The call 1....

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Four days later

In Korea

‘Hey married boy’

‘Hi Soyu’

‘How’s the life with your new wife going?’ Soyu knew exactly what her friend was going to answer but decided to wait for his responds anyway.

‘Great, she’s awesome’ said the boy smiling sincerely. She nodded. ‘But she can be really scary when she wants it’ he continued.

‘Tell me about it…’ Soyu rubbed her injured arm. ‘It took almost two weeks in disappear the bruise she left in the arm’ Sungkyu laughed.

‘You deserved that though’

‘Yah! Is that how you treat your friend?’ he laughed again. ‘So…, did you guys kiss again or what?’

‘No’ the leader of Infinite said as a matter-of-fact way.

‘Why not? You already did it’ she giggled mischievously.

‘We were forced BY YOU AND WOOHYUN!’ Sungkyu yelled and this time Soyu laughed.

‘Your faces were priceless’ he frowned but at the same time, the edge of the lips turned up and a smile appeared on his face. ‘You see? Admit it! You want to kiss her again’

Sungkyu giggled and blushed a little. ‘I wonder if that was her first kiss…’

‘What? You haven’t asked her yet?’

‘No… We didn’t even talk about that day…’

‘Why not? You should…’ she started. ‘Besides, you have the right to know, as the husband, you can ask her who was her first kiss’

Sungkyu thought about it hard. ‘You know? You’re right. I have the right to know…’

‘Of course, but you have to be careful, she can ask you the same thing or even more things with the same excuse’

‘Well, I don’t have anything to hide’

‘Really, so, was Jiyoon-nie your first kiss?’

Sungkyu remained silent for a while. Soyu waited patiently. ‘You see?’

‘I’m not going to tell you who my first kiss was, I’m only answering that to my wife’ Soyu laughed.

‘Fair enough’ she said and he nodded serious. ‘So, I watched the first episode of WGM with you two turtledoves…’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, you were too cute trying to find one another, and when you finally did, your faces again…priceless’ the girl giggled. He smiled at the memory of the first met. He remembered it clearly. It wasn’t that long ago anyways.

‘So, are you waiting for Friday to come?’ Soyu asked when he saw him in fantasyland. Sungkyu shook his head.

‘Jiyoon is in Malaysia right now. She’ll back Friday but can’t make it to the apartment, maybe I get to see her on Saturday’

‘Oh yes, I forgot about it’

‘Did you know it?’

‘Yeah, I talked with Gayoon-na yesterday’ the boy seemed surprised. ‘Why don’t you call her?’

‘I don’t have her number’

‘What? You’re slow man…’

‘I am not! Is just that I took for granted that I get to see her every week’

‘So what? Don’t you miss her on the week?’

‘Of course I do, but I don’t want her to feel choked by me’

‘Well, you have a point in there…, but a call once in a while don’t harm anyone’ and with this, Soyu dialed the number of Jiyoon.

‘No, wait! What are you doing?’

‘Shh!’ shushed the girl. ‘Hello, Jiyoon-nie?’

---

In Malaysia

‘Hi Soyu-nie, how are you?’

‘Great! How’s Malaysia going?’

‘Fantastic’

‘Cool! And… how’s the life of a married woman going?’

Jiyoon hesitated before answer. ‘Fine, Sungkyu-oppa is really sweet’

‘I told you so’

‘Yeah, but I was angry at him at that time, remember?’

‘Yeah, listen, I’m here with someone who wants to talk to you’

‘Huh?’thought Jiyoon in a second when Soyu passed the phone to another person. A male voice sounded on the speaker.

‘Yeboseyo?’ the voice said. It was profound and manly but somehow familiar to her.

‘Yeboseyo?’ she answered curious about that voice.

‘Hi Jiyoon, is Sungkyu…’

‘OMO!’Jiyoon’s eyes widened. ‘H-Hi oppa…’ she mumbled by the impression and four heads turn around and looked at her with curiosity. She ignored them.

‘How are you?’

‘Great, how are you?’ quickly she regained her stable voice.

‘Missing you…’

‘WHAT?!’Jiyoon blushed a little and Hyuna gave her a questioning look. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the words she was going to say.

‘Er… Oppa…, stop saying things like that… it’s embarrassing’ Jiyoon blushed fully after saying this. Sungkyu laughed at the other side of the line.

‘Who is it?’ whispered Gayoon. Jiyoon just shook her head and walk away of her friends.

‘Why? You’re my wife now. I have the right to miss you, aren’t I?’

First, Jiyoon paralyzed thinking it was Sungkyu who said that, but then, she realized it was Soyu imitating a male voice.

‘Yah Soyu, I know is you! Stop it!’ Jiyoon yelled and she heard the clear laugh of her friend in the distance. Sungkyu was fighting her too.

‘Get away Soyu-ah!’ she heard him saying.

‘Ach, you two are so boring!’ said Soyu loud enough to Jiyoon to hear. Jiyoon and Sungkyu laughed and returned to their conversation.

---

In Korea

Soyu walked away with Sungkyu’s phone on her hand. She had stolen it when he was pushing her away.

‘Now I’m going to call Gayoon-na’thought the girl mischievously pressing the numbers carefully.

‘Yeboseyo, Gayoon-na?’

‘Yeboseyo? Who is it?’

‘Soyu’

‘Hey Soyu-nie… Wait, you were the one who called Jiyoon, right?’

‘Yeah, it was me. Sungkyu-oppa was dying to talk to his wify’ Gayoon giggled at the other side of the line. ‘Listen, what are you guys doing right now?’

‘We’re filming Mr. Teacher… Hold on! Sungkyu-oppa is talking to Jiyoon-nie right now?’ (A/N: Let’s pretend Mr. Teacher is still on…)

‘Yeah, why?’

‘Because she was talking normally until she made a shocked expression and then walked away from us blushing’ Soyu laughed amused.

‘Really? Then make sure the cameras take every little gesture Jiyoon makes while talking to Sungkyu-oppa. This is going to be huge!’ the girl was really excited about it. She could hear Gayoon giggling and saying to the camera men that went to film Jiyoon. She did the exact thing with L. She told him to grab what he had in his hand and went to film Sungkyu. The boy obeyed enjoying the mischievous plan.

‘Soyu-nie, you there?’ Gayoon said on the other side of the line.

‘Yeah’

‘Are you filming him too?’

‘Yeah, L-oppa is on it’ Soyu gave L his thumb up.

‘Good, we’ll have to edit this and make a video about it’ Gayoon suggested and Soyu smiled widely.

‘Gayoon-na…we’re one mind baby, that’s why I love you’ Gayoon laughed at this comment.

‘Jiyoon-nie is going to kill me though’

‘Don’t worry, Sungkyu-oppa AND Jiyoon-nie will want to see me six feet under too…’ Soyu looked at her arm and felt shivers thinking about Jiyoon hitting her again. ‘I’m starting to worry about my security… Jiyoon-nie is too strong… good thing Sungkyu-oppa is not your friend or he would want to kill you too’ Both girls laughed amused thinking about the punishments they will receive.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued... stay tuned! ^^