Together again

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

After 4minute’s comeback

Sungkyu POV

‘Today is going to be a good day!’ I almost shouted the moment I opened my eyes.

‘hyung…asljflaksj…’ Woohyun-hyung mumbled half asleep. I chuckled and got up.

‘Nananana ~ I’m going to see her today ~ Lalalalala’ I started singing in my head, but then, I stopped when I saw a familiar shadow standing by the door.

‘Why are you in such a good mood today?’ he asked almost cranky.

‘You know why’ I said and entered the bathroom to take a shower.

I was seriously happy to see Jiyoon again, because the last time I saw her was the day we (Infinite) sang Mirror Mirror for that game in M Countdown… (A/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6UJmN6RJnI) It was fun and all but, we didn’t really have that much time together…

‘I miss her so much…!’ I pouted and entered the shower. I opened the watering and a cold blast of water fell on my chest.

‘Geee~! That’s cold!’

I waited a little until the water was warm and I start showering.

‘Am I too in love with Jiyoon like the members say?’ I had thought about it before but, this time is different. Last night, when I talked to her over the phone, I felt my heart beating faster by just hearing her voice…

Flashback

‘Yoboseyo…?’ a sleepy voice came from the other end of the line. I grinned instantly.

‘Annyong~’ I said in a cheerful tone.

‘Annyo oppa…’ she said yawning.

‘Were you sleeping?’ I asked concerned. ‘Maybe I woke her up…!!’

‘Ani, I’m just tired…’ she said making an effort to sound convincing.

I immediately felt embarrassed. ‘Yes, I woke her up…’

‘Oh…, I’m sorry to bother you…’

‘Ani oppa, what are you saying? You are not bothering me, don’t worry’ this time she sounded awake. I let out a sigh of relief. ‘So, what’s up?’ she asked after a brief pause.

‘I got a call by the PD of WGM today’ I said remembering why I was calling her.

‘Really? What did he say?’ she asked curious.

‘Our wedding photos are ready. They want us to go see them and chose the ones we want to keep’

‘YAY~!’ she let out joyfully, with a bit of aegyo. I felt my heart melting that moment... ‘When did he say we have to go?’ she asked taking me out of fantasy land.

‘Tomorrow’ I answered as neutral as I could.

‘Mmmm…’

‘You want us to go to pick up the photos first and then we go to the apartment?’ I asked anticipating her reply.

‘Sounds like a plan’

I grinned. ‘Great, then I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning in your dorm’

It was a silence. ‘You’re coming to pick me up…? Oppa, do you have a car?’

I giggled in silence. ‘Yeah, sure’

‘Chincha?’ she was shocked.

I laughed. ‘No, is manager-hyung’s, but he’s borrowing it to me tomorrow; so I was thinking… maybe we should not come back to the apartment…’ I said in a provocative voice.

She laughed. ‘What do you suggest then? Steal the car and run away?’

‘That’s not a bad idea, besides, I wouldn’t mind if I runaway with you…’

‘Yah! Oppa!’ she shouted embarrassed.

I laughed again. ‘No, seriously now, we should go on a trip; what do you say?’

‘I like the idea… Do you have any place in mind?’

‘Busan’

‘Busan?’ she said out loud. ‘How many hours are we going to spend in the car?!’

I shrugged even if she was not seeing me. ‘Does it matter?’

She thought for a moment. ‘…I guess not…’

‘It’s settled then’ I said immediately. ‘I’ll pick you up tomorrow, we go and chose the photos, go to the apartment, leave them there, we pack, and leave for Busan’

‘Wow, you have it all planned don’t you?’

I grinned. ‘You got me’

She giggled. ‘Fine, then see you tomorrow’

‘Ok, I’ll be there at 8’

‘Ok. Bye bye’

‘Bye bye. Love you’ I hanged up before she could reply.

End Flashback

‘Hyung! Manager-hyung is here!’ Woohyun-hyung shouted from outside.

‘Oh, ! I was daydreaming!’ I shouted in my head and finished showering. ‘I’m out!’ I said out loud.

When I went out, manager-hyung was standing beside the door.

‘Here’ he said handing me the keys.

‘Thanks hyung’ I smiled pleased at the view of the car’s keys on my hand.

‘Take good care of it’

‘I will’ I nodded one time.

‘If I see a single scratch…’ he started but I interrupted.

‘I know hyung, I will take care of your baby’

‘Good’ he said and patted my shoulder. ‘Go change. Hurry!’

I entered my room as quickly as I could, put on a nice jeans and a white shirt. I put on some BB cream and fixed my hair with some gel. I rushed out the dorm and after go to the front door, I took a last good look on the mirror. I smiled at my reflex.

‘Handsome’ Woohyun-hyung said beside me. He was still sleepy but he managed to put a smile on his face. ‘Say “hi” to the girls for me’

‘Are you going to see 4minute?’ suddenly Dongwoo-hyung opened his bedroom door and asked me with a surprised expression.

‘Yeah, I’m going to pick up Jiyoon at her dorm’ I said nodding.

‘Can I go with you?’ he asked giving me that smile he gave me every time he wants a favor.

I shook my head. ‘No, you can’t’ I said and turned to the door to put on my shoes. ‘I’ll say Sohyun that you said “hi” if you want’ I teased my friend. He blushed and shook his head.

‘Ani! Don’t do that!’ he almost shouted and went back to his dorm.

‘Gee… this boy truly likes Sohyun, huh?’ I said to myself. Woohyun-hyung nodded and waved his hand goodbye.

‘Have fun…’ he yawned and went back to the room.

‘Bye~!’ I went out the dorm and outside was the crew of WGM.

‘Ok… let’s begin!’ I smiled at the cameras and went to the car.

End POV

---

Two girls were waiting outside the building. They were chatting avidly, laughing and smiling while the cameras were rolling, capturing their expressions and their conversation.

‘Sungkyu-oppa is late…’ Jihyun said looking at the road. Jiyoon looked at her watch and shook her head.

‘Not really. 2 minutes left’

Jihyun grinned. ‘4 minutes left?’

‘4 minutes left, 4 minutes left, ah, ah’ Jiyoon sang Hyuna’s part in Mirror Mirror and giggled. Both girls laughed at the internal joke. They were just being dorky when a beep sounded.

‘Oh, he’s here’ the charisma girl said almost jumping. Jihyun noticed that and smiled affectionate.

‘You missed him, huh?’ she said a second before the car stopped in front of them. Jiyoon looked blankly at her friend and then pretended that she never heard the question in the first place.

Sungkyu parked the car and went out.

‘Annyong girls~!’ He greeted happily. Jihyun waved her hand while Jiyoon gave him the biggest smile ever.

‘Annyo oppa~!’

Sungkyu almost ran to hug Jiyoon. It was a brief hug, but the couple felt happy with it. Jihyun on the other hand, felt a little awkward around them.

‘Ready?’ asked the boy looking at his wife with a smile.

‘Ready’ Jiyoon replied nodding. ‘I’m going now unnie’ she said looking at Jihyun.

‘Have fun you two’ Jihyun said smiling politely and handing a bag to Jiyoon. Sungkyu took the bag before Jiyoon could even touch it.

‘Let me carry this for you’ he said placing the bag on his back. Jiyoon got surprised for a second but then she smiled.

‘Thanks oppa’

‘Bye~!’ said Sungkyu waving his hand to Jihyun. She did the same.

‘Bye~! Take care’ Jihyun keep on waving. ‘Don’t do anything +19’

‘WHAT???!!!’ Jiyoon and Sungkyu immediately turned their shocked faces to Jihyun that was laughing really hard. She clearly enjoyed every word she said.

The girl waved one more time and went in the building still laughing. The couple stayed quiet and shocked for a few seconds before entered the car silently.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: +19?? What is that supposed to mean??

PD: You really don’t know?

Jiyoon: (laughs and cover her face)

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: +19?? Jihyun-ssi really has a wild imagination…

--

Jiyoon POV

Sungkyu-oppa started the car and start driving. The atmosphere was awkward… As much as we both wanted to forget what Jihyun-unnie had said, we were too embarrassed to talk to the other.

‘+19… I’m gonna kill her when I’m back to the dorms!’ I thought looking outside the window.

‘So, how was the rest of your comeback?’ Sungkyu-oppa asked breaking the silence.

I turned to look at him. He was staring at the road. ‘Fine… tiring…’

‘Yeah, I can relate to that…’ he said still concentrated in the road.

‘And oppa’s?’ I asked to make conversation.

‘Fine too…’ he made a pause. ‘You know? I’ve missed you…’ he said this time glancing at me. I smiled.

‘I’ve missed you too’ he smiled as well.

‘I’m glad we’re going to pick up the photos. I’m anticipating the result’ he said turning the wheel in a corner. We were near the studio.

‘Yeah, same. I wonder if the cameras caught the essence of the moment…’ I said almost distracted ‘cause I recognized the façade of the building.

‘Let’s hope they do’ he said parking the car. Immediately, three cameramen ran and placed themselves near the car. I sighed to my insides…

‘I wish we could have a little private time…’

Sungkyu-oppa went out the car and went to my side and opened the door.

‘What a gentleman’I smiled at him. ‘Thank you’ I said and took his hand. He closed the door behind me and entwined his hand with mine. There was a while since we held hands so it felt good…

We walked towards the entrance of the building a little too excited. A man was waiting for us.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ we said at unison leaning our heads.

‘Annyong kids’ the man said smiling. ‘Come with me’

The man led us inside the building towards an office. There, he took out a big folder and opened it.

‘These are the photos…’ he said spreading the photos over the table. We started looking at them one by one…

‘I like this one’ Sungkyu-oppa said pointing at a photo where the two of us were holding hands in front of the “priest”. I smiled.

‘I like it too’

‘Where is the photo of the kiss?’ he asked searching for the named photo over the ones that were on the table.

‘Oh, that photo? Is over here’ the photographer said taking out another big folder. This one was bigger than the previous one. ‘I imagined that you would want that one better so I enlarged it’

He took out the photo and Sungkyu-oppa and I were astonished… The photo was perfect! I felt kinda embarrassed because of the memory but the truth is that the photographer captured the whole essence of the moment. We look like models for a magazine! The photo was seriously good taken. I loved it!

‘This is perfect for our wall’ Sungkyu-oppa said smiling satisfied with the result. I nodded agreeing.

‘It would be nice if we could take all the photos to make a wedding album…’ I thought in a flash.

‘What do you think, we should take all the photos and make a wedding album?’ Oppa said glancing at me.

‘Yes! You just read my mind!’ I said getting excited. He smiled.

‘We’re connected’ he said moving his hand and pointing at my forehead and then at his. I chuckled.

‘Then is settled. We’re taking all the photos’ I said looking at the photographer. He nodded and gave us the folders so the photos don’t get damaged.

‘Thank you!’ we said at unison and went out the building.

‘Let’s go to the apartment’ Sungkyu-oppa said taking me from the hand to the car. I felt kinda embarrassed by the amount of skinship we were having but still, I wasn’t doing anything to stop it…

‘It feels good to have our fingers entwined…’

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: How do you like the photos?

Sungkyu: They were really beautiful. The photo of the kiss is…perfect… (smile shyly)

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: How do you like the photos?

Jiyoon: So well took and pretty. I personally like the photo of the kiss. The whole essence of the moment were captured… It is a good photo… (smile brightly)

---

‘Yeobo’ said the boy glancing for a moment at Jiyoon. She looked at him questioning. ‘Do you have anything you want to pick up in the apartment?’

‘Huh? Why do you ask?’ she asked confused.

‘Because if you want, we can go to Busan now…’ Sungkyu said looking at the road.

‘What about the photos?’ Jiyoon asked looking at the backseats of the car.

‘I was thinking we could buy a wedding album in Busan…’

Jiyoon thought for a second. ‘Well, that doesn’t sound bad’

‘So, what do you say; going to Busan now?’ the boy asked insistent.

‘Did you bring enough clothes?’ she asked instead of answering.

‘Yep. You?’ he nodded.

‘Yeah…’

‘Then…?’ he insisted.

Jiyoon sighed and smiled. ‘Ok, let’s go!’ she said raising her fist in the air. He chuckled and did the same.

‘Let’s go!’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there you guys!

So, Jiyoon and Sungkyu are going to Busan for a trip...what will happen there?

I'm so sorry for the late update. I got really busy with work... Anyway, I really hope you guys liked this chapter. Hopefully, the next one won't take me so long.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Love you~!