The Club - Part 1

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Later that day

Hotel’s room

‘So, club tonight?’ asked Sungkyu leaning on the couch. He observed her wife that was standing in front of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

‘Sounds like fun’ she said with a smile. She finished with the towel so she entered the bathroom and took the dryer. She turned it on and it started blowing her hair.

‘Need help?’ as tired as Sungkyu was, he wanted to be useful to his wife, so he asked the question standing up the sofa.

‘Ani oppa. I’m done’ she said turning off the dryer and going out the bathroom. ‘See?’ Jiyoon turned around so he could see that her hair was dried now.

‘How did it dry your hair so fast?’ the boy was surprised.

‘My hair is really thin’ she explained as she led Sunkyu back to the couch.

‘Is that so?’ he asked taking a look at the girl’s hair.

‘Yes, touch it’ she moved her head towards the guy and he, hesitantly, touched a lock of hair.

‘Oh, it really is thin’ said the boy surprised. She simply nod and sat on the couch. He followed her and both leaned back at the same time.

The beach had left them exhausted so, the couch was the most comfortable place in that moment.

‘Do you like clubbing?’ Sungkyu asked turning his head to her direction. Jiyoon turned her head in his direction too and nodded.

‘Yes. Don’t you?’

‘Yes’ he replied nodding.

‘You go clubbing with your members?’ Jiyoon kept her eyes on him.

‘Yeah, but maknae stays at home. You go with your members too?’

‘Yeah, at first it was only me, Jihyun-unnie and Gayoon-unnie, but this year Hyuna finally could accompany us. Maknae is the only one that stays at home now… poor maknae…’

Sungkyu chuckled. ‘Sohyun is still under age, right? …poor baby…’

‘If you say “baby” to her, she’ll punch you in the face’ Jiyoon giggled.

‘Say what?’ the boy got surprised.

‘Sohyun doesn’t like to be babied’ she explained with a smile.

‘Oh… she’s really mature to her age then’

The girl nodded. ‘Yeah’

‘You like to be babied?’ Sungkyu leaned closer to Jiyoon and looked at her with playful eyes. She smiled sheepishly.

‘I don’t bother since I’m not the maknae’ she replied leaning back because the boy was getting closer and closer by the second.

He moved back and smiled widely. ‘Araso’

‘You’re seriously strange today’ she said looking weirdly at him. He simply glanced at her still smiling and leaned back on the couch again.

‘Where do you like go clubbing?’ he asked looking at the ceiling.

She leaned her head on the back of the couch too and stared at him. ‘The Blue. You?’

‘Cosmic’ he replied still looking at the ceiling.

‘Is not that far, how’s that we never meet?’

Sungkyu turned his head to look at her and found that she was already staring at him. She was paying special attention to him. He got nervous but tried to play cool. He cleared his throat. ‘I don’t know, we should go clubbing all together at least once’

‘Agree’ she said without taking her eyes from him. He glanced at her again and looked away immediately. He was blushing. Jiyoon noticed and smiled satisfied.

‘So, you go with Beast too…?’ asked the boy hesitantly.

‘Mm?’ Jiyoon lift her head a little and looked at him confused. ‘Is that relevant?’

He remained silent for a second. ‘That depends on the answer’ he muttered.

She thought about it for a moment. She knew that the wrong answer would make not only Sungkyu but a lot of fans angry... ‘What to do…?’ Suddenly, she remembered that Jihyun already gave that information in Mr. Teacher.

‘Yes, we go clubbing with Beast sometimes’ Jiyoon answered calmly.

Sungkyu got serious immediately.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: I admit it, I didn’t like the fact that she go clubbing with other guys…even her label mates…

---

‘Oppa, wae?’ asked Jiyoon when she saw her husband’s expression.

‘That “sometimes” is how often?’ Sungkyu insisted.

‘I’m not answering that, it clearly upset you’ she crossed her arms and glanced at him more concerned than anything. He seemed anxious.

‘I want to know how often my wife go clubbing with other guys’

Jiyoon frowned. ‘What is this, another jealousy scene?’ she was starting to get annoyed with his jealousy.

‘Ani’ the boy was taken aback.

‘Then stop making those questions’ she almost ordered.

He lowered his head but didn’t say a word.

‘I’m sure you go clubbing with girls too…’ she couldn’t resisted.

Sungkyu looked up and hoop his eyebrows. ‘Ani…’

‘Are you telling me that you dance with your members?’ she tried to but her voice didn’t came out with the right tone for that.

‘Ani’ he shook his head.

‘You dance alone?’

The boy was surprised by the questions but he didn’t reply. He moved his hand and touched her forehead. Jiyoon moved her head away of his touch almost frowning.

‘So you meet girls at the club and dance with them, huh?’ she asked trying to sound nonchalant, but she failed…

‘What’s with the sudden questions?’ Sungkyu smirked amused. ‘Are you jealous?’

Jiyoon remained silent and looked away. ‘Of course not…’

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: To be honest…, I was a little jealous… just a little…

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (smiling) She looks cute when she’s pretending not to be jealous

---

‘I promise not to go clubbing with other girls if you promise not to go clubbing with other guys’ proposed the boy  with a big smile on his face.

Jiyoon looked at him and lifted and eyebrow. ‘So, you admit that you go clubbing with random girls…’

Sungkyu got busted and speechless. The girl scoffed and looked away.

‘Ani… Yeobo~’ the boy tried to apologized but Jiyoon was already in a bad mood. He stared at her for a second and then he frowned. ‘You go out with boys too!’

She looked at him for what it seems hours and then she simply said. ‘Araso…’

‘Huh?’ Sungkyu got confused.

She got up the couch and headed to the bedroom. ‘Pali and change so we can go out soon’

He was lost. One second ago she was mad at him and now she was normal? Like nothing happened…

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: Who understands women? Who?

---

‘What are you waiting for?’ Jiyoon asked her husband popping up her head through the bedroom wall. He sighed and got up.

After both got changed, they went out to find a good club to go. They asked the people of the hotel reception and they said the best place was a club named “Ice Cold”. The couple went directly to it.

 

Jiyoon POV

As we were walking towards the club, Sungkyu-oppa started a light conversation… To be honest, I was barely paying attention at what he was saying, not because I didn’t want to listen, but because my concentration was constantly ruined by his well-formed arms… Gosh, he looked so handsome that I couldn’t keep my eyes from him… As much as I wanted to look to other things, I just couldn’t fix my attention to anything in particular that wasn’t his arms and his face…

‘Oh God… No, please… I cannot be falling for him this bad…’  I cursed to my insides when I found myself staring again.

‘What is so interesting on me tonight?’ asked Sungkyu-oppa smiling.

‘What? Why?’ I was got caught aback.

‘You kept on looking at me’

I scoffed trying to play cool. ‘Don’t be such a self-centered, I can be looking at some other thing that is in your direction’

‘Or, you can be looking at me’ he said with the same smile. I rolled my eyes and stared at front.

We kept walking but I could feel his eyes on me, so I stopped and turned to look at him. ‘Yah! What are you looking at me like that?’

He simple smirked mischievously. ‘You’re blushing…’

‘What? No, I’m not!’ I said looking away… I was blushing indeed, but I wasn’t going to let him know…

‘You’re so cute~’ he pinched my cheeks. I frowned and moved my face from his hands. He laughed amused.

‘Pabo…’ I muttered trying really hard not to smile. He giggled and took my hand to lead me to the entrance of the club. I was so distracted that I didn’t notice we were there already.

‘Hello’ we both greeted the guy outside the club. He smiled and let us in.

Inside, the music was loud and it was really dark, only some green light of lasers coming from the DJ place was seen. Sungkyu-oppa led me to a free table he found on the left.

‘Are you ok with this place?’ he asked almost shouting. I nodded and sat on the mini sofa that was in front of the small table. He sat next to me and smiled widely.

The place was hot so I took off my coat and put it on one side of the sofa. When I turn around, Sungkyu-oppa was looking at me strangely.

‘What?’ I asked half smiling to his expression. He shook his head.

‘Nothing’ he said and took off his coat too. I took it from his hand and put it with mine. ‘Do you want something to drink?’ he asked, again shouting. I nodded and told him I wanted a Margarita.

‘Ok’ he said and went to the bar.

While he was gone, I took a look at the place. It was huge! Lots of tables and a big dancing floor.

‘I really like this place’  I thought admiring the design of it all.

‘They say they’ll bring us the drinks’ a voice came from behind me. I startled and turned around.

‘You scared me’ I said to my husband the moment I saw his smiling face. He giggled and sat next to me.

After a minute or so, the drinks came. We took a sip of them and suddenly, the music changed; an upbeat song started and I began to dance without noticing.

‘Come on, let’s dance!’ said Sungkyu-oppa pulling me from my hand. I giggled and followed him to the dance floor.

We danced, sometimes following the beat, and some other times we just fooled around mimicking the robot or we just invented other silly dances. After good 15 minutes of having fun with upbeat music, the DJ changed the mood drastically and a ballad song started…

I stopped dancing. I was breathing heavily because of so much jumping and moving so I wanted to sit down but, when I took a step towards the table, I felt Sungkyu-oppa’s hand on my wrist. I turned around.

‘Will you dance with me…?’

End POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!

So sorry for the very late update, work is driving me crazy lately and I can't write that often anymore...anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll try my best to update soon.

Thank you so much for commenting and for the new subscribers...Welcome guys! I love you!! 

Until a next time~!

Have a wonderful weekend