The date - Part 1

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

I've been trying to update this ff for a month! Ugh...sorry the long wait guys, but here I am now with the first part of the long waited date! Hope you like it~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope is not too confusing... there are two different situations happening at the same time so, if you see "---" it's because is changing the situation.

 

The next day

Sungkyu POV

‘Video camera: ready; wallet: in my pocket; money: in my wallet; cellphone: charged’ I started listing every item I needed for today. I touched one of my pockets and took out what was inside it. ‘Mirror: …I’m not taking that…’ I threw the mirror to one side and it landed on the bed. I didn’t want to look over-worried for my look like other idols do.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror of the living room before leaving the house. I tried to put in place a hair that decided to be rebel that day and smiled at my success.

‘Oppa, you look so handsome today’ a faked high pitched voice said beside me. I turned to see which one of my band mates was.

‘Do I really look handsome?’ I asked at the smily Dongwoo. He nodded.

‘If I were a girl I would fall for you’ said Sungjong placing his head on Dongwoo’s shoulder.

I glanced at him. ‘Don’t say that, you’re getting creepy’ He smirked evilly.

‘Ok guys, I’m leaving’ I said heading to the front door.

‘Have fun with noona’ maknae said almost cheery. I smiled and nodded.

‘Tell her that Infinite wants to meet 4minute soon’ said Dongwoo half smiling.

I glanced at my friend knowing exactly why he wants that. I didn’t really want to start with that again so I just nodded.

‘Gyu, can you ask Jiyoon-ah to give this to Jihyun please?’ Hoya asked coming to meet me at the front door. I took the little paper he had in his hands.

‘What is this?’

‘My number’ my friend said showing me his killer smile. I laughed.

‘Save that smile to Jihyun-ah, don’t do it to me’ I said faking a disgusting face. He giggled.

‘Ok, bye’ I said waving in the air and opening the door. They waved back.

Once I closed the door behind me, I took the video camera wondering if I should start recording or not. I decided I should make this as WGM as possible. I sighed before pressing the REC button…

‘Annyo’ I said smiling and waving at the camera. ‘I just got out my dorm and now…’ I said starting to walk, ‘…I’m heading to 4minute’s dorm’

I kept on recording and walking until I entered my manager’s car. I stopped the recording, put the camera on the co-pilot seat and then, started the car.

My heart beat’s rate accelerated more and more when the distance to 4minute’s dorm building was getting shorter, in the end, I got there almost as if I was running.

‘Breathe…’ I thought inhaling slowly. I started the camera again and walked into the building.

‘Hello’ I greeted the man behind the reception’s bar. ‘I’m here to pick up 4minute’s Jeon Jiyoon’

‘Of course’ the man said nodding after glancing at the camera I had in my hand. ‘You’re Miss Jeon’s husband, right?’

I got surprised that the man knew me. I nodded. ‘Yes, have you seen the show?’ I asked smiling.

‘My wife loves it’ he said sincerely. A noise came from the radio he had in his belt. He attended it and then, he turned to me again. ‘What is your name sir?’ he asked pressing a button and holding a speaker against his ear.

‘Kim Sungkyu’ I replied trying still to breath normally. He nodded and spoke to someone in the speaker.

‘Please wait here, Miss Jeon will be down in a bit’ he said with a polite smile. I nodded and glanced at the camera thinking of what to say.

‘I’m nervous’ I whispered to the camera. ‘My hearbeat is…’

~Ding~

The elevator’s sound almost caused me a heart attack. I turned my head to it and saw a woman and a man walking out chatting. I sighed. The receptionist man giggled at my reaction. I felt embarrassed.

~Ding~

Another mini heart attack for me when I saw the person coming out the elevator… Jiyoon was stunning! She was wearing blue jeans, a loose white shirt and short boots.

‘Oppa’ she said with a big smile. I bowed to her.

‘Good morning’ I said feeling the blush in my face. ‘You look very beautiful’

She smiled shyly and hit my arm playfully. I giggled. She turned to the man in the reception and greeted him. I glanced at him after he greeted back and he gave me an “OK” sign. I smiled and turned to Jiyoon.

‘Today there’s no PD, just you and me’ I said following the game she and I had planned. She smiled knowing my little “act” and pretended to be surprised by the news.

‘So, there’s only one camera?’ she asked glancing at me with her shinny eyes. I could stare at her forever but I obligate myself to not be so obvious.

‘I have another one in the car’ I said with a smile. She nodded. ‘Shall we go?’

I took her hand with my free hand while with the other held the camera in front of us.

‘Good bye’ we both said to the receptionist man and walked out the building.

Once out, I paused the recording and glanced at her.

‘I think this is a smooth beginning’ I said to her while we were walking to the car.

‘Yeah’ she said with a nod. I think I saw some pink on her cheeks so I felt satisfied.

‘My lady’ I said opening the car’s door for her. She smiled widely.

‘Thanks’

I closed the door when she entered and went directly to the driver’s seat.

‘I think this is going to be a nice date’

End POV

---

Somewhere…

‘She just went out so, where are we going to meet?’ asked the blonde girl walking impatiently around the living room of her dorm.

‘At the food court’ replied a voice inside the phone.

‘Good. Call Woonie-ah. I’m going now’ said the girl and hanged up.

---

Sungkyu’s thought was mistaken…

In the car, the couple was silent. Being with cameras around and the PD constantly saying things to make them speak was a thing that they got used to, so, without that, they became shy and short of words.

Jiyoon was looking outside the window while a small talk was taking place inside the car. Sungkyu was focused on the road, but from time to time, he glanced at his date thinking in what to say to make the conversation more interesting.

‘Jiyoon-ah’ the boy called her name with a soft voice. She turned her attention to him. ‘Tell me about your first day in Immortal Song’

Jiyoon sighed and moved her head to the window again. ‘It was awkward’ she said honestly. ‘Althought I knew almost all the idols there, I don’t really have a close relationship with any of them so it was weird and sort of scary’

‘Didn’t you meet Hyorin and G.O.hyung?’ Sungkyu asked stopping in a red light.

‘Yeah, but still…’

Jiyoon didn’t really wanted to talk about it and the boy noticed it.

‘I understand’ he said to make her feel better and to end the topic there.

‘How was oppa’s practice?’ the girl asked trying to avoid any other Immortal Song question.

‘It was good, but L was out of tempo again and we had to repeat the song a million times’ Sungkyu made a face and Jiyoon giggled.

‘We’re almost in the cinema’ she commented when she saw the mall across the street.

The boy parked the car and when they were about to go out, he took one of the cameras and the other, he offered it to Jiyoon. She took it but didn’t move from her spot.

‘Oppa…’ she glanced at him and immediately, Sungkyu knew what she wanted to say.

‘Everything will be alright’ he said confident.

‘I’m not that sure…’ she said a bit scared.

‘Remember the plan’ Sungkyu was trying really hard to convince himself too. ‘If we do everything acording to plan, it’ll be fine, trust me’

Jiyoon held his stare and she felt how her heart raised the speed. She blushed a bit and looked away. ‘I trust you’ she said directing her words to the glass infront of her. Sungkyu smiled at the cute act almost immediately, he went out the car. She followed…

---

‘Where the hell are you?!’ asked the brown long haired girl kicking the floor.

‘Yah, Kangji!’ the blonde girl called out her friend’s nickname.

‘What took you that long?’ Soyu asked frowning. Gayoon simply pointed to the wig she had put on. ‘I have one too and it didn’t take me more than 10 minutes!’

‘Whatever, I’m here, right? Calm down’ 4minute’s ice queen spoke in her usual cold voice. ‘Where is Woohyun?’

‘He said he was close’

‘Good’

---

Jiyoon and Sungkyu walked side by side finally speaking more fluently.

‘I think Gayoon-nie called Soyu-ah and told her we were going out today’

The boy glanced at the girl half amused, half surprised. ‘So, that means we’re going to be stalked?’

The girl chuckled. ‘I think so’

‘Then our plan is going to be better than expected’ he commented smirking.

‘If they brought cameras then, yeah’ she said also smirking. Both looked at each other and burst into laughter at the same time.

Without thinking, both were holding hands naturally…

---

‘Where are they?’ asked Gayoon looking at the entrance of the cinema searching for a familiar couple.

‘Are you sure she said they were coming to this mall?’ asked Soyu also searching.

‘Yes, I told you already!’

‘Hey girls’ a male voice said behind them. Both turned around.

‘You’re late!’ nagged the Sistar member.

‘Yah, that’s how you speak to your oppa?’ the boy faked to be offended.

Soyu shot him a killer gaze but she apologized anyway.

‘So, what did I miss?’ he asked after a short acceptance of the apologies of the younger girl.

‘Nothing yet’ Gayoon said turning her attention to the cinema again. ‘Oh, wait, there they are!’

The young almost knocked down Gayoon.

‘OMG, they’re holding hands!’

---

‘Oppa, what movie would you like to watch?’ asked Jiyoon glancing at her date. She and Sungkyu were unaware of the presence of the three persons watching them from the distance.

‘Hmm’ the boy stared at the different posters he had in front of him. He looked at a poster that looked like it would be a romantic movie.

‘Jiyoon would probably like that…’ thought the boy with a big “NO!” pasted in his face after he saw the title of the movie.

Then, he moved his eyes and saw a poster of an action movie.

‘I would probably like that…’ he smiled at the option but then, he thought Jiyoon wouldn’t probably like it.

‘Oppa, what about this one?’ the girl asked pointing at a poster of what looked like a horror movie. He turned his head to her in surprise.

‘Would you like to watch a horror movie?’ Sungkyu asked in shock.

‘Yeah, I like horror movies’ she said with a smile. ‘The thrillers are my favorites’

Sungkyu took a minute to reply, he thought in all the possibilities he has watching a horror movie. ‘She’s too smart for her own good’ thought the boy smiling too.

‘Great, then let’s watch it’ he said leading his feet to the ticket place.

---

Meanwhile…

‘What movie are they going to watch?’ Woohyun was short of sight so he couldn’t really see much from the distance they were.

‘Horror’ both girls replied at unison.

Woohyun smiled widely. ‘That’s my leader’

‘Actually the one that chose the movie was Jiyoon’ Gayoon said without taking her eyes off the display screen she had infront of her.

‘What?’ the boy seemed surprised.

‘What!’ Soyou reacted.

‘Why did she- Oh~ I see…’ Woohyun smirked evilly.

‘You see what?’

‘Well, Jiyoon-ah chose the horror movie so she gets scared and cuddle with Gyu’ the boy said pretty convinced of what he was saying. Both girls glanced at each other and then, both burst laughing. ‘What?’

‘OMG Woohyun, you really don’t know of whom you’re speaking of’ said Gayoon still laughing.

‘Why?’

‘Jiyoonie actually likes horror movies’ said Soyou finally stopping the laugh. ‘She’s not afraid of them’

‘Huh?’ the boy seemed in shock.

‘Yep’ Gayoon nodded.

‘Aren’t girls supposed to like romantic movies?’ he asked still shocked.

‘We do like romantic movies, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like horror movies too’ this time Gayoon spoke.

‘What? You like horror movies too?’ Woohyun’s voice went high pitched when he asked this.

‘Yeah’ both girls replied shrugging.

‘Are you even girls?’

Gayoon shot him a killer gaze while Soyou slapped his arm.

‘Ouch! Fine! Jeez…one more reason to not fall for any of you girls’ he said with a grimace.

‘What, are you turning gay now?’ Soyou joked.

‘Haha, very funny, but no! I like delicate, pretty, cute and girly-like girls, not tomboys like you’ he said almost hurt by the girls’ assumption that he was gay.

‘Well, good luck finding a REAL girl with only those characteristics’ Soyou scoffed.

‘I bet my fans like only romantic movies, like girls supposed to’ he said almost proud of his words. ‘That’s why they’re my only girlfriends’

‘I think I’m going to vomit’ said Gayoon sarcastically.

‘Ugh, greasy…’ commented Soyu this time, also feeling disgusted.

‘I bet Hyuna is like that, girly-like and all’ he retorted immediately. This time, Gayoon scoffed.

‘Not at all Woohyun-ah…’ she said with a smirk. ‘She might be cute and all, but she’s as childish as a 12 year old boy’

Soyou laughed at Woohyun’s expression. ‘Like I said. Good luck finding a girl like that’

‘They’re moving’ Gayoon said before the boy could say anything else. ‘Let’s go’

---

‘The movie is in an hour so, let’s drink something to kill some time’ Sungkyu suggested.

‘Ok’ the girl nodded and both started to walk.

Jiyoon noticed how her fingers and his were entwined naturally.

‘What are you looking?’ the boy asked curious by her expression.

‘Hm?’ she snapped out her thoughts and shook her head. ‘Nothing’ she said feeling some blood coming to her face and making it redder. She looked away immediately.

‘No one had really noticed us’ he said changing the topic and looking around.

They were in a place where people don’t usually go crazy over a star so they were relatively relaxed about it.

‘Yeah, that’s a relief’ she said smiling.

‘We haven’t really used the cameras much’ he said glancing at the camera he had in his hands.

‘Better this way…’ she said under her breath.

‘I agree…’ he said also in a low voice. She turned her head to him surprised that he had listen. He simply smiled at her and kept on walking.

After a short walk, they entered a caffee.

‘Annyohaseyo’ Sungkyu said displaying his charms in front of the girl in the counter.

‘Oh-’ the girl went speechless when she saw who she had in front of her. Sungkyu flashed the girl a smile. Jiyoon wasn’t pleased at all.

‘I would like a Macciato with condensated milk and a Moka with more chocolate than coffee, please’ he said already knowing his wife’s taste in coffee.

‘Y-yes’ the girl stuttered and for a second, she stared blank at the screen that was in front of her. Finally, she managed to type his order and to receive the money.

When the girl stretched her hand to take the money from Sungkyu’s hand, Jiyoon watched carefully every single movement of her. The girl blushed and giggled when she took the money and “accidentally” touched Sungkyu’s hand. He didn’t notice, but Jiyoon did...

4minute’s charismatic girl turned into a not that charismatic one when she noticed Sungkyu was still smiling to the girl behind the counter…