The party - Part 2

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Back in the kitchen

Jiyoon POV

‘This isn’t happening…’I thought throwing myself in a chair.

‘Are you ok?’ Sungkyu-oppa asked me with a concerned face. I looked at him like of-course-not. He nodded understanding. ‘I know…Soyu is going to pay…’

‘Everything was so embarrassing…’ I said under my breath covering my face with my hands.

‘I know…’ he said and sat across me.

We shared a short silence, listening only the exclamations of our friends in the living room re-watching the video…

We remained like this for at least 10 more minutes until we heard music again.

‘It seems that they stop re-watching the video…’ Sungkyu-oppa said almost in a whisper. I nodded uncovering my face.

‘Gayoon-nie and Soyu-nie are going to be so dead…’ I let out in a threatening voice.

‘What are you planning?’ he asked grinning mischievously,

‘Nothing yet, but something will come to my mind soon’ I said and smirked evilly too. He chuckled and glanced at me.

We looked at each other for a brief moment but it was very meaningful. I’m not sure what was the feeling I was having but we seem to be gaining some sort of familiarity, like we really knew each other, sharing the same feelings and thoughts… It was a nice feeling…

‘Hey, man, can we make moves with 4minute girls…?’ Dongwoo irrupted in the kitchen without warning. I got surprised. He didn’t see me at first because I was giving my back at the door.

Sungkyu gave me a panic look. I simply laughed amused. I found it really funny.

‘Good luck with that’ I said and the poor Dongwoo freaked when he heard me. I stood up and patted his shoulder. ‘I’m going to rip some heads off’ I said glancing at Sungkyu-oppa, holding a laugh. Dongwoo was truly scared. I simply smiled and left the kitchen. I heard my husband laughing and shouting, “Leave me one!”. I giggled and entered the living room.

End POV

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (giggling) Dongwoo-oppa didn’t notice that I was there… Poor thing, his face when he saw me was priceless…

PD: What do you mean by, “Good luck with that”?

Jiyoon: Yeah, well, we 4minute girls are hard to get…

 

Sungkyu’s Personl Interview

Sungkyu: (hitting his forehead) Dongwoo-hyung made the wrong question at the wrong time…

PD: What do you think about Jiyoon’s statement, “Good luck with that”?

Sungkyu: Well, I guess she was referring at how hard 4minute’s girl is to get…

PD: Do you agree?

Sungkyu: (giggling) for my personal experience, yes…

---

Sungkyu POV

‘She’s going to rip some heads off? What is that supposed to mean?’ Dongwoo-hyung asked terrified. I chuckled.

‘That means my wiffey is the coolest person on earth’ I said smiling.

‘What were you talking about?’ he asked making a suspicious look.

‘Married things…, none of your business…’ was my answer.

‘Oh come on!’ complained my friend. I shook my head.

‘Fine but, at least tell me what did she meant with “good luck with that”?’ said Dongwoo imitating Jiyoon’s voice.

I shrugged. ‘Maybe she meant that 4minute girls are hard to get’

‘You got one’

‘Yeah, it was the hardest thing ever… plus, I got lucky’ I said serving a glass of soda.

‘Lucky bastard…’ he said in a whisper.

‘Hey! Respect!’ I demanded frowning.

‘Why you always get the pretty girls?’ whined my friend.

‘I only get Jiyoon’ I said and took a sip of soda.

‘Yeah, but you got one, I don’t get any…’ Dongwoo sat on a chair and pouted. ‘I want a girlfriend…’

‘Well, you have to try harder’

‘Can I get one of 4minute girls?’ he asked with puppy eyes.

I laughed. ‘Like my wife said, “good luck with that”’

‘What? Maaaaan, come on!’ he complained lengthening the letter.

‘If you can get any of them then you have to promise me that you’re going to behave and treat her well’

‘Yes, of course man’

‘Then, good luck’ I said patting his shoulder and leaving the kitchen.

When I get to the living room. I saw Jiyoon grabbing each girl (Gayoon-shi and Soyu) by their necks. I chuckled.

‘She’s my hero’I thought before getting near them. ‘I want this one’ I said pointing at Soyu. She turned and smiled at me.

‘She’s all yours’ she said and released her arm of our evil friend.

I grabbed Soyu and start to squishing my hands against her arms. She complained letting out a laugh and I squish harder. She kept laughing. ‘What is wrong with this girl?’

‘What are you laughing at?’ I asked confused.

‘…Jiyoon-nie…has…more…strength…than you…’ she said between laughs and complains of pain.

‘Oh really?’ I said amused and messed her hair. She laughed again. We were having fun.

I turned and looked at Jiyoon and she was laughing punishing Gayoon-shi too.

We played like this for a while until we were really tired.

‘This is your punishment for today…’ I said trying to catch my breath.

‘Yeah…revenge will come later…’ Jiyoon said and we laughed. Soyu and Gayoon-shi made a funny expression and pretended to be scared of us. We all laughed.

After this, Soyu went to the kitchen to have something to drink and Jiyoon said she was hungry and went after Soyu to eat some snacks. I stayed with Gayoon-shi that apparently was too tired to move.

I looked around and saw my friends trying to make moves on the rest of 4minute girls.

Dongwoo was chatting with Sohyun getting near her by the second. Hoya was showing Jihyun-shi his muscles and L was dangerously flirting with Hyuna.

‘Your friends are trying to hit on my friends’ Gayoon-shi said noticing the interaction between our members.

‘Yeah…so it seems…’ I agreed. She grinned at the view and I got curious.

‘Do they have a chance?’

‘What do you think?’ she asked heading her eyes to our friends.

Jihyun-shi was literally laughing at Hoya’s face. My friend was pouting. I felt sorry for him. Sohyun was more interested in talk with Sungjong than with Dongwoo and Hyuna had an expression of horror seeing L trying to put his arm around her shoulders. She moved away and asked for help to Woohyun, Bora and Sungyeol that were watching something in the laptop.

‘Well, from what I see and from what I had to suffer with Jiyoon, you guys are hard to get’ I said looking back at her.

‘That’s not all…’ she said moving her hands. ‘Some of them have boyfriends already’

‘Are you serious?’ I got surprised. She nodded. ‘Then my friends don’t have the slightest chance…’

‘Nope’

We remained silent for a couple of seconds watching my friends’ fail attempts on get the girls. The cameras were too busy catching my friends’ funny actions so I found the perfect moment to ask for what was bothering me.

‘Gayoon-shi…’ I said tentatively. She turned her attention to me. ‘Jiyoon has a… boyfriend…?’

She giggled. ‘You’re asking me? You’re her husband’

‘Yeah, but you know…I can’t ask her things like this?’

‘Why not?’ she asked curious.  I simply looked at her pleading with my eyes. She smiled understanding and looked away. ‘No, she doesn’t have a boyfriend…’

I sighed relief. ‘Someone I should be worried about?’

She remained silent for a moment. I got worried.

‘Maybe…’ she said thinking. I got angry in a second.

‘Who?!’ I asked a little too high. One camera man noticed and focused me. ‘…’

She looked at me interested. ‘So this isn’t just business for you, huh?’ she asked amused by my reaction. I looked away. The camera was filming us both but I think they didn’t have the audio because of the loud music and the other conversations.

‘You know I really like her…’ I mumbled, blushing a little.

‘I can tell…’

‘Since the first time I saw her…’ I tried to explain but she interrupted me.

‘Yeah, don’t worry, you don’t have to give me that much detail’

I lowered my head. ‘I just… Does she like this guy…?’

She glanced at me for a brief moment. ‘I don’t know, but it seems to me that not…’

‘Really?’ my changes of mood amused her more than before. She smirked.

‘Yeah, she probably likes you better…’

I felt my heart flipping. ‘Is she serious?’

‘Are you serious?’ I asked full of hopes. She nodded.

I felt revived. I couldn’t help but smile widely. ‘She likes me better than that other guy…’

‘Hey, what are you guys talking about?’ Soyu’s voice brought me back to earth. I spotted a camera behind her and another one near us.

‘Nothing…’ Gayoon-shi said. I panicked. ‘About how Infinite is failing at their attempts on get one of the 4minute girls’ she finished the sentence. I let out a sigh.

Soyu and Jiyoon turned their attention to the members.

‘They are failing big time…’ Soyu said and I giggled.

‘Yeah…poor guys…’ I said still smiling. I really felt sorry for them, but it was too funny watch them fail at this.

‘Looked at Hyuna’s expression…’ Soyu said pointing at a pissed Hyuna trying to avoid L’s arms.

‘Hey L!’ shouted Jiyoon out of nowhere. ‘I’m watching you!’ she said threatening. Hyuna gave her a thank-you look and L got shocked. He got so surprised that stopped his attempts on hugging Hyuna.

‘Wow, you really are the “appa” of the group…’ I said amazed by how much she take care of her friends. ‘I’m proud’

She smiled without take her eyes off L and Hyuna. ‘Well, Hyuna is really shy around men she doesn’t know and L was trying to invade her personal space, so…’

‘I know, you did well, I must take your example…’ I said scolding myself internally for being such a bad leader and not put in order my members…

End POV

---

The night had passed without much scandal after that. They all ate and had fun dancing and singing.

After hours of playing and talking, Infinite members and 4minute girls decided to call it for the night so each group helped with the mess they did in the apartment and went to their vans that will take them to their respective dorms.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: How was the inauguration party?

Sungkyu: (smiling) A little messy but fun after all…

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: How was the inauguration party?

Jiyoon: Embarrassing and fun at the same time… (Smiling) A little too messy and chaotic, yes, but fun… 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

Sorry for the very late update, but took me forever to write this episodes...., anyway, I hope you liked this.

I promise to update more often :)

Thanks for reading