Khuntoria and SungJi - Part 2

I want to marry you… (WGM)

It's been 3 months?!! OMG! I'm so sorry guys, I didn't mean to take this long to update :S, please forgive my lazy self~~~ Now, please continue reading the story...(Hope you guys haven't gave up)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Men’s changing room

‘Sungkyu…can I ask you something?’ spoke Nichkhun when they entered the changing room. The cameras stayed outside.

‘Sure’ replied the latter with a shrug.

Nichkhun made sure the door was fully closed and then, he turned to his new friend. ‘How can you manage to kiss Jiyoonie so many times?’ he almost whispered.

Sungkyu got aback by this question. He found it rather amusing that Nichkhun, one of the most wanted guys in k-pop, was asking him how to kiss a girl several times.

‘Having problems with Victoria-ssi?’ asked the younger boy with a mocking smile. Nichkhun smiled too. He knew the question was out of place.

‘Is just…I can’t seem to do much things towards that area…Victoria doesn’t really like skinship and stuff like that…’

‘Oh, I see…’

‘But Jiyoonie doesn’t like stuff like that either and yet, you two seem to be very close…’

Sungkyu didn’t reply for a second. He was thinking about that matter and he remembered the first time they met, back then in Bouquet; he didn’t remember seeing Jiyoon so reluctant to his demonstration of love, yet, he had seen her being rather hostile with other guys that tried to have skinship with her.

‘I think I’m just lucky that she hadn’t kick my face already for trying so much skinship’ said the leader of Infinite giggling a little.

‘Do you like Jiyoonie? Like, really like?’ asked Nichkhun suddenly.

Sungkyu got anxious immediately. He didn’t want scandals… ‘Like…’

‘A girlfriend kinda like’ Nichkhun said blatantly.

Sungkyu stayed in silence for a moment looking into his sumbae’s eyes.

‘The cameras are outside... They won’t hear’ said the older boy with a grin.

‘I…’ Sungkyu hesitated. ‘I…do like her…’

Nichkhun smiled widely.

‘…But, you know how this industry is…’ Sungkyu finished the sentence.

‘Yeah…’ muttered the 2pm boy dropping his smile.

‘You like Victoria-ssi too?’ asked Sungkyu while he changed his clothes.

Nichkhun remained silent.

‘I’m not telling anyone…’ Sungkyu assured.

Nichkhun grinned a bit and he changed his clothes too. He took some time to answer the Infinite’s boy question. ‘I like her…she’s pretty and cute…but she doesn’t seem to like me that much…’ he finally said.

Sungkyu felt bad instantly. He didn’t know Nichkhun would really like Victoria that much. He didn’t really know what to say but he felt the necessity to say something comforting to his sumbae.

‘I’m sure she does…’ Sungkyu said enthusiastic. ‘…maybe she’s shy’

Nichkhun thought about it for a second. ‘…Maybe…’ he said almost in a whisper.

‘Guys, you ready?’ the PD popped his head in the changing room.

Both guys almost jumped in fear.

‘Yeah’ both replied at unison exchanging looks and wondering how much of their conversation the PD got…

 

Women’s changing room

Jiyoon POV

I was stalling on purpose while putting on my bathing suit. I felt tired somehow and didn’t really want to move that much, but since Sungkyu-oppa was so excited to go swimming…

‘So, how much do you like Sungkyu?’ Victoria-unnie asked me out of the blue.

‘You’ve got to be kidding me!’ I shouted inside my head and rolled my eyes. Good thing the cameras were outside the changing room and didn’t take my annoyed face.

‘We’re very good friends’ I said as nonchalant as I could.

‘Jiyoon-ah, you think I don’t know you?’

I got surprised. ‘W-Wae?’

‘You don’t like skinship with guys, yet, you do lots of skinship with Sungkyu’

‘Oh, for Chrissake!’

‘Don’t over-think unnie!’ I shouted. She giggled.

‘I’m not. I’m just pointing out the obvious’

‘And you with Nichkhun-oppa’ I said trying to change the attention.

‘Don’t try to change the topic…’ she said instantly. I sighed but didn’t reply.

‘Jiyoon-ah, pali!’ I heard her saying a couple of minutes later. I was already changed so I opened the door almost at the same time as she said it. ‘Finally…’

I made an apologetic face and we both went outside where the boys were expecting us.

‘Sorry the delay’ I said when we met them.

‘You always take forever’ Sungkyu-oppa said with a smile. ‘I’m starting to get used to it’

‘Yah!’ I complained but he just laughed. Nichkhun-oppa and Victoria-unnie laughed too. I pouted a bit but then, I just laughed too.

‘Let’s go’ Nichkhun-oppa said and took Victoria-unnie’s bag. Sungkyu-oppa did the same with me and with the other hand, he took my hand. I smiled. Maybe Victoria-unnie is right, I do have lots of skinship with oppa…

‘Do you know how to swim?’ asked me Nichkhun-oppa.

‘Yeah’ I replied calmly. He smiled and looked at Victoria-unnie. She pouted.

‘I don’t’ she said after Nichkhun-oppa .

‘Don’t worry unnie, is not that difficult’ I said to try to make her feel better. She smiled and nodded but then, Nichkhun-oppa giggled.

‘I’ve tried…’ he said faking a defeated face. ‘It’s no use…’

Sungkyu-oppa and I couldn’t help but laugh. Victoria-unnie glared at her husband and he apologized immediately. It was funny to see them tease each other.

We went out the changing rooms and went directly to find a table near the pool to put our things.

‘What should we try first?’ I asked looking straight to a giant slide that was in a pool near ours.

All directed their eyes to where I was looking.

‘You wanna go there?’ Victoria-unnie almost screamed. I smiled and looked at the guys for some backup.

Sungkyu-oppa smirked widely. ‘I think I have the most awesome wife of the entire world!’

I chuckled.

‘Let’s go there and slide in couples. We take a picture of the couple going down and put it on twitter. The couple with more Favorites wins; the loser have to buy ice cream. Call?’ proposed Nichkhun-oppa getting on fire all of a sudden.

‘What?’ yelled Victoria-unnie looking in disbelief at the slide.

‘You’re going to win!’ I complained. ‘You have more followers in twitter than both of us together’ I said pointing at Sungkyu-oppa and me.

‘That’s not true’ Nichkhun-oppa said taking out his phone and checking something in it.

We all took out our phones and entered twitter. We all checked the number of followers. Nichkhun: 1’459.158; Sungkyu: 259.104; Me: 78.851; Victoria: 10.890

‘See?’ I said when I saw Nichkhun-oppa’s number of followers.

‘Fine’ he said defeated. ‘Then the most glamorous picture wins’

‘That’s better’

‘Call?’ asked Nichkhun-oppa with a grin.

‘Call!’ Sungkyu-oppa and I said at unison.

I glanced at Victoria-unnie and she made a face when we all agreed. I couldn’t help to giggle a little. She was so funny when she was disagreeing with something.

‘We have to win’ I heard Sungkyu-oppa saying in a whisper. I nodded and smiled.

‘We’re a good team, remember?’ I said remembering what Hyundong-oppa said in Bouquet, and as I glanced back to Khuntoria couple, Nichkhun-oppa was taking off his shirt!

My brain couldn’t function for five good seconds that was what Nichkhun-oppa took to take off his shirt completely.

‘Victoria-unnie is lucky…’ I thought while I scanned Nichkhun-oppa’s well formed abdomen… I mean, my husband’s body wasn’t bad, but Nichkhun-oppa’s was a lot better…!

‘Yah! Hyung! What are you doing?’ I heard Sungkyu-oppa complaining. I half smiled.

‘Today is going to be a good day for science…’

End POV

---

Sungkyu Personal Interview

Sungkyu: Why Nichkhun hyung had to take off his shirt? I cannot compete with his body!

---

‘Yah! Hyung! What are you doing?’ Jiyoon’s husband complained when he saw his friend taking off his shirt.

‘What?’ the latter asked innocently.

Sungkyu glanced at Jiyoon and saw her almost smiling at the view of Nichkhun’s body.

‘Put your shirt back on!’ the shorter boy demanded.

‘W-Why?’ he asked still not getting it until he saw the two young girls staring at him. ‘Oh’ was the only thing he said before putting his shirt again.

Without changing her expression, Jiyoon turned to look at her husband. He glanced at her and frowned.

---

Sungkyu Personal Interview

Sungkyu: Wives are not supposed to look at other men!

 

Jiyoon Personal Interview

Jiyoon: Nichkhun-oppa took off his shirt in front of me, what was I supposed to do? (grin)

---

Victoria was also so concentrated on Nichkhun’s well formed body that when he put on the shirt again, she was surprised. She didn’t even hear Sungkyu’s complains about it.

‘Why you put your shirt again?’ she asked getting closer to her husband.

‘It’s not proper’ was the only thing Nichkhun said with a smile directing his eyes to SungJi couple. She turned to look at them too. The couple was arguing about something.

‘Your eyes were glued on him!’ Sungkyu said a bit too loud.

‘Oppa, I just stared a little moment’ Jiyoon said to defend herself.

‘Why you have to look in the first place?’

‘I was talking to you, and when I turned my head, there was Nichkhun-oppa… shirtless’

Sungkyu was sure that she had looked at Nichkhun a bit longer than she said, but he didn’t want to start a fight there. He sighed instead.

‘Fine. Let’s go’ Sungkyu said cranky and started walking fast leaving his wife and his friends behind.

‘What’s with him?’ asked Victoria to Jiyoon when she got closer.

‘I think he’s mad’

‘Go makeup with him’ suggested the older girl. Jiyoon nodded and ran to catch her husband.

‘Oppa’ she called out when she was near enough for him to hear. He stopped and turned back to her. ‘I’m sorry, ok? It won’t happen again. I promise’

He remained silent and looked around. ‘I think you’re going to do it again…’

‘What?’ she felt offended.

‘The place is full of shirtless men’

Jiyoon looked around and sighed half smiling. ‘I promise not to stare’

‘That’s better’ he said smiling like a little kid. Her jaw dropped a bit when he said that.

‘Were you…’ she stopped and then, her eyes grew wide. ‘YAH! You were playing with me!’

He laughed out loud.

‘Yah!’ she complained hitting his arm. He kept on laughing and hugged her.

‘I’m sorry yeobo’ the boy said still giggling. In that moment, Khuntoria caught up with them.

‘You’re ok again?’ Victoria asked with a smile.

‘No, we’re not!’ Jiyoon raised her voice. ‘I’m mad at you now!’

Sungkyu chuckled again and put a kiss on her cheek.

‘Yah!’ the girl complained and moved away.

Khuntoria giggled at the cute couple, and after a couple of more minutes of laughing and playing, they all went to the big slide to play the game they agreed to.

The first couple in taking the photo was SungJi couple. Both tried to put glamorous faces while sliding down the giant water slide but the result wasn’t what they expected. Their faces were everything but glamorous. At the end, the winner was Khuntoria couple.

‘Why don’t we play volleyball next?’ suddenly Sungkyu suggested. He wanted revenge.

‘In the pool?’ asked Victoria lifting one of her eyebrows. The boy nodded. ‘I don’t know how to swim, remember?’ she said a bit annoyed.

‘Unnie, the pool is not deep, you can stand where you can touch the floor’ Jiyoon said to calm her friend angriness. Victoria thought about it and after a couple of seconds, she agreed to play.

‘Ok, this is revenge. The team that loses, buys ice cream’ said Sungkyu with a grin.

‘Call’ Khuntoria said at unison.

The two couples starting to play, softly at first, but point after point, both couples turned very competitive and stubborn, so the initial light match, ended in a battle-field-to-death match.

Jiyoon forgot she was tired and fight for winning until the very end of the game. Sungkyu couldn’t be happier when he watched his wife so into the game. Both did their best and at the end, they won by one point, so Khuntoria had to buy them ice cream.

‘You play very good’ Nichkhun compliment the tired Jiyoon that was with her head leaned on her fist biting her ice cream.

‘Thanks oppa, you play really good too’ she replied smiling politely.

‘You guys actually make a good duo’ Victoria added while pointing at Sungkyu and Jiyoon that were sitting right in front of her.

‘You guys make a good duo too. We won by one point only’ Sungkyu said with his usual smile on his face.

‘Wanna do something more today?’ asked Nichkhun glancing at Jiyoon. She looked to her husband in reply.

‘Do you…?’ she asked to Sungkyu that was concentrated in his ice cream. He glanced at her and saw the tiredness in her eyes.

‘I think we should call it for today. We just came back from our trip and we’re very tired’ he said after a brief pause in his eating. Jiyoon nodded in agreement.

‘Oh, ok, then’ Nichkhun said biting his ice cream. ‘We should hang out some other time’

‘Definitely’ replied Jiyoon with a warm smile.

After finishing their ice creams, both couples said good bye with the promise to go out again when they had time.

---

Khuntoria Interview

Nichkhun: I really liked going out with Jiyoon and Sungkyu to the pool. Both are really fun to be with.

Victoria: Yeah, they are a really cute couple. We had a terrific time.

 

SungJi Interview

Sungkyu: Khuntoria are really nice and fun. We had a lot of fun.

Jiyoon: Victoria-unnie and Nichkhun-oppa are really cute together. I hope we can hang out with them again.