Kyuhyun...the fight

I want to marry you… (WGM)

Hey guys, sorry it took me long but I suffered from writers block :(  I'm here now, though. Please enjoy this chapter~
PS: This story is leading to its end so please look forward to the next chapter(s)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Few weeks later

‘She has been in cloud nine since that date…’ the youngest of 4minute said to her unnie glancing at Jiyoon that was playing with her phone.

‘Do you think they’re dating now?’ Jihyun asked also staring at her smiling friend.

‘She said they’re not’

‘Well, then that only means she’s in love then’ the oldest girl smirked.

‘I really wish she is, Junhyung-oppa broke her heart pretty bad, she deserves some happiness’ Gayoon said as she crossed her arms in front of her and staring at her smiley friend from the distance.

‘What about Kyuhyun-oppa?’ Hyuna asked popping her head from behind Sohyun.

‘What about him?’ the other three asked in confussion.

‘Rumors said he has a crush on her’ replied the rapper smirking strangely.

‘Rumors?’ Gayoon lifted one eyebrow.

‘Internet rumors’

‘Why do you even believe that?’ Jihyun spoke up almost frowning.

‘Sometimes they’re right’ the young girl defended herself.

‘Hyuna, if by any chance those rumors of you are true, you have any idea what will happen?’ Gayoon was being serious about the topic.

‘It’s not my fault, don’t say that as it is my fault!’ Hyuna was complaining a bit too loud. Gayoon remained silent and took out her phone.

‘I will need to confirm this…’ she said and went away. The other members looked at her walking away with her phone on her ear.

‘It’s not my fault!’ again Hyuna complain and frowned like a kid.

‘We know that, but it’ll be bad if it’s true that Kyuhyun-oppa likes Jiyoonie…’

‘Wae? Is not like Jiyoonie likes oppa back, right?’ Hyuna retorted still frowning.

Jihyun and Sohyun exchanged looks. ‘We don’t know that…’ Sohyun muttered looking back at her unnie smiling at her phone.

---

Immortal Song 2 Studio

Changing room - After recording

A/N: When this episode was filmed Hyuna and Gayoon went to support Jiyoon.

‘Why did you hug him?!’ Hyuna asked with her high pitched voice. She was almost hysterical.

‘I don’t know, I was too nervous, it was a reaction’ Jiyoon tried to defend herself.

‘That reaction will cost you…’ Gayoon said with a serious expression.

‘Was it that bad?’ Jiyoon let herself drop on the sofa. ‘I don’t even remember to have done it. You were the ones that told me that’

‘You ran to his arms…’ again Gayoon spoke, and this time, she made sure to shot her best friend a glare.

‘I didn’t!’ Jiyoon rose her voice and frowned.

‘You did’ both Hyuna and Gayoon said at the same time.

‘I did?’ the charismatic girl grew pale. ‘…’

‘I hope they edit that part…’ Hyuna said taking seat beside her friend.

‘Let’s hope for that…’ muttered Gayoon also landing beside Jiyoon.

The three girls remained in silence for a moment.

‘You even kept talking to him when the winner was going to be announced!’ suddenly Hyuna burst out. Jiyoon startled.

‘He was asking me things! Is not that I’m going to be rude to him’ the short haired girl defended herself again.

‘But Sungkyu-oppa…’ Hyuna left the word in the air.

‘Now I can’t talk to any guy that isn’t Sungkyu?’ Jiyoon got Hyuna’s point, but that was ridiculous.

‘You kinda looked like you like him…’ this time Gayoon spoke and her voice sounded like a reprimand.

‘Oh, come on!’ Jiyoon threw her arms in the air exasperated.

‘Do you?’ Gayoon lifted an eyebrow.

‘What?’ Jiyoon played dumb.

‘Like Kyuhyun-oppa’ replied the oldest of the three with a weird stare.

‘What? No!’

‘Are you sure, unnie?’ this time Hyuna eyed Jiyoon.

‘Yes!’

‘Do you like Sungkyu-oppa then?’ Hyuna smirked evily.

‘I…’ Jiyoon got short of words.

‘Admit it!’ Gayoon smirked this time. ‘Once and for all!’

Jiyoon realized she had nowhere to run. She blushed thinking in the answer.

‘Tonight, the chapter where he and I went out to a date is going to be aired, watch it and find out’ finally she said with a shy smile on her face.

‘Woooo!’ Hyuna started making noises and Jiyoon laughed.

‘So you DO like him’ Gayoon giggled.

‘Watch the show’ Jiyoon said avoiding her friends’ stares.

---

The day the episode of Immortal Song was aired

Infinite’s dorm

‘Hyung, it’s starting!’ Woohyun shouted from the bottom of his lungs.

‘Jeez, you didn’t need to shout that loud, I was in the next room…’ Sungkyu entered the livingroom covering his ears.

The seven boys sat in front of the TV eating chips and chatting before the show started.

‘Oh!’ Sungjeol pointed at the screen when the opening of Immortal Song was on.

‘Jiyoon-ah in black…’ Myungsoo left the sentence in the air when he glanced at his leader.

The six other members kept their thoughts of Jiyoon’s look of the night to them because they knew how jealous their leader can be.

Half of the show has passed and all of them were really excited with the program.

A/N: Jiyoon’s performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZnApLadFs

‘It’s Jiyoon-ah turn!’ Hoya said smiling widely.

‘She looks great…’ mumbled Dongwoon avoiding Sungkyu’s killer stare.

‘Oh, Hyuna’s is there!’ Myungsoo almost jump off his seat and stared more closely to the screen. Sungjong giggled at his hyung.

‘Oh~ Park Jiyoon’s song’ Woohyun commented with a smirk and a glance at his leader. This one had his eyes glued to the TV so he didn’t notice his friend’s tease.

The song started and all seven guys held their breath when they saw Jiyoon sitting on the chair with her legs showing out of it.

Three minutes passed and neither of them could articulate a single word. Sungkyu only frowned a bit when the program showed some of the men’s reaction, especially Kyuhyun’s…

When the song ended, they were still in amazement.

‘That was…hot…’ managed to say Sungyeol earning a slap on his back by his leader.

‘She did great’ Woohyun said stealing a glance at Sungkyu.

‘She did’ was the cold reply of the leader of Infinite.

They kept silent after that waiting for Kyuhyun to sing and to the results to come out.

‘I don’t like that guy…’ mumbled Sungkyu after the maknae of Super Junior finished his song and now was standing in a platform next to Jiyoon.

‘Hope Jiyoon-ah to win, she did great!’ Sungjong said right before the result showed that she has lost. All seven members exclaimed in disapproval.

Sunggyu observed how Jiyoon went down the stage without greeting Kyuhyun and smiled widely, then, his face turned darker when he saw her going back in her tracks and practically running with her arms wide open to greet Kyuhyun.

‘They hugged!’ shouted Sungyeol pointing at the TV. Sungkyu frowned.

A sudden silence grew in the room. All six boys looked at their leader expectantly. Sungkyu simply tightened his jaw and pull out his phone. He dialed the quick number to Jiyoon and waited for her to pick up…

---

4minute’s dorm

‘They didn’t edit the hug…’ Jiyoon said feeling regretful with her actions.

‘Your oppa is going to call in 5…4…3…2…’ Gayoon said half frowning half smirking.

Suddenly, Jiyoon’s phone rang. She looked at Gayoon in disbelief.

‘Yoboseyo?’ the slightly younger girl answered.

‘Jiyoon-ah…’ Sungkyu’s voice could be heard from the other side of the line. He wasn’t happy…

‘Is not what you’re thinking, I was nervous!’ Jiyoon said immediately trying to explain what had happened that day. She stood up her seat and went to a quiet place to talk.

‘You ran to him with your arms wide open…’ the boy was really serious about it.

‘Oppa, please…’ Jiyoon’s voice sounded like a plead. ‘Don’t overthink’

Sungkyu remained silent. She knew he was pissed but he didn’t want to make a scene, probably his bandmates were there.

‘I’m sorry’ the girl heard herself asking for forgiveness for her carefree actions to a guy that wasn’t her boyfriend. ‘Why the hell I’m apologizing?’ a flash thought crossed her mind.

‘You don’t have to ask for forgiveness…’ he said coldly. ‘We’re only fake married anyway’ his voice sounded bitter.

Jiyoon froze. She was thinking that, but she didn’t expect him to say it. She felt hurt… really hurt.

‘I… I know…’ she said making a big effort to not to cry. ‘Why are you calling then?’ it was a miracle that her voice didn’t crack when she said that. She was hurt, but she has pride too.

There was a short, tense silence. ‘…For no reason’ said Sunkgyu also making an effort to maintain his voice stable. ‘Bye’

With this, he hung up not waiting for her to reply.

Jiyoon stared at her phone with tears in her eyes. The view became really blurry and she couldn’t take it anymore, she let herself fall onto the cold floor sobbing hard.