The visit

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

Cube Entertainment Building

Sungkyu decided to make a visit to her wife at her work since he had nothing to do.

‘This is going to be a surprise’ the boy whispered to the camera smiling mischievously. ‘Let’s see how Jiyoon is in her day a day life…kekeke’ he giggled at the thought of his wife’s face when she sees him.

‘Oh, this place is really nice’ the boy admired his surroundings. ‘This is better than our company’s’ he admitted.

He went to the reception.

‘Hello’ he greeted politely.

‘Hello’ a young woman greeted him back. ‘What can I do for you?’

‘Thank you. I’m looking for 4minute’s Jiyoon’

‘Yes of course. You’re her husband, right? Let me see where she has practice today…’ the girl turned her attention to the computer in front of her.

‘Waa~! She knows who I am!’ Sungkyu whispered to the camera all excited.

‘Jiyoon-shi is in the Studio’ he nodded. ‘You can take the elevator there. Is the 4rth floor’ the receptionist pointed the direction.

‘Thank you so much’ the boy bowed and so did the girl.

Sungkyu started to walk in the direction the lady pointed and found the elevators. He pressed the button to call an elevator and immediately one opened its doors.

‘Lucky’ he said to himself while he entered followed by the camera man.

‘I wonder if she’s singing… I hope she is… I love her voice so much…’ he said to himself but loud enough to the camera to catch it. The camera man smiled at the honest boy in love.

Sungkyu smiled and looked down at the rose he was carrying with him. ‘I hope she likes it…’

After a few seconds they were at the third floor and the elevator’s doors opened.

Sungkyu went out and started to walk down the hall way reading each label of the doors he was passing. Finally, at the end of the hall he spotted “RECORDING STUDIO”.

‘Found it!’ he celebrated smiling in anticipation.

First he peeked through the window and saw two members of 4minute seated on the couch, a member of Beast talking to them and Shinsadong Tiger in the main console.

‘Where is she?’ he thought before knocking the door. ‘Her friends must know’

Four heads turned their attention to the door. He felt nervous for a second.

‘, I’m interrupting!’

Both girls seemed surprised to the fact that he was there. He composed himself and waved his hand smiling. One of the girls stood up and opened the door.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ said the boy bowing at the same time.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ all in the room greeted.

‘Sungkyu-oppa, what are you doing here?’ Sohyun asked still surprised.

‘Jiyoon…’ he mumbled and the girl giggled. The boy of Beast standing behind Sohyun didn’t seem so pleased with Sungkyu’s presence so he frowned.

‘Be our guest’ She stepped aside giving him the space to enter the room.

The moment Sungkyu put a feet inside the room, the voice he was longing to hear sounded strong in his ears.

“Naman-e neo Nothing better than you…” Were the words his ears caught. He smiled widely and turned his head to see at the girl behind the thick window.

Yes, it was her… Jiyoon…

 

Jiyoon POV

“Naman-e neo Nothing better than you” (A/N1: Translation: “You're my very own Nothing better than you”) (A/N2: This song is called “You Know” and it’s from 4minute’s left album)

I was concentrated on my singing when I spotted a person staring at me from outside the little room.

‘Oh my GOD is Sungkyu-oppa!’ I screamed in my head when I saw his smiley face. ‘What is he doing here?’ I panicked for a moment but then Gayoon-nie’s part in the song ended and I got confused by what my lines were. I looked at my notes and quickly said them…

“… In love…”

‘Why this words precisely in this moment…?’ I thought complaining. I sighed and tried not to look at him until the part ended but Tiger-oppa stopped the song.

‘Jiyoon-ah! Please repeat the “In love” part, you were out of tempo’ Tiger-oppa’s voice came from the intercom.

‘Sorry’ I said nodding looking at my notes instead of the window.

‘Concentrate Jeon Jiyoon… concentrate’

“Neobbun-in geol” I heard Gayoon-nie’s voice in the headphones. (A/N: Translation: “It’s only you”)

“In love” I said getting in the right tempo. ‘That’s it!’

“sojunghan geol” again Gayoon-nie and then me again… (A/N: Translation: “You’re important”)

“I got your love nal jikyeojun mankeum

Shigani jinado neoman barabolke” (A/N: Translation: “I got your love As much as you've protected me Even if time passes, I'll look only at you”)

Gayoon-nie’s voice kept ringing and I took a quick look at the window. Sungkyu was still smiling but this time he was seated in the couch next to Sohyun and Hyuna, and they were chatting. A man with a camera was focusing him, and Junhyung-oppa was seated in a chair next to Tiger-oppa but he wasn’t smiling, he was serious.

‘Is he bored?’ I thought in a flash before returning to the song.

“I need you baby
Neo hanamyeon dwae” (A/N: Translation: “I need you baby I only need you”)

“Ni son kkok jabeulke” Gayoon-nie’s voice sound one more time and then Tiger-oppa stopped the song.

‘It was good Jiyoon. Take five. I’m going to revise the sample’ Tiger-oppa said again through the intercom. I nodded, took my notes and opened the door.

‘You were great!’ Sungkyu-oppa jumped of his seat. It made me smile.

‘Thanks oppa…’ I made a little pause and looked at the camera for a second. ‘What are you doing here?’ I returned my eyes to him.

‘I wanted to surprised you’

‘Well, you succeeded’ I mocked and he giggled.

‘Kids, you think you can take your greetings outside?’ Tiger-oppa interrupted a little annoyed.

‘Oh yes, sorry’ we said and walked out the studio.

Once in the hallway I suggested to go to the room next the studio so we didn’t obstruct the hall. Hyuna and Sohyun followed us. I thought Junhyung-oppa would too, but he remained in the studio with Tiger-oppa still with that serious face.

I glance at him through the window’s door. He looked back at me but didn’t give signs of moving. His expression was unreadable. I opened the door again.

‘Aren’t you coming?’ I asked tentatively. He shook his head.

‘I’m staying to revise the sample too. I think you missed half quarter of a second because YOU were DISTRACTED’ he said making an emphasis in the last words. I felt embarrassed.

‘Sorry, if it was… please let me know if we have to record it again, ok?’ I said apologizing for make those mistakes…

‘What is his problem?’

I closed the door and went to the room where my friends and my husband were…

‘What are you doing here?’ I asked once I entered the room.

End POV

 

Sungkyu gave Jiyoon the rose.

‘I wanted to see how my wife’s life is’ the boy said with a cheesy tone while he grabbed Jiyoon’s hand. She blushed and smiled shyly.

‘Aww…you two are this cheesy all the time?’ Hyuna said smirking at the couple.

‘Have you not seen any of the WGM episodes?’ Jiyoon asked mocking Hyuna’s tone.

‘Fine, sorry…’ Hyuna pouted. The couple smiled.

‘Are you recording new songs for your comeback?’ Sungkyu asked looking at the girls.

‘Yeah, our first full album’ Sohyun said proudly.

‘Waa! Great! That song you were singing is awesome’ Sungkyu said looking at his wife. She smiled widely.

‘Thanks’

‘I notice it says “nothing better” at some point…’ he said almost in a murmur.

Jiyoon got surprised at first, then, she got embarrassed. ‘Oh, you notice that… Yeah, how weird, huh?’

‘Jiyoon-nie, Tiger-hyung needs you to re-record’ Junhyung said poking his head into the room.

‘Ok’ said the girl smiling. Junhyung moved his eyes towards Jiyoon’s and Sungkyu’s hands entwined and frowned.

‘Hurry!’ he said in a harsh tone and disappeared from the room. Jiyoon got confused.

‘He woke up on the wrong foot today?’ the girl said out loud. Hyuna and Sohyun exchanged meaningful looks. ‘Gee! What is wrong with him today?’ Jiyoon turned her attention to the girls, but they simply shrugged. She sighed.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: I notice Junhyung from Beast wasn’t pleased with my presence… (looking away) I don’t really want to think too much about it but…, I can’t…

 ---

‘Oppa, I have to work now, sorry…’ Jiyoon said looking worried at Sungkyu.

‘It’s ok. I know I’m interrupting your work day, I just wanted to see you’ the boy said smiling warmly.

‘…sorry…’ she said feeling a little sad.

‘Don’t make that face…’ Sungkyu pulled softly her chin making their eyes to meet. ‘I understand…’

Jiyoon shook her head. ‘I’m going to make it up to you, I promise’

‘Jiyoon-ah! How many times do I have to call you?’ Junhyung shouted from outside the room. Sungkyu immediately got pissed.

‘Oppa, you don’t have to shout like that!’ Hyuna yelled going out the room moving her arms. Sohyun followed.

‘I’m going!’ Jiyoon shouted annoyed. ‘What is his problem…?’ She whispered looking exasperated.

‘Why he speaks to you like that?’ Sungkyu asked frowning.

‘This is the first time he ever speaks to me like that…’ she said honestly.

‘I don’t like it…’ he said trying to control his anger. ‘Don’t make Tiger-nim to wait…’

Jiyoon looked right into Sungkyu’s eyes and then nodded. ‘Oppa…, thank you for coming today…it made me really happy…’ she said shyly looking mostly at the floor. Sungkyu smiled at this.

‘It made me happy to see you too’ he said and put a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and put her hands on her face.

‘So cute…’ Sungkyu thought while he put his arm around her shoulder and led her outside the room.

‘Bye girls’ he said to Hyuna and Sohyun that were standing near the Recording Studio door.

‘Bye-yeom oppa’ Hyuna said in her usual cute voice.

‘Bye oppa, come again soon’ Sohyun said shaking her hands in the air. Jiyoon turned her attention to Sohyun and pushed her playfully.

‘Bye’ Sungkyu shook his hands in the air and went away.

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (smiling) I really like the fact that he went to see me at the Studio, it really made happy. A nice surprise.

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (smiling) It really made her happy, I feel satisfied…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!

As I promised, I'm updating before the weekend, ends...LOL! I hope you liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading!

Until a next time! :D