Deciding the date

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Sorry for the delay of the update. Next chapter will be the date so anticipate it please :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days went by and Sungkyu and Jiyoon texted and called each other almost every day…

Two weeks later

Immortal Song 2

‘Oppa, this is the first day of the filming of Immortal Song’ the girl said with a nervous smile. She looked at the mirror in front of her and stared at her own reflection in panic.

‘I know everything will be fine, you and sunbaenim have worked hard in that song you told me about, so, it’ll be fine’ she heard the boy saying trough the phone she was holding against her ear. She sighed and nodded even knowing he wasn’t able to look at her. ‘Call me when you finish recording, no matter the hour, I’ll be up for you’ he ended and Jiyoon smiled unconsciously with a bit blush.

‘Thanks oppa…’ she muttered. ‘I’ll call you then. Bye’

‘Bye’

Jiyoon hanged up and blocked her phone. She looked up to her stylist. The woman smiled warmly.

‘Are you ready?’ the woman asked. The girl nodded and sat straight on the chair in front of the mirror.

The stylist took a cream and started to apply it on Jiyoon’s face. The girl closed her eyes and got lost in thoughts. In a blink of an eye, the woman had put all the makeup and now Jiyoon was ready to go.

‘You’re ready’ the woman said with the same warm smile she started. Jiyoon took a look in the mirror and nodded smiling too.

‘Thank you’ she said and went to change her clothes.

After that, she went directly to meet her costars. She saw some familiar faces and felt glad about it; at least she hadn’t had to awkwardly introduce herself to all of them.

‘Jiyoonie~!’ Hyorin’s husky voice resounded through the room they were all gathered. Everyone turned their heads to look at the girl standing by the door. Jiyoon cursed to her insides.

‘Hi Hyorin’ the short haired girl smiled as natural as she could after having to awkwardly avoid the other people’s stares.

‘Come unnie’ Hyorin moved her hands and arms in the air calling Jiyoon to join them. The latter nodded and went to say hi to everyone that was there.

She knew almost all of them so it wasn’t as horrible as she thought it’ll be. After all the “hi”s and the bows, everyone went back to their previous chat.

‘Where is sumbaenim…?’  Jiyoon thought while scanning the room.

‘There you were’ she heard a voice behind her. She turned around and saw her partner. She felt relieved in a second.

‘Ok, everyone!’ the MC caught their attention. ‘We’ll start the recording so, everyone to their seats’

‘Here we go…’  were Jiyoon’s thoughts before the lights went on and she practically forgot everything that passed in the next few hours…

She finished the recording in a heartbeat, and when it was over, she could only remember one thing…that she had lost… She was a bit disappointed about it, but after all she had fun and she learned a lot so she wasn’t that sad.

A/N: Jiyoon’s first Immortal Song performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdfsYpyqOZM)

‘How it went?’ asked the driver when Jiyoon went in the van. She sat sonorously and let out a sigh.

‘Not that good’ she replied with half a smile. The man nodded in understanding and started the car.

She wanted to sleep her way home but she remembered that Sungkyu wanted her to call him so, she called him…

‘Yoboseyo?’ Sungkyu’s voice sounded deep when he answered. Jiyoon smiled unconsciously.

‘Hi oppa’

‘Oh, Jiyoon-ah!’ the boy recognized his wife’s voice and his voice sounded cheery this time. ‘How it went?’

‘Not that good I guess’ the girl said remembering she had lost.

‘What happened?’ he was worried.

‘I lost…’

‘Omg…’ his cheery voice disappeared. ‘It was because it was your first time, don’t worry, you’ll definitely win next week’

Jiyoon smiled weakly. ‘Thanks oppa, I hope so…’

There was a brief pause and then, Sungkyu spoke again.

‘So, are you at home now?’

‘Nope, I’m heading there now’ the girl said looking outside the window.

‘Oh, I see…’ he stayed in silence for a moment and then, he cleared his throat. ‘Um…Jiyoon-ah…’

‘Hm?’

‘What are your plans tomorrow?’

The girl was caught unguarded. ‘Hmm…I don’t know, I haven’t checked my schedule, but I think I only have a performance in the afternoon, why?’

‘Because I’m sort of free tomorrow too so I was thinking…maybe we can go out…’ the boy almost stuttered.

Jiyoon blushed immediately and put one of her hands on her warm cheeks to cool it down a bit. ‘Go out where?’ she asked wanting to sound nonchalant.

‘Where do you want to go?’

She giggled a bit. ‘Oppa, you’re the one asking me to go out with you, you’re supposed to have some plans in mind’

Sungkyu felt embarrassed even though he knew she was only teasing him. ‘I do’ he said trying to emend his action. ‘I was just asking in case you wanted to do something in particular’

Jiyoon chuckled. ‘I do actually’ she admitted.

‘Tell me your wishes’ the boy said imitating a genie.

She stared outside the window and saw a couple walking down the street holding hands. She wanted to be normal like them. ‘…I’ve been wanting to go to the movies for ages…’

‘Then movies it is!’ the boy declared again cheery.

She sighed silently and looked away from the couple. ‘Oppa, we can’t do that’

‘Why?’ Sungkyu asked rather surprised.

‘You know why…if someone recognizes us...’

‘We’ll say that we’re filming WGM’ the boy said immediately, like if he had thought that possibility before.

‘Without cameras around? …I don’t think so…’ Jiyoon replied back.

Sungkyu thought it for a moment. ‘We’ll take a couple of cameras and we’ll record our date as if we were filming it’

Jiyoon remained silent for a brief moment. ‘… That’s actually clever’ she admitted as a smile grew in her face.

‘I know, I’m a genius’ Sungkyu scoffed teasingly.

‘Yah! Don’t be so full of yourself!’ the girl said pretending to be annoyed.

He laughed. ‘So? Convinced?’

Jiyoon thought about it for a second. ‘Fine, but we have to be EXTRA careful’

‘We will’ he said in her usual cheery voice.

---

4minute’s dorm

‘I’m home!’ Jiyoon announced when she entered the living room.

‘Welcome’ said Gayoon lifting her head from the couch. ‘How it went?’

‘Not that good’ the younger girl said while dragging her feet to the couch where her friend was. ‘I lost…and I’m exhausted…’

‘Oh’ was the only thing Gayoon could manage to say after the bad news. ‘Don’t worry, it’ll be better next time’

‘Yeah…’ said Jiyoon sitting on the sofa next to her friend. ‘Hey, what schedule we have tomorrow?’

‘Performance in the afternoon and practice all night’ replied Gayoon staring at the magazine she had on her hands.

‘Great’ muttered Jiyoon smiling unconsciously.

Gayoon took her eyes from the magazine and stared at her friend with a mite of surprise. ‘What’s with the smile?’

‘What smile?’ Jiyoon asked back immediately, not noticing her own lips curving up.

‘That one’ said Gayoon pointing at Jiyoon’s face. The latter touched the edge of her lips and found the smile. She cursed inside and obligated herself to erase the grimace. ‘What happened?’

Gayoon studied Jiyoon’s face while the girl avoided her stare. ‘It’s nothing’

‘I know something happened. Tell me N.O.W!’ demanded the older girl. She knew Jiyoon too well.

‘How do you- UGH! Fine!’ Jiyoon rolled her eyes. ‘Sungkyu-oppa asked me out tomorrow…’

‘WHAT??!’ Hyuna, Sohyun and Jihyun popped their heads in the living room.

‘YAH! Where the hell did you came from?’ Jiyoon complained when her other members placed themselves in front of her.

‘Sungkyu-oppa asked you out? Did I hear right?’ asked Hyuna opening her eyes as wide as she could.

‘Will you keep it low?’ said Jiyoon getting a bit nervous. ‘The neighbors might listen…’

‘OMG! It’s true!’ Sohyun joined the loudness.

‘Shhh!!’ Jiyoon put a finger on her lips trying to shut her band mates.

‘So, you’ll leave me for him, wifey?’ asked Jihyun faking a hurt expression.

Jiyoon turned her head to her leader and stared at her with an expression of disbelief. ‘Are you kidding me?’

Jihyun giggled silently and covered .

‘Unnie has a boyfriend!’ Hyuna shouted louder than before.

‘Hyuna!’ Jiyoon wanted to strangle her friend. Gayoon simply laughed hard.

‘I like him! Unnie, you’re authorized to date him if you want!’ declared Sohyun from the bottom of her lungs. Jiyoon wanted to die right there.

‘I give up…’ she said sighing loudly and throwing her arms in the air. Gayoon patted Jiyoon’s shoulder like if she were consoling her, but with her other hand, she was typing something in her phone.

‘Hello, KangJi?’ Gayoon said holding her phone close to her ear. ‘Yeah, Soyu-ah, listen, I have news for you…’ she said standing up the couch and heading to the bedroom.

‘Yah! Are you talking to Soyu?’ Jiyoon tried to catch her by the hoodie, but Gayoon was faster to avoid her hand. ‘Hey! I’m talking to you! …Don’t you walk away from me! …YAH!’ Jiyoon watched in great frustration at the evil smile in her best friend’s face when she disappeared behind the bedroom’s door. She tried to get up and go after her, but someone clang at her neck making her sit again.

‘Unnie’s having a boyfriend!’ Hyuna shouted again; this time right into Jiyoon’s ear. Sohyun joined the scene and sat on Jiyoon’s lap next to Hyuna. Jiyoon pushed them but they didn’t move. ‘Jiyoonie is having a boyfriend!’ both maknaes shouted again. Jiyoon put a pillow over her face trying to maintain calm. Jihyun giggled and patted her friend’s shoulder.

---

Infinite’s dorm

‘Let’s have a heart to heart to heart. Talk!’ Sungkyu was muttering the lyrics of his wife’s song when he felt a couple of arms wrapped around him. ‘Yah!’ he moved away and turned to look at the person hugging him. It was Sungyeol.

‘Why are you singing 4minute’s song?’ the younger boy asked with a smirk in his face. Sungkyu furrowed his eyebrows.

‘I like the song, what’s the problem’

Sungyeol didn’t drop his smile. ‘You seem in cloud nine. Tell me the truth’

‘What truth’ the leader was still annoyed.

‘You want me force you?’ Sungyeol lifted one eyebrow still smirking.

Sungkyu scoffed. ‘Like you can’

In a heartbeat, the taller boy had his leader pinned against a wall with his arm twisted.

‘Ouch! Ouch! FINE, I’ll tell you!’ Sungkyu complained. Sungyeol let his leader go.

‘I’m all ears’ said Sungyeol with a big smile.

‘I’ll go to the movies with Jiyoon tomorrow’

The younger boy got speechless for a moment. ‘You what?’

‘What you heard’ Sungkyu said coldly rubbing his injured arm.

‘Is that…a real date?’

‘Yup’ Sungkyu nodded.

Sungyeol’s face turned into a panic mask. ‘ARE YOU INSANE?’

‘Huh?’ Inifinite’s leader got scared by the sudden shout.

‘You guys can get caught and it’ll be the end for both!’ the younger said still shouting.

‘Relax, we already thought about it’ Sungkyu said

‘Wut?’ Sungyeon seemed confused.

‘We’re going to pretend we’re filming WGM’ Sungkyu said smirking proudly.

The taller boy frowned and then, he lifted an eyebrow. ‘…How are you gonna do that without cameras around?’

‘By taking cameras with us, moron’ replied the leader.

‘And what will people say when they don’t see the “cinema date”?’

Infinite’s leader thought about it for a second. ‘Well, I guess we’ll have to give them some shoots of the date…’

‘…That actually might work…’ Sungyeol finally said nodding a bit.

‘We’re hoping it will’ Sungkyu headed to the living room and sat on the floor in front of the TV. The younger boy followed him.

‘So, it’s getting official?’ Sungyeol kept asking questions.

Sungkyu barely moved his eyes from the screen to his friend. ‘What’

‘You and Jiyoon in real life’ the younger boy said as if it was the most obvious thing. Sungkyu half smile and directed his eyes to the TV again.

‘I hope so…’ he whispered.