Second and third game

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Jiyoon POV:

‘So, how is it going?’ I heard a familiar voice whispering in my ear. I turned and was Soyu.

I felt angry the moment I saw her smirking mischievously.

‘This was your plan all along, wasn’t it?’ I said almost threatening her. She laughed.

I looked at Sungkyu hoping he weren’t listening. Gladly he was talking to Woohyun.

‘Are you worried he would listen?’ again Soyu laughed.

‘You know I’m hating you right now?’ I frowned.

‘Oh, come on, don’t be mad, I just wanted you to speak again with this fool’ she said pointing at Sungkyu.

‘You were never angry with him…, weren’t you?’ I asked in a whisper.

‘Of course I was angry’ she started. ‘Every single day he mentioned you I got angrier with him for the stupid thing he did’

‘Ok couples, we are going to have a love-line competition!’ the MCs said before I could even reply at what Soyu said.

‘What?’ I panicked and looked at Sungkyu that apparently was panicking too. I turned to Soyu and Woohyun and both were smirking in a mischievous way.

I glared at her suspiciously.

‘What, this wasn’t my idea’ she started still smiling. ‘Is not my fault the writers of the program decided to make this game’

‘It is your fault and you know it’ I whispered so Woohyun didn’t listen. She just smiled. I got annoyed so I turned my attention to the front to watch the other couples play.

Finally our turn arrived and I felt my heart beating at an inhumane rate.

‘Calm down, calm down, calm down’I repeated in my head.

‘Oh! The moment we all been waiting for!’ one of the MCs said and I heard some screams of the girls.

‘Why?’I thought frustrated closing my eyes.

‘Jiyoon, are you praying?’ the MC teased. The studio burst in laughs.

I got so nervous that I complained out loud but without knowing I had a half smile on my face. The cameras took that and I could see me and Sungkyu in the monitors smiling in the same way. ‘I guess he is as nervous as I am’

‘Sungkyu, Jiyoon, are you ready for this?’ we both shook our heads and everyone laughed again. Sungkyu and I were synchronized for a strange reason I didn’t know.

I looked at the sticks of powder and chocolate and for the first time it occurred to me that they were too short and thin…, too easy to eat...

‘Why are you two so worried?’ the MC teased us. Apparently Sungkyu was also looking worried at the Pepero sticks. ‘Is not like you’re going to kiss’

The studio divided into the ones laughing and the ones screaming. I cursed to my insides.

I looked at the MC hoping he stops teasing us and gladly, he caught my plead.

‘Ok, let’s begin!’ the MC announced. Sungkyu took a Pepero stick and with his hand shaking, he placed it in his mouth.

I took a deep breath. My heart was beating really fast and my hands and legs were shaking but I managed to maintain the calm and got closer to Sungkyu until the end of the stick he hold with his lips, touched mines.

‘Start!’ I heard the MC saying.

I took a little bite of the Pepero not really wanting to get to the end of it. Sungkyu took a bite too and I did as well. That way our faces ended up being really close, so close that I could feel his breathing in my nose and part of my cheek. I felt shivers.

The entire time I was avoiding Sungkyu’s eyes, but at the distance we were, I couldn’t avoiding them anymore so I raised my look to meet his eyes, but in the exact moment I placed my eyes in his, I felt someone pushing me towards him. The push was so strong and abrupt that I couldn’t stop it and, my lips touched his for a brief moment that I felt like an eternity.

My mind blanked in that moment. My heart and brain stopped working and my body paralyzed for a second. I felt all the sounds and lights disappeared in a flash. I have no idea how many milliseconds had passed but my head made them seem like hours.

When I finally realized what was happening, I felt my face really warm so I broke the kiss and turned my attention to whoever did that so I can kill him/her.

It was Soyu of course! Who else?

She tried to escape but I was faster and I caught her from the neck. Finally the sounds returned to my ears and I heard the whole studio screaming and freaking out. I remembered that I was being filmed so I couldn’t punish Soyu as I wished but I managed to hit her really hard on her arm. She complained and I ignored her.

‘Where is Sungkyu?’I asked myself when I turned my attention to the little table where the Peperos were. I searched for him with my eyes and I found him hitting Woohyun in his arm too. I found out then that we both were pushed against each other so we kiss.

‘Soyu is so dead…’

My face was still warm when Sungkyu got back next to me. I had a mix of feelings in that moment, I felt ashamed as hell and angry at Soyu and Woohyun but at the same time happy.

Neither Sungkyu nor I wanted to look at each other so we simply stood next to one another in an awkward silence.

‘I think they win’ one MC said pretending to look for a piece of Pepero in the floor. The other did the same and added. ‘Evidently, after that, there is no stick left’

I couldn’t take it any more so I buried my face on my hands. Some laughed.

‘Let’s see’ the MC said picking a crumb of Pepero from the floor and placing it in the table beside the other pieces of Pepero of the others couples. The camera focused the line of pieces and obviously the supposed crumb of us was the smallest.

‘Let’s see if any other couple can beat that’ the other MC said and we walked in silence to our seats.

 

Sungkyu POV:

‘I’m going to kill those two’I thought while Jiyoon and I walked toward our seats.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she was fanning herself with her hands. Her face showed that she was really pissed, though; but anyways, she looked really cute doing that so I smiled to my insides.

We sat and started to watch the love-line of Soyu and Woohyun.

Soyu was rubbing her arm clearly in pain.

‘What are you doing?’ one of the MCs asked and she said that Jiyoon had hit her there.

‘You deserved that!’ I screamed but I heard another voice saying the same thing. I turned my head and realized that Jiyoon had yelled at the same time as I did. She looked surprised too.

‘Oh, you two had already become a couple’ the MC mocked us.

‘No!’ we said and shook our hands and heads almost at the same time. Definitely we were synchronized. We looked at each other again and laughed awkwardly along with everybody.

Soyu and Woohyun started to eat their Pepero and one of the cameras focused Soyu’s arm, more specific where Jiyoon had hit her, and a big red-purple bruise appeared on one of the monitors. I choked a laugh and took a mental note that never be in Jiyoon’s rank of movement when she were angry.

The others couples had eat their Peperos and when the game ended we were the winners, evidently.

‘The new born idol-couple won!’ the MCs declared and despite our many complains, we had no other choice but accept and smile at this.

The next game had passed without any other shock like the sudden-forced kiss but we had fun, it was about to guess the song from just a little hint of the beginning of that song. We won again thanks to my and 4minute’s knowledge of several songs and rhythms.

That was the end of the program so they declared us the winners of that emission. We celebrated by high fiving.

‘We do make a good team’ was the only thing Jiyoon told me before leaving the studio with her friends. I felt happy.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!! How do you like this chapter? Please, let me know.

Next chapter WGM begins so please, stay tuned.

Have a nice afternoon :)