Mini welcome party

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Saturday’s morning

Bouquet couple’s apartment (A/N: Sorry but I have no idea how to call this couple… If any of you have a suggestion, I am more than willing to hear it)

Sungkyu POV

‘Banner… ready… cake… ready… balloons…ready’ I said under my breath looking around the living room. Now we have a new couch and a table in the living room so it doesn’t feel empty anymore, but still…, I felt kinda lonely without Jiyoon around...

Shell be here soon’ I thought lifting my hopes.

I waited for another 10minutes before a camera man said she was here already. I panicked for a second but then, regaining my usual calm self, I prepared to welcome my wife from her trip.

I heard her key in the door and my heart jumped. She entered the apartment carrying her bag with her.

‘Welcome back!’ I shouted and went to her side.

‘Waa~!’ she was really touched by the mini welcome party. She looked at me smiling brightly. ‘You made all this?’ I nodded remembering the awful night I had painting the banner.

‘Do you like it?’ I asked tentatively. She nodded furiously.

‘Thank you!’ she said in aegyo mode. I laughed. ‘Jiyoon is really happy now!’

Her only presence made me feel complete. ‘Im so lucky…’ I thought looking at her happy face looking around the living room.

‘We have a sofa!’ she noticed. I nodded. ‘And a center table!’ I nodded again smiling.

‘Thank you PD-nim!’ she did aegyo again looking at the camera.

‘Let me help you with that’ I made the attempt to take her belongings to the room but she stopped me.

‘Wait!’

‘What?’

‘I brought you something…’ she said shyly. I was surprised.

‘Really?’ she nodded and put her bag back on the floor and opened the zipper. She sat down and I followed her.

‘Close your eyes’ she said before I could peek. I obeyed. ‘Stretch your arms and open your hands’

‘What?’ I was so curious…

‘Please’ she begged and I obeyed like a good husband. She giggled and put something on my hands. ‘You can open your eyes now’

I did and on my hands, I saw a beautiful picture of the Twin Towers of Petrona engraved in a piece of wood with my name on it.

‘Wow!’ I let out in surprise. ‘It’s beautiful!’ she smiled widely.

‘You like it?’

‘You kiddin’? I love it!’ I hugged her quickly and she paralyzed. I could feel her stiffness under my arms.

POV paused (A/N: Again this…, sorry, I can’t find another way…)

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: You hugged her!

Sungkyu: (Covering his face embarrassed) I know… I don’t know how it happened…

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (Putting her hands on her cheeks obviously embarrassed) He hugged me… (smiled shyly)

---

POV continue

Oh ! What did I do?’ My body reacted before my brain and now the atmosphere was awkward.

A little silence grew between us.

‘I guess we should put this here…’ I suggested standing up and walking to one of the walls. She looked up and nodded still a little embarrassed. I felt relief seeing she wasn’t mad or something.

Again awkward silence…

I cleared my throat after a few seconds. ‘We should make an inauguration party for our apartment, you know with our members…’ I said heading to the kitchen.

‘Yeah, that would be nice’ she said standing up and following me. ‘Let’s have some cake, yes?’ I looked at her and smiled.

‘Ok’

We ate cake and drank orange juice because there wasn’t anything else in the fridge… I forgot to buy soda…

‘When should we do this inauguration party?’ she asked taking another piece of cake with her spoon. I smiled at this.

Shes so cute…’

‘How about this afternoon?’ I said turning my attention to the dishes I was washing. ‘Too soon?’

‘No, sounds good to me’ she mumbled with full of cake. I finished the dishes and turned my attention to her. She had a little cream (of the cake) in the edge of her lips. I looked at her amused.

‘It’s settled then’ I said getting closer to her, and when I was about to say that she had cake on her face, she stepped forward and caressed my cheek and then the edge of my lips. I paralyzed.

What is happening?’ I looked at her surprised. My heart started to beat faster by her touch. ‘Her hands are soft…’ I thought feeling every move her fingers were making…

‘You had cake on your face…’ she said like nothing happen. She was still cleaning my cheek not realizing that I was dying right there. I started to feel dizzy and the smell of her soft perfume didn’t help…

Why is she so close?’ I felt my face warm and more sensible at her touch.

After a moment she stopped and looked up to meet my eyes. ‘There…’ She said with a smile. I melted by her gaze.

Without realizing, my body was moving by itself again. I leaned a hand to her lips too and cleaned the edge of them. ‘You had cake too…’ I whispered and smiled. She blushed and looked away shyly.

‘Thanks…’ she mumbled. My mind was a blur, I couldn’t think clearly… and the only thing that appeared on my head was her lips. I bit my own and fought to not do something inappropriate, but before I knew, my head was leaning towards her and the second before she could turn her head to look at me, I put a kiss on her cheek.

She quickly looked at me. Her eyes like plates, her lips barely open and a stiffened body was her respond.

Her stare was of true confusion. I almost slapped myself right there. I blushed and looked away.

OMG! WHAT DID I DO?’ my head screams and I could only mumbled: “Sorry…”

End POV

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: What happened there?

Sungkyu: (Covering his face and shaking his head)…What the hell I was thinking?!

PD: …

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (Looking away blushing) …I… I don’t know what to say…

---

Jiyoon POV

H-He kissed me?!’ My mind was shouting loudly. I looked at him I think with the most surprised and confused look I ever had in my life. I could barely feel my body, my head was spinning and everything but him was a blur.

He took a step away of me and apologized again. I could barely nod and looked away covering my cheeks with my hands. My face felt warm and I was sure I was as red as a tomato.

Wake up Jiyoon!’ I yelled inside my head and walked out the kitchen to take my baggage to my room. A camera followed me and the other stayed with Sungkyu in the kitchen.

I opened my suitcase to take out the clothes and found his jacket. ‘I have to give back this to him…’ I sighed at the thought of facing him with the situation as it was… I didn’t want to…

‘Jiyoon…’ I heard outside the door. I jumped by the surprise of the voice.

After a second I regain the control over my body and opened the door. Sungkyu had an apologetic look.

‘I… I’m sorry for what happened… I didn’t mean to invade your personal space… I…’ I prevented him to continue.

‘It’s ok, I was just… surprised…’ I said to make things right once and for all. The edge of his lips lifted and a shy smile appeared on his face. I almost smile too but then I remembered his jacket.

‘I have something else for you’ I said returning to my open suitcase. He stood in the door like a statue. I took the jacket and gave it back to him.

‘I’m sorry for taking it with me to Malaysia’

‘It’s ok, at least it traveled’ he took it from my hands and put it on. He smiled a little.

‘What?’ I asked curious.

‘It smells like you’ I blushed immediately.

‘Yah!’ I slapped his arm softly. He laughed obviously enjoying my embarrassment.

We were back to normal again. I was glad…

‘Did you take pictures with it?’ I nodded shyly. ‘Show me’

I took out my phone but he put his hand on my arm. ‘Join me in the living room, and you’ll show me there’ he said and I agreed.

We walked side by side feeling each other’s presence… but suddenly he pushed me with his shoulder aside.

‘Hey!’ I complained and pushed him too. He laughed and pushed me back. Now I laughed and pushed him harder.

‘Yah! What is your problem?!’

‘The same thing I ask! You started!’ I shouted and stopped to look at his smiley face. We both made a pause in the discussion and like if it was an inside joke, we burst into laughs.

‘Pabo…’ I manage to say between laughs. He laughed harder.

After a couple of minutes of incessant laughing, we arrived at the couch and sat there.

‘Is very comfortable’ I noticed and he nodded putting his feet on top the center table. ‘Feet down, we’re going to eat there tonight’ He obeyed.

‘Show me the pics’

I unblocked my phone and started to show him the photos I took with his jacket on. Most were of me posing in front of monuments and others were random pics of me and the members having fun.

‘Wow, my jacket had the chance to know a lot of places…’ I smiled at the cute way he speaks about his jacket.

‘Yeah, it was my faithful companion’ this time he smiled.

He turned his head and we looked at each other’s eyes for a second that seems to be an eternity. In that tiny moment, everything simply stopped existing. Only he and his sweet smile and brown eyes existed for me…

‘We should tell our members that is going to be a inauguration party today’ suddenly his voice sounded in my ears and I had to mentally slap myself to wake up in real world.

It took me a few seconds to process what he said and when I finally understood, I agreed and took out my phone again. He did it too and we started to write text messages for our members.

‘Oppa…, I think we’re going to need more girls…’ I said almost in a whisper.

‘Huh?’

‘We 4minute are just five and you Infinite are seven; two of your members are going to be without a partner’

‘Are you pairing my members with yours?’ he grinned.

‘Of course not! I’m just saying that everyone need alsdjlaas…’ I couldn’t find anything to say so I mumbled incoherencies. ‘Yah! Why are you asking me this? I just want everyone to have a partner, is that ok to you?’

Sungkyu-oppa looked at me as if I was someone crazy. ‘Yeah, relax, I was just asking… but if you want everyone to have a partner then it’s fine for me…’

‘Ok…’ I pouted but the truth was that I was feeling embarrassed by my silly request. ‘What about Soyu-unnie?’

‘It would be trouble…’ he looked at me with a concern face.

I thought about it for a second. It’s true that Soyu-unnie means tricks and embarrassing situations but I couldn’t think in someone else. I didn’t know the other Sistar girls too well, and I’m not that friend to any other girl idols… Maybe f(x)… or KARA… but what if they have schedules…?

Sungkyu-oppa saw that I was being troubled. ‘Tell Soyu then…, but make sure to warn her that we don’t want any tricks’ I nodded and started to write on my phone.

‘How about this?’ I handed him my phone.

Today inauguration party at our apartment (Sungkyu-oppa and mine´s). 7 oclock. Were short of girls so we need two more. Bring someone else. No tricks today. See you. Kisses

‘Perfect’ he said and I pressed the “send” button. We looked at each other with concern in our eyes. We were sure that even if we told Soyu that it would be better for her not do any tricks, she will do it anyways so we, defeated, smiled at each other…

End POV

---

Same day

4minute dorm

‘Yo! Gayoon-nie’ Soyu called from the entrance of the room.

‘Hey Soyu-nie, how are you?’

‘Great!’ the girl approached the other smiling. ‘You have it?’

‘I do’ said Gayoon showing Soyu a CD.

‘Perfect’ the member of Sistar smirked mischievously.

‘You have it?’ asked Gayoon.

‘Of course’ Soyu took out another CD. ‘Let’s edit this thing’

Both girls sat in front of the computer and started to edit the videos to make a full documentary of the first telephone call of Sungkyu and Jiyoon.

They were working for about an hour when Gayoon’s phone rang. It was a text message from Jiyoon.

Today inauguration party at our apartment (Sungkyu-oppa and mine´s). 7 oclock.

Then Soyu’s phone rang. It was the same text message but Jiyoon added something else.

Were short of girls so we need two more. Bring someone else. No tricks today. See you. Kisses

‘Tricks? I don’t know what is she talking about’ Soyu laughed when she read the message. ‘Look’ she showed it to Gayoon.

‘No tricks today? Are you planning something Soyu-unnie?’ Gayoon asked sarcastically between laughs. Soyu laughed harder and shook her head making an “I’m so innocent” face. Gayoon almost fall of her seat for quiver so much.

‘Gayoon-nie, it was a pleasure to work with you’ declared Soyu when the laughs descended.

‘Huh?’ Gayoon was obviously confused by this statement.

‘Today is going to be the day we both die in battle’ Soyu continued and Gayoon started to laugh again nonstop. Soyu giggled.

‘Let’s finish this so we can have something to show tonight’ Gayoon nodded and they went back to work.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

Like I said, I'm updating again this week. I hope I can update again soon. Fortunatelly things have lower it's rythm in college so I have more free time, anyways, did you guys like this chapter? As always please let me know.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for reading