue.

‘What you have there?’ I asked when I spotted a little box in Yoseob’s hand.

‘Oh, this?’ he showed me. ‘It’s for Gayoon. Do you think she’ll like it?’ I laughed.

‘Why are you asking me? She’s your girlfriend, not mine’ I said between laughs. He pouted.

‘But you’re her best friend, you know her better than me’ I laughed. He definitely put me in a good mood.

‘Yes, I think she’ll love it. You know her pretty well too’ he smiled proud.

‘Hey, when do you start WGM?’ Yoseob wanted to know.

‘Friday’

‘Huh? And what about Japan?’ he asked concerned. ‘Don’t you come back that same day?’ I nodded.

‘I guess I’ll have to sleep in the plane’ I said defeated. He patted my shoulder in comfort.

‘Hey, I have to go back to the practice room. See ya later’ he said waving his hand.

‘Later?’ I asked confused. ‘We’re going to Japan this afternoon’

‘That’s why’ he smiled. ‘You think I’m going to let my girlfriend leave for an entire week without me kissing her goodbye?’ I laughed.

‘You’re sooo cheesy sometimes’ He just smiled and went away waving his hand. I said good bye too.

‘Thank goodness Gayoon-nie is with a good guy…’I thought smiling and heading to our practice room.

End POV

 

Friday

Airport

‘So, today is the day?’ Jiyoon nodded. ‘Are you going after we get to the dorms? Or… when?’

The charisma girl shrugged. ‘I don’t know manager-oppa didn’t want to tell me’ Hyuna pouted.

‘Girls, the van is right there’ the manager said pointing at a car parked outside the airport. They got in.

‘Oh, what is this?’ asked Sohyun looking at the small cameras installed inside the car.

‘What?’ asked Jihyun entering the vehicle. ‘Oh!’ she exclaimed.

When Jiyoon entered the van, a man holding a camera in his hand, handed her an envelope with the words “Mission” on it.

‘Huh? What is this?’ the charisma girl asked.

‘Open it’ the man said filming every movement of Jiyoon.

She did and inside was a note and a piece of a photo. Jiyoon looked at both things without full understanding.

‘Read it’ said Gayoon who was beside Jiyoon.

‘“Congratulations Jiyoon, today is your first day of marriage. Your first mission is to found out who is your husband. Search for all the missing parts of the photo that are spread all over Seoul and you’ll know”’

‘What? All over Seoul?’ Jiyoon exclaimed surprised. The camera man nodded. She pouted. ‘And how am I supposed to know where to found them?’

‘The photo has something wrote in its back’ said Jihyun examining the photo.

‘What it says?’ asked Hyuna getting excited.

‘“First hint: Beneath the love-tree is a piece of the long awaited love”’

‘That’s it?’ Hyuna whined. Jihyun nodded looking unsuccessfully for more words. The rapper pouted.

‘“Beneath the love-tree”?’ quoted Jiyoon thinking. ‘PD-nim, do you know how many “love” trees are in Seoul?’

The man shrugged. The charisma girl sighed. ‘We can take you to a park if you want’ he said and immediately the driver started the car.

‘We can help her?’ asked Gayoon. The man shook his head and said that before take Jiyoon to the park, they will take the other members to their dorm.

‘That’s not fair! I want to know who is her husband!’ whined Hyuna. ‘Do you know?’ she asked the PD. The man shrugged. The girl pouted.

‘Let me see the photo’ asked Gayoon and the leader of 4minute handed her the piece. ‘What part of the face is this?’ she said frowning, spinning the photo with her hands.

‘It looks like a chin’ said Sohyun looking over Gayoon’s shoulder.

‘It looks like a forehead to me’ Jiyoon said looking also at the photo.

‘It a cheek’ said Hyuna pretty convinced. Jihyun laughed at the different ideas all the members had.

‘…I guess we have to wait until Jiyoon-nie found all the missing parts’ the leader of 4minute said with a smile on her face.

‘Who do you think it is?’ asked Sohyun from the back seat. Jiyoon shook her head.

‘I think is Super Junior’s Shindong-oppa’ said Hyuna mocking. Jiyoon screamed and the others laughed at her reaction.

‘No way!’ the charisma said.

‘Maybe is MBLAQ´s Seungho-oppa’ suggested Jihyun.

‘What? No, there’s no way he’s my husband’

‘Why not?’ asked Gayoon smirking.

‘Come on Gayoon-nie, is Seungho…’ Jiyoon looked at her friend like saying something with her eyes.

‘Oh yes…’ the fashion girl said looking nervously at the camera.

‘I think is Sungkyu-oppa from Infinite’ Sohyun said making a statement. Jiyoon almost choked with her own saliva.

‘WHAT?’ the girl exclaimed looking straight at Sohyun’s face. The maknae smirked mischievously.

‘Why not, I mean, he publicly admitted that he has a crush on you and you two already kissed in Bouquet, so, he’s the perfect candidate for husband’ Jiyoon felt her face burning at the memory of that particular episode, the kiss...

‘I agree, I mean, he was your first kiss after all, so, it make sense’ Hyuna said smirking.

‘He wasn’t my first kiss and Hyuna knows it…’Jiyoon thought frowning but immediately after that, she relived the whole feeling of Sungkyu’s lips on hers. She felt shivers down her spine.

‘I don’t think it’s him’ was the only thing the charisma girl could said after smack herself out of the fantasy land. Jiyoon returned to her seat and tried to hide her blush by pretending to look for something in her purse.

Hyuna that was in the back seat with Sohyun, high fived with the maknae in silence.

‘Who would say that our Jiyoon would be married and soon living with a man before me?’ said the leader of the girls pretending to be envious. ‘You better don’t fall for anyone, ok?’ Jiyoon let out a laugh.

‘Don’t worry wifey, you’ll always be my “FIRST”’ Jiyoon joked and the others laughed.

‘I hope so appa, because I don’t want any half brothers or sisters, ok?’ Sohyun kept the joke.

‘I promise’

‘The only one I would agree to share you is with Sungkyu-oppa’ Jiyoon shot a death look at her friend and leader. Both maknaes and Jihyun were choking their laughs. Gayoon saw them and fought the urge to laugh too. The charisma girl got annoyed and looked away.

‘Here’s your stop girls’ the driver said looking at 4minute girls from the rearview mirror.

‘Bye Jiyoon-nie’ said Jihyun patting her friend’s shoulder. ‘Remember your promise’

‘Bye…’ said the charisma girl with no charisma in her voice.

‘Bye-yeom unnie’ Hyuna hugged Jiyoon. ‘Text us when you find out who is your hubby, ok?’ Jiyoon nodded feeling a little relief to not to keep talking about this topic with her band mates in the moment.

The other girls said goodbye too and left the van leaving Jiyoon all by herself in the spacious car. The girl moved herself to the window-seat and looked for the second time the “mission” card and the photo.

‘Where should we take you to?’ the PD asked. Jiyoon thought for a few seconds.

‘Take me to the Love Park’ requested the girl. (A/N: Let’s pretend in Seoul is a theme park named Love Park in which there are a lot of thing to do for couples)

‘Ok then, ready to go?’ asked the driver. Jiyoon nodded and the car started.

---

Sungkyu POV:

‘Why manager-hyung wants me to go outside?’I thought heading outside the dorm’s building.

‘Sungkyu, why are you dressed like that?’ manager-hyung asked with a funny expression when he saw me. I got confused.

‘Huh? Why? You told me “come down quick”, so I’m here, why should I dress up to see you?’ I asked annoyed but then I saw a camera behind hyung. ‘What is this?’ I asked pointing at the camera.

‘You’re about to meet your wife’ manager-hyung said smiling. ‘That’s why I needed you to dress up’

‘WHAT?’ I panicked and ran back to the dorm to get change. I heard manager-hyung laughing at the back.

‘Why manager didn’t tell me that before?’I asked inside my head while I rushed to the elevator. The camera man got inside with me. I pressed the button quickly getting impatient at the slowness of the thick doors in get closed.

‘Quickly, quickly’ I said looking at the numbers above my head changing slowly.

Once we get to the floor I stormed into the dorm with the camera man behind me.

‘Hyung, what is the rush?’ Sungyeol asked frowning.

‘What is that camera doing here?’ L panicked trying to cover himself behind a wall. I ignored them both and run to the bedroom.

‘Wow! Hyung, you scared me’ Woohyun said when he saw me enter the room. I waved my hand and headed to the closet.

‘What should I wear?’ I asked myself out loud. I turned and looked at the camera man waiting for a little help. The man stood still. No answer.

‘Oh, come on, help me a little’ I complained and the camera man just laughed.

‘Hyung, what are you doing?’ I heard Woohyun from the door. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

‘Hyung… I need help’ he walked towards me.

‘What is the big deal? Why do you need help for?’

‘Manager-hyung said today I’m going to meet my “wife”…’ I started. My friend nodded smiling.

‘Finally your long wait end today, huh?’ I nodded vigorously. He laughed. ‘Let’s see…’

Woohyun started to pick some clothe. ‘Here, put this’ he handed me a black jeans, a white Rolling Stones t-shirt and a leather jacket.

‘Don’t you think this is too “bad boy” for the first meeting?’ I asked looking at the clothes.

‘Girls love bad boys’ Woohyund made the statement smirking.

‘Fine’ I sighed smiling too and headed to the bathroom to get change.

I took the last look at the mirror. ‘I hope my wifey is cute and funny, just like Jiyoon… I hope she is Jiyoon…’ I smacked myself. ‘What are you thinking? You will be happy even if she’s not Jiyoon, ok?’ I scolded myself and went out the bathroom.

‘So?’ I asked my friends spinning. They smiled amused and gave me their thumbs up.

‘Great’ I said and waved my hands in goodbye. The members did the same.

‘Text us when you know something, ok?’ maknae said smiling. I nodded and went out the dorm. I didn’t wait for the elevator so I hurried down the stairs. I had too much energy by the excitement of knowing, finally, my “wife”, so I had to burn it somehow. The camera man had troubles to keep up but when I arrived at the first floor, he was there next to me.

‘Hyung, I’m ready!’ I shouted at manager-hyung that was waiting for me at the entrance of the building.

‘Good’ he started. ‘Oh, bad boy look! Good choice’ I smiled brightly.

‘Here’ he said handing me an envelope.

‘What is this?’ I asked curious.

‘Open it’ I did and inside I found a note and a piece of a photo. I read the note.

‘“Congratulations Sungkyu, today is your first day of marriage. Your first mission is to found out who is your wife. Search for all the missing parts of the photo that are spread all over Seoul and you’ll know”’

‘All over Seoul?’ I exclaimed and manager-hyung just nodded. I sighed and turned my attention to the piece of photo. In the picture I can distinguish what it looks like a piece of a neck. I turned it around and I saw another note.

‘“First hint: You’ll find your love close to heaven”’

‘Huh?’ I got confused.

‘Ok Sungkyu, you have to go now’ manager-hyung said patting my shoulder. I nodded and got into the car that was supposed to take me to the places I think it’ll be the other pieces of the photo.

‘Where should we go first?’ I thought for a minute.

‘Let’s go to the N. Seoul Tower’ I said and the car immediately started.

End POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! That was the start of WGM, did you like it? Please let me know.

Comments as always are welcome

Have a nice afternoon