Redecorating the new house

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Van

‘Sohyun won. I’m going home now, so you better have some dinner for me, I’m exhausted’the girl texted to her best friend before she leaned on one side of the seat and fell asleep there.

---

Same time, different van

‘I have the wife of my dreams!’Sungkyu texted to his best friend and settling in his seat, he fell asleep.

 

Next Friday

‘Jiyoon!’ the boy waved his hand in the air calling her attention.

‘Oppa!’ she ran towards him.

‘How are you?’ Sungkyu asked smiling at the girl in front of him.

‘Fine, you?’

‘Great now that I see you’ Jiyoon blushed and hit his arm softly hiding a shy smile. He laughed.

The PD handed the couple, the mission card. They read.

“Your new nest of love is near you. Follow the white rabbit”

‘Huh?’ Sungkyu was confused.

‘Why all the mission cards have to be so confusing and ambiguous?’ complained the girl pouting.

‘They should make them easier to understand’ said the boy.

‘Agreed’ joined the girl irritated by the mission card.

“Follow the white rabbit” Sungkyu read again.

‘What is that supposed to mean…, that we need to find a real white rabbit? Or is a person dressed like a rabbit?’ asked Jiyoon looking at the camera man. Non response from him.

‘Maybe is someone with a white rabbit tattoo like in Matrix’ suggested the leader of Infinite.

‘What?’ Jiyoon tried really hard not to laugh.

‘Don’t you saw Matrix?’

‘Yes, but what have to do Matrix with our mission?’

‘Don’t you remember the first movie? At the beginning?’ Jiyoon couldn’t take it anymore so she started laughing really hard. ‘What!’ asked the boy confused.

‘You’re crazy, you know that’ Sungkyu pouted and pretended to be mad. ‘Oh come on, I’m sorry, I just found so funny that you remembered Matrix so well’

‘Well, I really like it so I saw it many times’ defended the boy.

‘Oh, so you’re a Matrix-geek’ Jiyoon mocked him.

‘I am not! I just like it!’ the boy frowned and gave her his back. She laughed even more but when she saw that he wasn’t responding at the joke, she became worried.

‘Don’t be mad with you wife’ the girl whispered searching his eyes. He avoided her.

‘Oppa…’ she called him. He didn’t respond. ‘Oppa’ she repeated and this time he picked from the corner of his eyes.

‘Jiyoon-nie is sorry!’ Jiyoon made her best aegyo pose. He couldn’t help it and laughed amused. He was really weak when she does aegyo, and especially to him, so with that, he forgave her for everything.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: Were you really mad at her?

Sungkyu: Of course not, I just wanted to see if she cared.

PD: …And?

Sungkyu: (smiling brightly) …She does.

 

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: Were you worried when he was mad at you?

Jiyoon: At first I thought he was fooling me, but when he avoided me, I started to worry…

PD: So it matters to you if he gets mad…

Jiyoon: Of course it matters, I don’t want to be in bad terms with him anymore…

---

‘Come on, let’s find our white rabbit’ suggested Jiyoon dragging her suitcase.

‘Let me help you with that’ Sungkyu offered and took the baggage off her hands.

‘Thanks’ he smiled.

After a couple of blocks walking, Jiyoon spotted a man with a white rabbit costume.

‘There!’ she yelled, and when the man saw her pointing at him, he started to run in the other direction. ‘Hey!’

‘I’ll catch him’ Sungkyu said and leaving the suitcases to Jiyoon, he started to run after the man.

Good thing the man couldn’t move fast with that costume so Sungkyu caught him really fast.

‘Wait! We can’t run we have baggage’ panted the leader of Infinite preventing the man to keep running.

The man fought but Sungkyu was stronger. They waited patiently until Jiyoon walked there with the two suitcases.

‘I’m sorry’ apologized Sungkyu taking the cases out of her hands again.

‘Don’t worry’ the girl smiled at his chivalry.

‘Show us the way’ the boy addressed the man in the costume.

The white rabbit started to walk faster than the couple but at a speed they could follow without problem.

The man took them to a tall building.

‘It’s here?’ asked Jiyoon. The man didn’t answer, he just made a six with his hands.

‘Six, what?’ asked Sungkyu.

‘Sixth floor?’ asked Jiyoon, but the man simply waved his hands, turned around and left. ‘Great…’

‘Let’s try with “sixth floor”’ suggested the boy. Jiyoon agreed.

Both entered the building and taking the elevator, reached the sixth floor.

‘Now what?’ asked the boy walking out the elevator.

‘Look for our apartment…’

In the floor there were three apartments, and one of them had a note on its door.

“Bouquet couple, welcome home!”

‘It’s here’ Jiyoon said pulling off the card. When she did that, a little key fell and hit the floor.

‘This is our key, I assume’ Sungkyu opened the door. ‘Yep, our key’

The couple entered the apartment looking around. It wasn’t a big place but it was spacious enough for two people.

‘It looks nice’ the girl nodded at this.

‘It needs a little girl touch though’

‘That’s your job’ mocked Sungkyu putting a hand on her shoulder.

‘You wish’ she said removing his hand smirking sarcastically.

‘You’re the only girl here’ complained the boy.

‘Yeah, but who says I’m going to do it alone?’ Jiyoon looked at the boy directly at the eyes. He got scared for a second.

‘Gosh, she can be really scary when she wants it’Sungkyu thought surprised.

‘I was just joking, of course I’ll help’ he finally said putting his hands in a defense way.

‘That’s the spirit’ she smiled almost mischievously. He shivered and went to see the other rooms in the house.

She put her baggage on the empty space the living room was.

‘We need a sofa here’ she said starting make arrangements.

‘I agree’ said the boy peering his head out of one of the rooms. ‘I found some paint’

‘Really?’ he nodded.

‘And this…’ it was another mission card. He read.

“Redecorate your new home”

‘Cool’ expressed the boy.

‘Finally, a clear mission’ both laughed at this.

‘Ok then, let’s start!’ said Jiyoon starting to look for some paper to put on the floor to not ruin it. Sungkyu went to the dorm he found the paint and looked for some brushes.

When they were ready, they started to paint in silence.

It was getting awkward when accidentally, Sungkyu painted Jiyoon’s fingers.

 

Jiyoon POV:

‘Hey!’ I complained.

‘Oh sorry, I wasn’t looking’ he said with an apologetic smile.

‘Yeah right’ I said, and with my brush, I painted his hands. I giggled.

He was surprised. ‘Hey!’ he complained and painted my nose with his hands. I couldn’t let him win so I grabbed some more paint and put my brush on his face. I laughed amused at his expression.

I could see his intentions before him so I started running away from him. He tried to catch me so he could paint me with his hands again.

We started to play like this until we ended up with paint in our hairs and clothes. We ran catching each other for pretty much the entire apartment, and in the end, when we were really tired, Sungkyu put a hand on a wall to rest.

I choked a scream.

‘What?’ he asked concerned.

‘You put your painted hand on the wall’ he turned around and saw his handprint on the white wall.

We started to look at the print and I moved my head side to side.

‘That’s not a bad idea…’ I said moving away the wall to have a better view. Sungkyu joined me.

‘You’re right…’ he said moving his head side to side too.

‘What about paint the walls like this? With our handprints’ I suggested.

‘I think is a good idea’ I smiled widely. He smiled too.

‘We have two more colors right?’ I walked to the room where he found the first bucket of paint.

‘Yes, there’s blue, yellow and red’ he said behind me.

We brought out the rest of the buckets.

‘Well, since you already put your blue painted hand in this wall, we can paint it all with blue’ he nodded.

‘I think we should paint a big heart in this wall’ he suggested pointing at the wall in front of the will-be-blue one.

I nodded in agreement. ‘I think it would be cute if we do that’ he nodded too.

‘We could put our married photo inside it’ he said drawing the heart with his hands in the air.

‘We don’t have a married photo yet’

‘Well, then when we have one’ he turned his face and gave the most cute smile I ever seen on him.

My heart flipped for a second. I got embarrassed so I looked away. ‘What is happening to me?’

‘Ok, let’s begin’ he said starting to put his hands on the wall. I looked at his back for a moment.

‘Since when he had so many muscles?’I thought looking at his uncovered arms. ‘Wake up!’ I smacked myself and after a second, I joined him.

We took twice the time one usually takes to paint a wall but at the end the result was better because we put all our efforts in it.

When we finished the first wall, we washed our hands and painted the big heart Sungkyu suggested. The wall ended up being all red and just the heart in white, with the perfect space to put the photo in it.

‘I’m exhausted…’ I let myself fall on to the floor.

‘Me too…’ he sat next to me. ‘Maybe we should eat something’

‘What time is it?’ I wanted to know.

He looked at his watch. ‘Three’

‘Oh, it’s late, did you have breakfast this morning?’

‘Not really, I was in a hurry’

‘Me too, and now I’m starving…’ I leaned on the floor.

‘Do you want me to bring you something?’ he stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash his hands.

‘Let’s go together’ I said standing up too.

I entered the bathroom and looked at him from the mirror. ‘We should wash our faces too’

‘And our hair…’ he took a lock of blue hair.

‘It was all your fault!’ I pouted cutely because I knew he like it. He looked at my reflection in the mirror, amused.

I started to laugh and he did too. We laughed really hard without reason, and at some point, he threw me water and we started to play again, this time we ended up really wet.

‘We should stop making messes’ I said looking at the dampy floor of the bathroom.

‘It’s your fault’ he pouted and I smiled.

‘I’m going to change. It’s cold outside and I’m really wet because of YOU!’ I headed to one of the rooms dragging my bag. I could hear him laughing.

‘He’s a really fun person to be with…’I thought while I put a dry shirt.

End POV

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

PD: How the redecorate the house mission went?

Jiyoon: Great! We played a lot (giggled)

PD: You think you did a good job?’

Jiyoon: (nodding) Yes…, maybe it wasn’t perfect but we put all our hearts and efforts in it, so I think it ended up really good.

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: You played a lot…

Sugkyu: (smiling shyly) Yeah…, we had a terrific time…

PD: You think that you did a good job with the redecorating even when you played that much?

Sungkyu: Yes, we played but at the same time we worked. We strived really hard on it. I think it ended up great.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry for the delay but I've been busy this days. How do you like this new chapter? Let me know as always.

I'm writing the next chapter now so I maybe today I can update again. Stay tuned please.

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic! ^^

Have a nice day