The date - Part 2

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Sorry guys, short update today, I have lots of things going on right now *bows* sorry again. Enjoy the second part of the date :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘So, are you going to keep that smile forever?’ Jiyoon asked a bit too harsh. The boy got surprised.

‘Huh?’

She took a deep inhaled to calm herself. ‘Nevermind…’ she said breathing fire.

‘Yeobo…’ Sungkyu stretched his hand and touched her cheek.

Jiyoon moved her face away and directed her eyes to her date. She shot him a killer gaze. ‘It­’s nothing’ she lied and looked away. Sungkyu got hurt…

The girl behind the counter finally noticed the girl beside her idol and choked a little scream. Both idols looked at the girl and this one made a hurt expression.

‘I-I’m sorry to ask but.., are you two dating…in real life?’ the girl asked after searching for cameras and finding none in the surroundings.

‘We’re filming WGM’ replied Jiyoon immediately showing the girl the camera in her hands. Sungkyu showed his camera too.

‘Oh, I see…’ the girl seemed relieved but not that convinced.

‘Number 47!’ a female’s voice said.

‘That’s us’ said Sungkyu glancing at the ticket in his hands. Jiyoon nodded and he went to pick up the order.

‘Unnie…’ the girl said cautiously calling Jiyoon’s attention. Jiyoon directed the girl a cold stare. ‘Although I’m oppa’s fan and I would like him to be only for the fans, I know he likes you, unnie…’ the idol got surprised by this. ‘…And if I would have to choose one person I would like him to be with, is with unnie…’ the counter girl finished.

Jiyoon was in shock but managed to half smiled. ‘Thank you…’ she said bowing her head a bit.

‘Yeobo!’ Sungkyu called his wife and she went to him after biding goodbye to the girl in the counter. ‘Please, give lots of love to 4minute and Infinite’ he said to the girl and moving his head to one side. The girl nodded enthusiastic. The boy giggled.

---

‘What the hell was that?’ Soyu was staring at the camera’s screen with a frown.

‘Gyu is a player…’ Woohyun said shaking his head but smirking. Both Gayoon and Soyu turned their heads to him. He got surprised by their stares. ‘It-it was a joke’ he said trying to fix the situation. ‘Gyu is not like that’

‘You better be right…’ Soyu said in threatening voice. Gayoon simply returned her eyes to the screen.

‘Jiyoonie is not pleased…’ the 4minute girl said coldly.

‘I would be breathing fire if I were her’ declared Soyu still frowning.

‘He’s only charming’ Woohyun was still trying to help his leader.

‘Don’t’ said Gayoon to the boy. ‘I’m having a hard time already trying to control myself to go there and kick Sungkyu-oppa’s so please, don’t say anything else in this matter, ok?’

Woohyun felt embarrassed. He nodded and remained silent after this.

‘Well, seems like the counter girl is trying to talk to Jiyoon…’ Soyu was focusing the camera on the girls.

‘Look at Jiyoonie’s face, she’s not happy at all with what the girl is saying’ commented Gayoon. ‘Oh, wait, Jiyoonie is smiling!’

‘And now Gyu is calling Jiyoon-ah’ said Woohyun behind the girls. ‘See? He was only being nice with that other girl’

None of the girl said a word, they kept concentrated in the screen of the camera.

The three young watched the couple sitting in a table, and after placing a camera on the table, they started to talk.

‘I wish we had audio of their talking’ Soyu lamented the situation.

---

‘Why are you mad?’ asked the boy when they sat down.

‘I’m not’ replied the girl tightening her jaw.

‘Yes, you are’ he said calmly. ‘Why was it?’

‘Did you like the girl in the counter? Because you seemed pretty happy’ Jiyoon couldn’t control her tongue.

Sungkyu got surprised. ‘Were you jealous, yeobo?’ he asked taking a sib of his coffee.

Jiyoon shot him a killer gaze. ‘No, I wasn’t’ replied the girl in a cold voice.

‘I have only eyes for you, you know?’ he smirked. Jiyoon wasn’t that amused. She glanced at the camera they had put on the table and then, she looked at him with a serious face.

‘Don’t play with me’ she was dead serious when she said this. Sungkyu removed the smile immediately.

‘I’m not playing’ he said suddenly getting serious too. ‘I only have eyes for you, and it’s REAL’

Jiyoon went silent for a bit and then, she shook her head. ‘I’m not usually like this, sorry’

‘You’re not usually like what?’ asked the boy attempting to reach her hand across the table.

‘It doesn’t matter, forget it’ she said having a hard time expressing her feelings. He finally touched her hand and he pulled it to his side.

‘Jiyoon-ah…’

Jiyoon thought for a moment in removing her hand from his, thinking in what her bandmates had told her about skinship, but she didn’t in the end, she liked his touch way too much…

‘I’m sorry, I overreacted’ she said taking a sip of her hot Moka. Sungkyu smiled a bit.

‘You did, but it was at fault too so, I’m sorry, it won’t happen again’ he said getting serious again. Jiyoon nodded and an awkward silence grew between them.

‘Why are we like this?’ suddenly the boy asked giggling. She giggled too.

‘I don’t know’ she said glancing at the camera and then, in one movement, she paused the recording. ‘I don’t want us to argue in our first date but…’

Sungkyu almost choked with his drink, he stared at his companion in shock. She found it amusing.

‘What’s with the face?’

‘F-First date?’ the boy stuttered in his words.

‘Isn’t this our first date?’ she asked smirking.

He nodded enthusiastic. ‘It is!’ he almost shouts. Jiyoon chuckled.

‘…you know I’ve been cheated before…’ suddenly Jiyoon became serious again.

‘I’m not him’ replied Sungkyu getting serious too. She nodded and glanced at the hand he had on top of hers. His hands were big in comparison to hers, and this particular fact made her feel secure and protected somehow…

‘You can’t be falling this hard, Jeon Jiyoon!’ she screamed inside her head.

‘What time is it?’ she asked pulling his wrist towards her to see the hour in his watch and to try to change the attention in her mind. Sungkyu observed her touching his skin slightly, and the only thing he could do was smile like a fool ‘We need to go now’ she said without removing her hand from his wrist.

He took the camera with his free hand and put it in his pocket. ‘Let’s go’ he said standing up and taking her hands in his. Jiyoon surprised herself blushing with his touch.

Sungkyu led her out the café and towards the cinema entrance. Jiyoon was oddly silent.

‘Are you ok?’ he asked once they were in the snacks bar.

‘Yeah’ she said shyly. ‘Oppa, let’s film a bit’

The boy almost frowned at her request, but then, he took out the camera he had in his pocket and handed to her. She immediately opened it and started recording.

‘We’re at the snack bar’ she said as she moved the camera to the counter.

‘What are you going to eat?’ asked Sungkyu with a straight face.

‘Pop corn and a Coke’ the girl answered immediately.

While Sungkyu was buying the snacks, Jiyoon walked a bit away from him and pretended to be recording, but the truth that she was focusing him.

‘Isn’t he cute?’ she said to the camera and focused him even closer. ‘I think I’m falling…’ she confessed and immediately, she did a mental note to erase that later.

‘Yeobo, what are you doing?’ asked Sungkyu back-hugging her. Jiyoon startled and blushed. ‘What were you filming?’ he asked staring at the shaky camera.

‘Where did you come from?’ she said trying to return the zoom of the camera to the original position and pausing the recording.

‘I was behind you the whole time’ he said calmly.

Jiyoon got pale. ‘What?’

‘I was there buying our snacks’ he said pointing at the counter behind Jiyoon. ‘You saw me’ he said a bit confused by her question. She nodded and sighed relieved.

‘Sir, your order’ a woman said from the counter. Sungkyu, didn’t wanting to let go his girl, started leading Jiyoon to the bar where the snacks were on. She wanted to let go at first, but his arms around her made her feel really good, so she yielded at his steps.

‘Let’s walk like penguins until we get to the entrance’ said the boy smiling like a 12 year old. Jiyoon giggled amused while picking up the snacks from the bar.

‘Like penguins? What?’

‘Let’s just walk like this’ he said and started to lead her in the walking. She couldn’t stop giggling the whole way to the entrance of the cinema.

‘Oppa, you’re really funny’

‘Good, I like you smiling’ he said before putting a kiss on her cheek and running away.

Jiyoon froze on her spot. She started processing the happenings and started blushing harder by the second. ‘YAH!’ she yelled when she reacted, but Sungkyu was already laughing on the floor.

‘Your face was hilarious!’ he said still laughing.

‘Yah!’ was the only thing she managed to reply but a smile formed on her face.

Slowly, he calmed himself. ‘Come, let’s get inside’ he said taking the sodas off her hands and leading the way into the cinema. She followed still blushing.

‘What is happening to me?!’ she mumbled before entering the dark place.