Pride Hurts A Little

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I woke up…oh yeah I’m in Chunji and Changjo’s room. I got off the top bunk, looking at them sleeping together. Hehe they look so cute together. I bent down, shaking Changjo a little. He didn’t move at all… I shook Chunji; he grabbed my arm, pulling me. I fell on Changjo. Changjo immediately opened his eyes.

“AH!!” he screamed in surprise. This woke Chunji up who was still holding onto my arm tight. “Ji Yong-ah! What are you doing!?!” Changjo shrieked.

“Ask Chunji-ah! He grabbed me arm and pulled me onto you! I was just trying to wake you two up!!”

Chunji raised him arm, seeing that he really did grab me. He let go. “Ah sorry Ji Yong-ah!” he said.

“Geez…how can you have such reflects in your sleep.” I got up.

“You know he grabbed me in his sleep too!” Changjo complained with me.

“Oh whatever, let’s get ready.” He got up.

“Well I’m going back to my room, see you guys later.” I left, going back to dorm 2. Jinyoung was walking to the showers when I came in.

“Did you have fun, you got to sleep with the best-Chunji~” he taunted, smiling.

“Did you have fun, you got to sleep alone~” I think this is the first time he’s smiled to me.

“Of course I had a great time.” He went to shower. I got my things and waited for them to all get out, going to shower afterwards. We all left for class together.

The teacher just droned on and on about fractions…they’re so easy, why does he keep talking about them… Finally, we got to sports time! We got to play soccer!! The teacher and guys left so I could change. “Make sure you don’t come in today Ji Yong-ah~” Sandeul sang as they left.

I changed and waited outside their locker room. They always take forever. I heard someone yell inside. I wonder what they’re doing… Probably just being guys and messing around.

Chunji POV

“So what did you guys do last night~?” Niel asked me.

“We went to sleep.” I said. These guys are just going to bug me about Ji Yong and that…kiss.

“Did you two sleep together?” Ricky asked.

“What!? No! Me and Changjo slept together.” I said changing my shirt.

“Did she sleep on the top bunk?” CNU asked.

“Yeah. What does that matter?” I asked.

“She technically slept in your bed.” Ah! That’s right…

“Ooo Chunji looks a little embarrassed now~” Sandeul teased.

“And that kiss too, he looked so surprised~” Gongchan played along. They all snickered as we walked out.

Ji Yong was standing there. D-Did she hear any of that!?!

Ji Yong POV

Chunji looked at me a little weird. I wonder why. We went to the soccer field.

“We’ll got by the rule of yesterday to choose teams. People against Ji Yong to the left and for Ji Yong on the right.” CNU said leading them. It was me, Sandeul, Chunji, Changjo, Gongchan, and L.Joe against the rest. Haha the teams are still the same as yesterday. Oh yeah Jinyoung’s the soccer captain, right? I thought trying to remember that confusing run down of teams CAP told me about.

We started playing. L.Joe was our goalkeeper, while theirs was CAP. Ricky started the kick off, hitting it far down the field. I ran for it, but Jinyoung sprinted by me so fast, already kicking and making a goal in a second.

“Don’t stand around with your mouth open like that.” He smirked at me.

“Wow! You’re great Jinyoung-ah!” He was really good! No wonder he’s the soccer captain. But that smirk, I won’t let him be satisfied!

We started the kick off. Sandeul kicked it to me, I tore down the field, shooting, and making the goal. Jinyoung stared at me. I smiled at him. That’s right; you’re not the only good one!

We were going to kick again. Jinyoung’s face got more serious. CNU got the ball, but I slide in front of him, kicking it to Changjo. Jinyoung zoomed past me, stealing the ball back quickly. Hmph. At least he won’t go down without a fight. I sprinted over to him, blocking him from shooting.

He tried swerving the ball through his legs, is this supposed to confuse me? I think he was trying to fake me out, but I noticed his leg lift up and in that split second, I took it, running away. How easy…he’s the captain? Haha. I ran down the field, making a goal.

Jinyoung was totally shocked as were some of the others.

“What?” I asked.

“You actually beat Jinyoung’s crazy legs technique!!” Sandeul screamed.

“Technique?” I asked. That must have been insult to injury because Jinyoung came over in disbelief.

“Y-You just beat my technique so easily!?!” he yelled frustrated.

“Is that something that’s never happened before~?” I taunted him.

He turned his face away. He actually looks really upset. “Let’s just keep playing, why don’t we?” He walked away.

Niel kicked the ball, I went after it, but Jinyoung started guarding me. I smiled. How funny, he can’t let it go. As the ball was kicked by, Jinyoung ran after it as did I. It was a test of speed now. Sorry, Jinyoung, I know I’m faster~ I ran getting to the ball. Jinyoung couldn’t stop running easily and knocked me over with him.

“Ji Yong-ah are you okay!?” Chunji ran over. Jinyoung immediately got off me.

“Ah sorry.” He stood up, I swear I saw him blush a little before he ran away. Chunji offered me hand, helping me up.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yup.” Jinyoung won’t get off that easily. We started the kick off again. Gongchan kicked it over to me as I ran down to the goal. Jinyoung was there in front of me. We had a little stare down as he tried to block me. He did something weird, the way his leg kicked up, it wasn’t a soccer move. His leg impacted my shin hard as he got the ball. Ah! I stayed standing, still fighting over the ball. I kicked it, making a goal. Auh…I knelt to the ground, clenching my leg.

“Oh my God!! Ji Yong-ah are you okay!?!” Changjo ran over, bending down next to me. I didn’t say anything; I just held my paining leg. They all ran over. Chunji came next to me, removing my hand covering my leg. Revealing a huge, already purple mark.

“We have to get this treated.” CNU said.

“Jinyoung you idiot. You just had to let your pride get in the way!” Gongchan yelled. Jinyoung looked sorry.

“Can you walk?” Jinyoung asked. I stood up, it hurt so much, but I could still walk very slowly. He must have seen my hurt expression. He lifted me into his arms.

“Let’s go to the infirmary.” he said.

Everyone, including myself was speechless as he calmly walked down the field.

---------------

Gah Jinyoung! >.< What will happen next?

Feel free to comment if you have any thoughts on the story so far.