Khuntoria and SungJi - Part 1

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

A week later

The boy saw his wife from the distance. She wasn’t looking at his direction, in fact she was giving him her back. He smirked mischievously.

‘Boo!’ the boy said grabbing her shoulders at the same time. She jumped a little and turned to see who it was.

‘Oh! Oppa! You scared me!’ she said hitting his arm softly. He chuckled.

‘What were you doing?’ he asked playfully.

‘Checking twitter’ she said showing him her phone.

‘What is going on there?’

‘Victoria-unnie and Nichkhun-oppa are going swimming’

‘Oh~’ he said and made a pause looking directly at Jiyoon. She felt intimidated by that stare.

‘What?’ she asked carefully. Sungkyu smirked in a strange way.

‘Wanna go swimming?’ he said moving his face close to hers.

Jiyoon was caught aback. ‘W-What?’ she stuttered surprised. ‘Now?’

‘Yes, now’ he said with a wide smile.

‘Where?’ she looked around. ‘We just went back from Busan’

‘It’s hot today, we can take that advantage’ said the boy trying to convince his wife. ‘And as for where to go…’ Sungkyu thought for a moment. ‘We can ask Khuntoria’

‘What, like a double date?’ Jiyoon raised an eyebrow.

‘Sounds like fun’ shrugged the boy.

The girl sighed. ‘Ok… then let me call Nichkhun-oppa’

‘WHAT?’ Sungkyu frowned immediately. ‘Why you have Nichkhun’s number?’

---

Jiyoon’s Personal Interview

Jiyoon: (making an uncomfortable face) I have no idea why I said that I was going to call Nichkhun-oppa instead of Victoria-unnie…aish… such a mess…

 

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

Sungkyu: (frowning) It really bothered me that she has Nichkhun’s phone number…

---

Jiyoon panicked. ‘Ani…err…, I was kidding, let’s call Victoria-unnie’ she said to emend the mess.

Sungkyu got annoyed. ‘Hey, don’t try to avoid the question’

‘Yoboseyo? Victoria-unnie?’ Jiyoon pressed the loudspeaker. Sungkyu glared her.

‘Yes’ a female voice said.

‘Hi unnie, it’s Jiyoon’ said the girl close to the speaker.

‘Oh, Jiyoonie! How are you?’ said Victoria with a cheery voice.

‘Fine, thanks unnie. How are you?’

‘I’m fine’

‘Unnie, I’m with Sungkyu-oppa right now’ Jiyoon said stealing a glance at her husband. He was still frowning.

‘Oh~…keke, I’m with my husband too’ Victoria giggled.

Jiyoon smiled because she already knew that. ‘Unnie, oppa and I want to go swimming’

‘Oh, really? Nichkhun and I are going too! Why don’t we go all together?’

‘Yeah! Sounds like fun!’ said Jiyoon pleased to hear that her friend decided to invite them and not them to invite themselves.

‘Meet us in the train station in half an hour’ said Victoria in her usual bossy voice.

‘Ok. See you there’ replied Jiyoon.

‘Bye’ said the leader of F(x) in a sweet voice.

‘Bye’

She hanged up and looked at her husband. He was really pissed…

‘Oppa…’ the girl said cautiously. He turned to look at her with a frown. ‘Are you mad?’

He had his lips pressed. He didn’t respond at first, he just looked away.

‘Oppa look at me’ she said moving his face with her hands. She locked her gaze with him. ‘Oppa, don’t be mad at me’

Sungkyu remained silent a moment but then, he couldn’t take it anymore.

‘Wae you have his number?’ he asked all of a sudden.

‘Because he’s the brother of our Thai teacher’ she replied trying to maintain calmness.

‘Wae you have the number of the brother of your teacher? Do you call him frequently?’ Sungkyu asked with his eyebrow lifted.

‘Aniyo, I just have it. I bet you have tons of girls’ numbers in your phone’ she retorted angrily.

‘Ani, just yours and my mom’s’ he said pressing his lips.

Jiyoon observed him closely before scoffed. ‘Liar’

‘Why are we suddenly talking about me?’ the boy got defensive.

The girl remained silent for a few seconds and then she sighed. ‘Oppa, if it bothers you so much then I’ll delete his number…’

Sungkyu’s eyes opened “wide”. ‘Chincha?’

‘Neh’ replied the girl nodding without any hesitation. ‘I’ll delete his number, look’ she said as she took her phone and tapped hastily with her fingers in it. After a second, she showed it to him. ‘See? There is no Nichkhun-oppa anymore’

He stared at the screen and then looked at her with an unreadable face.

‘Did you really delete his number?’ he asked incredulous. She nodded vigorously. ‘Did you delete Nichkhun’s phone number because of me?’

She got aback by the question. Sungkyu smiled at her puzzled face and put a kiss in her cheek.

‘I love you’ he whispered.

Jiyoon stood like a statue. ‘Yah! You’re not supposed to kiss people like that!’ she shouted hitting his arm. He chuckled.

‘Ok, let’s go to take out our bathing suits’ he said taking her hand and starting to walk. She followed.

After they packed up their suits, they took a bus to the train station.

---

Sungkyu’s Personal Interview

PD: That was easy…

Sungkyu: She deleted his number by her own, I didn’t ask her to… Not all girls just do that without even blinking, and Jiyoon did, so, I cannot be mad at her. She was fair with it.

---

‘They should be here by now’ said Sungkyu looking around.

‘Oh! Oppa!’ shouted Jiyoon excited when Nichkhun got out the car. Sungkyu got immediately annoyed by how his wife greeted the other boy.

‘Hi Jiyoon’ Nichkhun waved his hand and went to open the door of the car to his wife.

‘Annyo unnie!’ Jiyoon greeted the girl stepping out the car.

‘Annyo Jiyoonie’ Victoria greeted happily.

‘Hey, man’ Nichkhun greeted Sungkyu with a smile. The latter smiled back and held Jiyoon’s hand firmly.

‘Hello’ he said politely.

‘Annyo oppa’ greeted Victoria looking smiley to the leader of Infinite.

‘Hi Victoria-ssi’ Sungkyu greeted back with a little movement of his head.

‘So, shall we go?’ said Victoria pointing at a big building behind them.

‘Sure’ SungJi couple said and started to walk.

Both couples walked side by side holding hands, Khuntoria and SungJi.

‘I heard you guys went to Busan last weekend’ Victoria started the conversation.

‘Yeah, we had a wonderful time there’ Jiyoon said with a smile.

‘Did you guys went for your honeymoon yet?’ this time Nichkhun asked.

‘No, not yet’

Victoria got surprised. ‘I thought the trip to Busan was your honeymoon’

‘No, it wasn’t’ Jiyoon giggled a bit.

‘When is it?’

‘We don’t know yet’ Sungkyu replied glancing at the PD that was trying to cover himself from the looks the idols were giving him.

‘Have you seen our episodes?’ Jiyoon asked with a smile.

‘Yes’ Khuntoria replied at unison.

‘You guys had kissed a lot!’ Victoria said almost shocked. Nichkhun chuckled and nodded. ‘You guys have a lot of skinship…’

Jiyoon blushed immediately by the mere memory of Busan…

‘Ani’ SungJi couple tried to deny the reality.

‘I see a lot of chemistry between you two…’ commented Nichkhun. ‘You guys like each other a lot’

‘Yeah’ agreed Victoria with a smile.

Sungkyu smiled sheepishly while Jiyoon blushed and tried to cover her cheeks with her hands. Khuntoria giggled at the sweet couple.

---

Khuntoria Personal Interview

Victoria: I think they really like each other…a lot… (giggles)

Nichkhun: Yeah…I agree…

---

‘Come, the entrance is over here’ said the boy opening the door for the girls to enter. Jiyoon and Victoria smiled widely at this gesture.

---

Sungkyu Personal Interview

Sungkyu: Why Nichkhun has to be so charming…? (sigh)

---

‘Oppa, how’s your brother?’ asked Jiyoon to Nichkhun after they entered the big building.

‘He’s fine, he send his regards to you and the girls’ he said smiling.

‘How sweet, please next time you talk to him tell him we want to go back to Thailand so we can meet him again’ Jiyoon said excited.

‘What?’ Sungkyu jumped into the conversation.

‘What what?’ asked Jiyoon innocently.

Sungkyu glanced at the happy couple accompany them and decided to shut his mouth for now. ‘Nothing’ he just said and went to the counter. Jiyoon knew what was it but decided to play dumb.

While the boys were getting the tickets to enter the pool, the girls were chatting avidly a little far from the guys.

‘How’s your cold?’ asked Victoria glancing at the counter once in a while.

‘I don’t have it now’ Jiyoon replied also glancing at the boys.

‘Unnie’ Victoria faced Jiyoon fully, ‘knowing you as I know you, you would chop any guy’s hand if he tried to have quarter the amount of skinship Sungnkyu-oppa has with you…how’s that Sungkyu-oppa’s hands are still where they are?’

Jiyoon got shocked for a second but then, she laughed at her friend’s comment. She knew Victoria was right, but she cannot reply to that question that easily, she didn’t even know why she let Sungkyu to hold her hand or hug her or…kiss her…

‘He’s my husband’ said Jiyoon knowing that reply won’t satisfy her friend.

‘Nichkhun-oppa is my husband and I don’t let him do anything that blatant as you guys do in like… every program’

Jiyoon opened to reply but then, their husbands appear.

‘What are you guys talking about?’ asked Nichkhun reaching for his wife’s hand. She didn’t refuse it, which made Jiyoon smile, she noticed Victoria also was letting her big wall letting down with Nichkhun.

‘Girls’ stuff’ replied Victoria with an innocent smile. Nichkhun couldn’t hide his melted face, it was too obvious that he liked Victoria a lot, and both denied it too much. This fact amused Jiyoon a lot, but she didn’t say a word.

‘We have the tickets’ said Sungkyu calling their attention. ‘Shall we go inside now?’

‘Let’s go change and we meet inside’ proposed Victoria taking two tickets and dragging Jiyoon with her. Jiyoon looked back at her husband and waved at him. He noticed and chuckled, then, he waved too.

‘You two are seriously in love’ joked Nichkhun patting Sungkyu’s shoulder. The latter got surprised but the boy’s statement but couldn’t really reply anything, he simple laughed and tried to act naturally.

‘Ani, ani, we’re just friends’ said Sungkyu remembering the cameras around, ‘…as you’re with Victoria-ssi’

Nichkhun glanced at him and noticed the cameras too. He simply smiled and both went to changing room that was in the opposite direction as the girls’.

---

Nichkhun Personal Interview

Nichkhun: I do think they (SungJi) really like each other, but they try to hide it.

 

Jiyoon Personal Interview

Jiyoon: Victoria-unnie and Nichkhun-oppa try to hide their liking a lot, but I know that they really like and care for each other.

---

 

Hi there~

I posted two chapters this time 'cause I thought I had posted the previous one before, but it turned out that I didn't!! sorry for that guys. Well, I hope you guys like this two chapters. I'm going tomorrow to a business trip so I'm not sure if I'll be able to write but I'll do my best.

Have a wonderful weekend guys~

I love you always! ♥♥♥

Thank you for comment and subscribe

Kiss~

Bye-yeom