A real kiss...?

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Sungkyu POV

The upbeat music stopped drastically and a ballad started. I ceased my jumping and looked at Jiyoon that was breathing heavily.

‘I have to dance this song with her’  I thought making a resolution in my head. She made the attempt to go to the table, but I held her wrist. She turned around surprised.

‘Will you dance with me…?’ I said with a shy smile. She stood still and her eyes widened. I think I saw some pink in her cheeks but because the abnormal lights of the club, I wasn’t sure.

‘Don’t be embarrassed’ I said in a teasing tone pulling her closer to me. Her body stiffened.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked trying to put some distance between us.

‘Dancing’ I said putting my right hand on her back and with the left, I took her right hand. 

Slowly, I started moving my feet along with the rhythm of the music, leading her. After a few steps, she started moving her feet too.

Surprisingly, she was good at dancing. I noticed how our bodies moved as one along the music. I smiled to myself and pulled her a little closer. Our heads were very close now… I couldn’t help to smile like an idiot.

‘You’re a good dancer…’ I heard her whispering close to my ear. It caught me by surprise to feel her face so close to mine.

‘You too…’ I managed to say whispering into her ear too… Suddenly, the soft aroma of her shampoo traveled to my nose… I felt intoxicated by it…

‘Her hair smells so good…’

‘Where did you learn to dance like this?’ she interrupted my thoughts.

‘My mom taught me when I was little’ I said smiling at the memory. ‘She used to put my feet on hers and led me through the whole song’

‘She taught you well’

‘How about you?’ I asked moving my face to look at her in the eyes.

She shrugged. ‘Dance academy’

‘They taught you well’ I said using the same tone she used. She chuckled and leaned her head a little towards my right shoulder.

We remained silent for a few seconds but then I felt the proximity of our bodies and faces. The sweet smell of her perfume was distracting me…

Our heads came closer without noticing and when I felt Jiyoon’s breathing close to my nose I swallowed and instinctively passed my tongue over my lips…

‘When did we get this close?’

I felt my heart beating at an unnatural haste. I saw her lips so close to mine…

The next thing I know, our lips made contact!! I felt electricity going up and down my spine… Immediately, our surroundings disappeared. Only she and I were there, nothing more, no music, no people, nothing, just us…

This time, the kiss wasn’t an accident or a mission, this time was real… She wasn’t moving away or rejecting me, for the first time, she kissed me back! I felt joy and I wanted to deep the kiss, but then, the music changed abruptly, and like a lightning bolt, reality hit me. I had to remind myself that we were being filmed, so I moved away cursing to my insides for not taking that magnificent chance to kiss her for real…

When I broke the kiss, she looked at me with a mix of surprise and angriness but then she looked away and let go my hand.

‘I’m thirsty’ she said moving away her body from mine and going back to the table.

‘Is she embarrassed or pissed?’  I thought looking at her walking away from me. I sighed and followed her dragging my feet.

By the moment I sat on the mini couch, she had drank most of her cocktail.

‘You want another?’ I asked pointing at the drink in her hand. She looked at me for a brief moment and nodded. I called the guy and ask for her drink and another for me, because I’ve just drank mine…

While the guy was bringing our drinks, I glanced at my wife that was with her eyes fixed on the dancing floor. I sighed.

‘This will be a long night…’

End POV

 

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: You guys kissed again…

Jiyoon: (hesitating) I’m not really sure how it happened… (looking nervously at her hands) one moment we were dancing and the other… (smiling shyly) …we were kissing…

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: You guys kissed again, huh?

Sungkyu: (smiling shyly) we did… it felt real this time…

---

Sungkyu moved closer to his wife trying to catch her attention. She was still with her eyes on the dance floor. She was avoiding him, so, he put his arm on the back of her seat.

‘Wae…?’ he whispered into Jiyoon’s ear. When she felt him, she shivered from head to toe.

‘Don’t do that…’ was her only reply as she tried to hide her intense blush by moving her head away and avoid eye contact. He chuckled at her cute action.

‘Yeobo…’ he whispered again and this time, he took her chin in his fingers and made her look at him. ‘Wae?’

‘Wae what?’ she asked moving her head again trying to release her face from his grip.

‘Wae are you avoiding me?’

‘I…’ she started but then she realized she had no reasons to avoid him. She remained silent and lowered her head.

‘This was our first kiss, you know?’ he said finally releasing her. His words came out as a statement.

She lifted her face and for the first time after the kiss, she looked at him directly at his eyes. ‘This was our first kiss?’ she asked amused lifting an eyebrow.

‘Yes, this time was real. No mission, no friends pushing us…it was real, don’t you think?’

She thought about it for a second and she had no choice but to agree with him. ‘Yeah, I guess it was…’

‘I like it’ he said satisfied leaning on the back of the couch. She blushed again and when she opened to reply, the drinks arrived. She took hers and took a long sip before putting it on the table.

Sungkyu was surprised with the amount of alcohol his wife drinks but he didn’t say anything, he simply took a sip of his cocktail too and put it on the table after.

Jiyoon wasn’t really good with alcohol, but she was feeling so nervous at that moment, that the cocktail seem like the best option to avoid any embarrassing conversation.

‘Come, let’s go’ said Sungkyu out of nowhere pulling Jiyoon from her hand to the dance floor. She was caught aback, but didn’t really refuse it.

The music this time was strong and upbeat so there was no chance of any other unintentional kiss while dancing. Still, she maintained her distance. The boy didn’t give signs of wanting to get closer either, so both young passed the night without major inconveniences…

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: You’re a good drinker…

Jiyoon: (awkward laughing) Not really, but I was so nervous that drinking lots of cocktails seemed like a good option at the moment…

PD: Why were you nervous?

Jiyoon: “Why”? Isn’t it obvious? (giggling)

---

After both overcame the awkward first ten minutes after the kiss, they started talking and playing like if it never happened.

‘Do you want to go now?’ asked Sungkyu glancing at his lifeless wife lying by his side. She nodded so he helped her to stand up.

‘My feet hurt’ she complained while they were walking to the exit. He looked at her concerned.

‘Why did you have to put heels?’

Jiyoon pouted. ‘I have to look tall…’

He chuckled. ‘Next time we go clubbing, you put sneakers, deal?’

The girl looked at him with a mix of amusement and surprise.

‘Oh, come on, don’t do that face. I know your real height, is not like you’re that small anyways’

She smiled warmly. ‘Deal’ she said reaching for his arm to grab.

‘No’ he said moving his arm. Jiyoon stopped walking and her eyes widened in shock. Sungkyu stepped in front of her. ‘I carry you’ he said with a smile.

Jiyoon’s shocked expression changed immediately to a relief one. ‘For a second I thought you were mad at me…’

‘Huh?’ he was confused.

‘Nevermind…’ she shook her.

‘Come, I’ll take you to the hotel’ he said leaning a little so she could climb to his back.

‘Oppa, I’m on a dress…’ she said looking down at her outfit. Sungkyu turned to look at her and for the first time in the night, he could appreciate how good she looked in that dress…

She immediately felt uncomfortable by his stare so she cleared hoping her husband stop looking at her the way he was doing it. It worked, the boy snapped out fantasy land and looked away to head his attention to the PD and the camera men.

‘PD-nim, by any chance you have some trousers to cover Jiyoon’s legs?’

The man looked at the stylists with questioning eyes. One of them nodded and took out some pants. She passed one of them to Jiyoon.

The girl took off her heels and put the comfortable pants. Sungkyu picked the shoes up.

‘Ready?’ he asked when he saw his wife fully dressed with the pants. She looked at the shoes and then to Sungkyu.

‘You don’t really wanna wear this again, right?’ he asked moving the shoes by the strings in his fingers. She giggled and shook her head. ‘Then pali and climb on’

Jiyoon wrap her arms around Sungkyu’s neck and he lifted her easily.

‘This reminds me of Bouquet’ the boy said after a block of walking.

‘Yeah’ she said smiling at the memory. ‘Did you have fun today?’

The boy nodded vigorously. ‘The best day of my life’

‘You have said that before’ she said in a complaining tone.

He smiled. ‘Is because every moment with you is the best of my life…’

‘Yah!’ she hit his back playfully and seconds after, she buried her face in his shoulder hiding her blush. He giggled satisfied.

‘Did you have fun today?’ he asked back.

‘Yeah, a lot!’ she replied almost shouting.

‘Good’ he said smiling widely. ‘We’re here’

The boy put his wife on the floor carefully and took her hand.

‘You can walk, right?’ he asked half joking half serious. She laughed.

‘Of course I can walk’

‘Then, come on, let’s have some rest’ he said walking her through the hall.

The couple was more comfortable with each other now so both went to their room holding hands like real lovers.

 

Jiyoon POV

When we entered the room, I went directly to the couch and let myself fall on it. I was so tired and my feet hurt so much…

‘Yeobo, do you want a massage?’ Sungkyu-oppa asked me from the other couch. I obligate myself to lift half of my body to look at him.

‘Huh?’

‘Wait’ he said and went out the room.

‘Where is he going?’ I said looking at one of the cameramen. He didn’t seem to know either. ‘Oh well…’

I stretched my arms and leaned on the couch again. After a couple of minutes, Sungkyu-oppa entered the room with a pail in his hands, he went to the bathroom and I could hear water running.

‘What is he doing?’

‘Oppa, what are you doing?’ I asked out loud so he could hear me. He didn’t reply, but a few seconds later, I stopped hearing the water and he went out the bathroom with the pail carefully held in his hands.

‘Sit’ he said placing the pail on the floor next to the couch I was. I looked at him with curiosity but I obeyed.

He kneeled down in front of me and took both my feet to put them in the water. I let out a relieving sigh, it felt so good; the water was warm and has a soft aroma of lavender. I smiled to myself and then, I noticed my husband looking at me.

I blushed a little because of his stare. ‘Thanks’ I said smiling shyly. He smiled back.

‘Wait here, don’t move’ he said standing up and heading to the bathroom again. I simply waited until he came back again with a couple of bottles of lotion and a towel.

‘What is that for?’ I asked as he kneeled again.

‘I’m giving you a massage’ he said taking out the water one of my feet.

‘Wut?’ I asked a bit surprised. He giggled and dried my feet carefully with the towel.

‘Your feet suffer more than mines. I want you to sleep well tonight’

I felt embarrassed, but I really wanted that massage, so I let him do everything he wanted with my feet.

Turned out that he was actually really good at giving massages, I felt so much better after he finished.

‘Thank you’ I said giving him a warm smile. He nodded.

‘Are you feeling better?’ he asked picking the pail from the floor.

I leaned back on the couch. ‘Much better’

‘Good, that was the idea’

He took the pail, the bottles and the towel back to the bathroom. When he came back, he sat next to me and leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

I touched his hair. ‘You’re really good at giving massages’

‘Oh, really?’ he lifted her head and looked at me with a surprised expression. ‘That was my first time doing it’

‘Well, is a natural gift then’ I said and after a pause, we laughed. It was tense relieving. The kiss was still present in my mind, so, a bit of playing and laughing with him, was what I needed to forget the awkwardness.

‘I like the way you caress my hair…’ he said leaning back on the couch again, but this time, he put his head on my shoulder.

‘You’re such a spoiled child’ I said mocking him, but at the same time, I started caressing his hair again. He giggled and closed his eyes.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, until I felt we were falling asleep.

‘Oppa…’ I whispered moving my head a little.

‘Hmm…?’

‘We should go to sleep’ I said touching his cheek. He didn’t move.

‘I was sleeping…’ he growled. I giggled.

‘I was sleeping too, but we can’t stay here all night’

‘Why not? I’m comfortable’ he said cuddling closer to me. ‘Aren’t you comfortable?’

I hesitated. ‘I am, but we’re going to freeze if we stay here’

‘Fine’ he said moving his head. ‘I’ll bring a blanket’

He stood up and disappeared from my view before I could reply. He appeared again with the bed’s blanket in his hands. I was about to stand up but he stopped me.

‘Stay’ he said almost pouting. I was so tired that I didn’t refuse it.

He covered me with the blanket and then, he sat next to me.

‘Are you ok now?’ he asked me passing his arm around my shoulders. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder. His body was so warm…

‘We have to wake up early tomorrow…’ I said almost in a whisper. I was starting to fall asleep again.

‘Tomorrow? …Today you mean…’ he said slowly. He was falling asleep too.

‘Yeah…’ I said trying to keep the conversation up, but as I didn’t get a reply, I let sleep takes me slowly to its lands…

End POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, it took me a month to update?? -_- I'm so sorry guys... please don't give up on me, I'm doing my best balancing work, 4minute comeback and writing.

Ok, leaving the apologies aside, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I already have written nice things to happen in the future for this lovely couple, so please, stay tuned.

To the new readers: Hello and welcome~ I hope you enjoyed the story so far. I'll do my best to keep up the story :) Thank you for reading and for commenting. I really appreciate it!

I LOVE YOU ALL~!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for not giving up on this story yet

Until a next time~

Have a nice week ^^