Finding you

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Jiyoon POV:

I went through a lot of places finding the missing pieces of the photo and so far I almost have the entire picture except for the eyes and half of the lips, and I still didn’t know who my husband was. The man in the picture had a cap so I cannot see the hair, and the other features weren’t different from the 80% of the men population in Korea, so I really had no clue.

‘Where are we going now?’ PD-nim asked. I looked at the back of the last piece of photo I had and read again.

“You are getting close! Now, if you want to know the real shape of your love’s lips, you’ll have to run for it”

‘That is pretty ambiguous’I thought biting my lower lip unconsciously. ‘Do I have to literal run for it? Like in a race or something, or, do I have to go to a place where people go to run? Like a stadium’

‘Let’s go to the Olympic Stadium’ The driver nodded and started the car one more time.

When we got there, I saw this enormous field and to just think that I will have to walk through all of it searching for the next piece of photo, I felt tired.

I sighed. ‘Ok, let’s begin…’ and with this, I started to walk through the speedway.

I tried not to be an obstacle to the runners so I stepped aside the runaway but then, I spotted a runner with the letters “WGM” on his back.

‘Oh, no, I’ll have to literally run for it…’ I thought in a flash and started to run for my missing piece of picture.

Obviously, the man jogging was like 200 times faster than me so I gave up running and started yelling.

‘Hey! Wait!’ I started waving my arms and hands so the man turned around and sees me but that never happened.

‘Fine, then I’m going to wait him here so when he passes through this point again, I’ll stop him’ I thought out loud.

I was pretty tired by the chase so I sat on the floor aside the runaway. I waited for him for a few minutes and then he appeared on the curve. I sat up and started to wave my arms and hands again.

‘Wait! Stop!’ the man clearly confused by my movements tried to avoid me. ‘No! Wait! Please!’

The man stopped and I could finally approach him.

‘Hi, I’m sorry to bother you, but I think you have something for me’ the man looked at me blankly.

‘You have the letters “WGM” on your back’ the man nodded. ‘Don’t you have anything for me? Like an envelope or something?’ the man shook his head and I instantly got frustrated. I had the urge to yell but I fought it.

‘Ok then… Thank you… and sorry to interrupt your jogging…’ I said with evident sadness in my voice. The man nodded and continue his lap, but then, like remembering something, the man got back and took out a bended piece of paper. He handed it to me.

‘I think this is what you’re searching for’ I looked at him blankly but then smiling brightly, I gave him thanks and unfolded the paper.

“Where the couples go to make their wishes?”

‘What? No piece of photo?’ I asked examining the paper. ‘That’s not fair! I’ve been walking all over Seoul and I’m tired already! I want to know who my husband is, now!’ I whined and the PD giggled. I glared him and re-read the note in the paper.

“Where the couples go to make their wishes?”

I sighed. ‘A temple?’ I asked looking at the camera. (A/N: Let’s pretend that is true…)

‘Which temple?’ PD-nim asked.

‘How am I supposed to know? I’ve never had a boyfriend before’

‘TOTAL…LIE…! But I cannot say in television that I ever had a boyfriend… “Idols only belong to their fans”, which is absolutely false but that’s the image we have to show…’I thought in a flash. ‘The truth is I never went to make wishes with my ex…, maybe that’s one of the many reasons we split apart…’

‘You truly don’t know?’ asked PD-nim. I shook my head. ‘Fine, I let you do one phone call’

‘Really?’ I asked getting excited. The PD nodded. ‘Great!’

I called Yoseob which is the cheesiest friend I’ve ever had. He told me the name of the temple and in addition, he told me he planned to take Gayoon-nie there. ‘I didn’t ask him to told me that…’ I said thank you and goodbye to him and hang up.

‘I know where to go’ I said when I ended the call. The PD nodded and we headed to the car again.

End POV

 

Temple of Love

‘Wow…! There are a lot of couples here’ observed Jiyoon when she got out the car. ‘Where am I supposed to look for the next hint?’ The PD shrugged.

‘Oh come on, tell me something’ complained the girl in aegyo mode. The camera man smiled at the childish girl. She pouted.

‘Fine!’ Jiyoon said frowning.

The girl started to walk through the crowd of couples. Some recognized her and asked for some photos and autographs. She did it happily and even asked one of them where was the place in which the couples make their wishes. The couple told her that was at the main altar in the central temple. They pointed the direction and Jiyoon saying thanks, started to walk there.

---

‘Where am I supposed to find the next piece of photo?’ asked Sungkyu at the PD. The man just shrugged. The boy sighed.

‘Fine, I guess I have to explore every altar here’ said the leader of Infinite starting to walk.

The place was full of couples and some girls recognized him. He kindly said hello and gave some autographs.

Sungkyu search in every altar surrounding the main altar, but in none was the hint he was looking for.

‘Only the main altar left’ the boy said to himself making his way there. Slowly, he spotted a man holding a camera, but not like some of the couples did, but like stalking someone. He tried to clear his view but he couldn’t recognize the person.

Sungkyu’s pulse accelerated with every step he took. He almost ran there, and when he was about ten steps to the person, even if that person was giving him his back, he cleared all his doubts, he was sure. It was her…

‘Jiyoon?’ the boy asked in a whisper. The person turned around and Sungkyu felt his heart stopped for a second. He had to put a hand on his chest to make sure it was still working after that surprise.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Another update today, YEY!! I actually wrote already some of the next chapter but I don't know if I could update today again, so, for now, I let you with this one. Did you like it? As always, please let me know.

Comments are really apreciated.

Thanks for reading :)