The call 2

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

In Malaysia

Jiyoon POV

‘Don’t you miss me too?’ I heard him saying. I was speechless.

‘Why he is so straight forward today?’

‘Oppa, are you feeling alright?’ I asked tentatively.

‘Yes, better than ever now that I’m talking to you’

‘Oppa!’ I complained blushing. I spotted a camera focusing on me so I turn my back at it. ‘Why are you saying all this things to me? You never talk to me like this when we are together’

‘Is it bothering you?’

‘No, I’m just saying is strange’

‘Well, I just feel like it, but if it bothers you, I stop’ he sounded sad.

‘I’m not saying that…’ I tried to fix the situation.

‘So you like it…’ I heard the teasing tone.

‘Yah! Oppa!’ Sungkyu laughed amused.

‘I’m kidding’ he laughed again. ‘…but talking seriously now, don’t you miss me at all?’

I hesitated. Of course I missed him, the hours seem longer when I’m not with him and shorter when I’m with him… ‘What should I do?’

‘I see you don’t miss me…’ again that sad tone…

‘Is not that!’ I replied immediately. ‘Is not that at all… is just… yah! Why are you asking me that all of a sudden?’

‘I just want to know…’ he said sincerely.

‘I… I…’ I couldn’t find my own voice to say the next words. ‘I miss you too!’ I rushed the words so much that I’m not sure he understood or not.

‘Really? How much?’ he teased me again. I pouted.

‘Oppa!’ he giggled.

‘Fine, fine…’ he started. ‘Jiyoon, I have a question’

‘Tell me’

‘Did you bring me back my jacket? I can’t find it’

‘Huh? His jacket?’I remember putting the jacket on top my bag… ‘, I think I packed it with my stuffs’

‘No oppa, I think I still have it. I’m sorry for not bringing it back to you that day, I completely forgot’ I apologized.

‘It’s ok if you have it I was just wondering if I lost it or something’

‘Nope, is not lost. I have it on my bag’ I said remembering seeing it that morning.

‘Good… Wait, in your bag? Like in there with you?’

‘Yeah, I think I packed it with my stuffs by mistake’

He sighed. ‘It seems my jacket is taking a trip, huh?’

‘Yeah…’ I felt really embarrassed that I take his jacket with me…

‘Well, then be sure to treat it right, give it lot of rides around the city’ I smiled.

‘I’m going to take a picture with it in every monument we visit in these two days I have left here, ok?’ I tried to make things better.

‘Cool! That way my jacket will get to know Malaysia before I do’ I smirked amused.

‘He’s so silly…’

I spotted PD-nim glaring at me and two cameras focusing my face. I tried to hide from them. ‘Oppa, I have to go now, we’re filming Mr. Teacher and PD-nim is glaring at me right now, so…, until Saturday…’ I almost whispered.

‘Aww…’ I heard him saying with a little sadness in his voice. ‘…Ok, I’ll be waiting for you then… Take care…’

‘Thanks, you too… Bye…’ I said a little fast. I didn’t really want to hang up but the cameras, PD-nim glaring and the members staring at me were pressure enough to end the call.

‘Bye…’ he said and I hanged up. I noticed a camera on my face and got me surprised smiling like a fool. I felt embarrassed that it took my smile so I turn my back at it.

‘YAH!’I screamed in my head squishing my phone against my hand.

‘Who were you talking to?’ I heard Gayoon-nie asking me from the distance.

I hesitated a little. ‘…Sungkyu-oppa…’

‘Oh…!’ my friends said at unison smirking amused. They were getting closer to me.

‘That explain why you were blushing so hard’ maknae said smirking. I was speechless.

‘Was I so evident?’

‘So, what did he told you?’ NamJi wanted to know.

‘Nothing, he just wanted to ask me about his jacket’

‘And you were blushing about a jacket?’ Gayoon teased me. I didn’t know what to do…

‘Wait, you have his jacket?’ Hyuna asked surprised.

‘WAA~!’ the members started to spazz.

‘Now I’m doomed…’

‘Is not what you’re thinking!’ I tried to fix the situation but I had the feeling that was too late. The cameras were focusing me and I had nowhere to hide.

‘Then what is it?’ Sohyun asked and I took a deep breath knowing that my next words were going to be worthless to my imaginative friends.

‘I packed his jacket with my stuff by accident’

‘Yeah right…’ Sohyun said under her breath.

‘Hey!’ I complained and she just smirked. ‘It was by mistake!’

‘I can’t believe you talked for almost 20 minutes about a jacket’ Hyuna shrugged amused.

‘I can’t believe you blushed about a jacket’ again Gayoon teased.

‘I knew it was worthless…’

‘Tell us the truth, what else did he told you?’ leader demanded.

I looked at the camera man and begged with my eyes that he stop filming. He looked over to PD-nim but she shook her head. ‘This is a 100% real program’ she said. I gasped in complain.

‘Pali, pali! Answer!’ Sohyun insisted. I glared her.

I took a deep breath. ‘I’m going to regret this…’

‘He… he told me… he misses me…’ I mumbled rushing the words. The members took a second in process what I said.

‘OMG!’, ‘Are you serious?’, ‘He’s too sweet!’, ‘That is true love!’ My friends started to spazz. I just sighed smiling at their childish attitude.

‘This is going to be hell… and it’s going to be worst when I take his jacket and start to take pictures with it on…’

End POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it! How do you like this chapter? Please let me know.

Thank you all for reading

Have a nice day!