Why Infinite?

I want to marry you… (WGM)

 

MBC Flower Bouquet recording studio

4minute’s changing room

‘Did you know?’ asked the maknae.

‘What?’ wanted to know the rapper.

‘Infinite is coming today’

‘So?’ Jiyoon said a little bitter.

‘What do you mean by “so?”’ started Sohyun. ‘Aren’t you happy to see him?’

‘Why should I be happy to see that player?’ said the charisma girl with the same tone.

‘I can’t believe this, you’re still mad at him for that stupid TV program?’

‘Whatever’ said Jiyoon walking away the room.

---

Jiyoon POV:

The moment I was outside the changing room, I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I can barely breathe and my heart was beating so fast that I could hear it rumbling in my ears.

‘Why Infinite?’I asked myself leaning my back on the door and letting myself slip until I touch the cool floor.

I started to remember the last time I saw Infinite and I couldn’t picture the seven members together, the only image that it came to me was Sungkyu in that stupid TV program singing to Soyu the same song he sang to me and holding her hand the same way he did with me.

‘Gosh I hate him…! …such a player…’ I said angry hitting my fist against the floor. Almost four months have passed and the memory of it still puts me in bad mood. ‘Can’t believe that I still let that scene affect me so much… I must stop or else I’ll never move on…’ I said to myself standing up the floor and walking outside the bathroom.

End POV

---

Inside the 4minute’s changing room

‘What is wrong with her?’ asked Sohyun when Jiyoon went out the room all moody.

‘That thing he did really hurt her’ said Gayoon calmly.

‘I didn’t know she had feelings for him’ the maknae replied.

‘Neither do I, but maybe is not even that she had feelings for him or not, is the fact he did the same thing with her and with Soyu, I mean I’m still kinda upset for that too’ clarify Gayoon.

‘Yeah, that was really untrue from his part’ Jihyun said.

‘Maybe… or maybe he did it to get her attention’ suggested Sohyun.

‘Well, if he did it for that, he caused the opposite’ said Hyuna. ‘Anyways, I think we shouldn’t mention him anymore, I mean the simple mention of his name clearly upset her, so let’s not talk about it anymore’

‘Fine for me’ said Jihyun.

‘Ok…’ sighed the maknae.

‘Hey!’ they heard a voice coming from the door.

‘Annyo~’ greeted Jihyun.

‘Annyo girls’ said Soyu entering the room. ‘How are you?’

‘Great, you?’

‘Fine’ said the Sistar member looking around her. ‘Hey, where is Jiyoon?’

‘She went out’ answered Hyuna looking at the open door.

‘Where?’ wanted to know Soyu.

‘Don’t really know’ said Jihyun.

‘Huh? You don’t know? What, you fought or something?’ asked Soyu incredulous.

‘Not at all’ started Gayoon. ‘She just went out’

‘That’s strange…’ observed the girl. ‘I’m going to see if I can find her’

‘Ok’ the 4minute girls said almost at unison.

‘See you guys in a few to start the recording’ said Soyu before went out the room.

---

Hall

Jiyoon POV:

‘Jiyoon-nie’ I heard a voice calling me. I turned and I saw Soyu smiling at me.

‘Annyo~’ I greeted.

‘Annyo~’ she greeted back. ‘What’s the rush?’

I didn’t realize I was walking fast until she mentions it. ‘Oh, nothing, I didn’t notice’

‘I was looking for you, where were you?’ she asked me.

‘Bathroom’ I replied with neutral voice.

Soyu looked at me like she was about to say something but she didn’t, she looked behind me and nodded. ‘Hey, you heard?’ she asked getting closer.

‘What?’ I wanted to know.

‘Infinite is coming today’

I almost let my anger controlled me, but no, I breathe and counted to ten in my head. ‘Oh… yeah, Sohyun mentioned something about it’ I said shrugging.

‘We should make Sungkyu-oppa pay’ she said with a mischievous smile.

‘Huh?’ I got confused. ‘What is she talking about?’

‘You know, because of that thing he did on “Children of the night” like four months ago’ Soyu explained me.

‘Oh…’ I simply said. ‘I didn’t know you got mad about it’

‘Of course I did, didn’t you?’ she asked almost incredulous.

I hesitated but since she was my friend I decided not to lie to her. ‘Yes, I did…’

‘Are you ok?’ she asked me putting a hand on my forehead.

‘Yeah, why?’ I said getting away of her touch softly.

‘Well, you seem a little off today’

‘No, I’m ok’

She looked at me a couple of seconds and then she just nodded. ‘Ok…, if you said so…, anyway, I’ll tell you what we should do during the program’

‘Ok’ I said and she waved her hand and said we’ll see in a couple of minutes in the recording studio. I nodded.

I kept walking down the hallway to meet my band mates wondering what Soyu was up to.

End POV

---

Inside 4minute’s changing room

‘Why does she need Jiyoon-nie?’ asked Sohyun when Soyu was gone.

Three girls shrugged.

‘Knowing Soyu-unnie she must be up to something’ said Gayoon thinking. The other girls nodded.

‘Two minutes, girls’ said a staff man poking his head through the door.

‘Ok’ said the girls.

‘Where the hell is Jiyoon-nie?’ asked Hyuna getting impatient.

‘I’m here’ said the involved entering the room.

‘Good, we have two minutes’ said the leader.

‘Yeah, I heard’ the girl replied coolly.

‘Where were you?’ wanted to know Gayoon.

‘Bathroom’ stated the charisma girl. ‘Let’s go’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! How do you like the first chapter? Please let me know

Comments, critics or anything is welcome

Thanks for reading

Have a nice afternoon