What Is This...?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

W-What is he doing!?! He wouldn’t stop. I tried hitting him away, but he kept our lips together. I pushed him away as hard as I could.

“Do you get it now!?! I like you! I really really like you!!” He screamed at me. “I get jealous too! I’m not just that nice innocent friend of yours!! I want to do the things Jinyoung does to you too!!”

“L-L.Joe-ah…” He held his head, frustrated. “Do…Do you think I didn’t know how you felt?” I asked.

“What?” He looked at me.

“I know how you felt about me.”

“Then why didn’t you say anything!?!” he was so irritated.

“I-I got confused. I liked you, but someone else started playing with my heart…” I said. “I don’t want to mess with you if I’m not sure I like you…”

“Is that other person Jinyoung?” He asked. I nodded. He slid his arms around my waist, pressing our foreheads together. “How can I make sure I’m the only one you like?” He asked with an exhausted groan.

“H-How should I know…?” I said. My face felt like it was on fire. L.Joe has never acted like this towards me before. He closed his eyes as if he was tired.

“I understand. I’ll try my best.” He opened his eyes, looking into mine. “Just don’t fall in love with him. Wait for me. I won’t disappoint.” He said walking away. I felt like my legs might fall from under me. Since when was L.Joe so……hot?

“Ji Yong.” Jinyoung turned me by the shoulder. His eyes were sad. He didn’t say anything.

“Yes?” I asked as he pulled me into a hug. His hold was less playful than usual. “J-Jinyoung-ah?”

“You better not fall for him. Your face is so red. Can’t I be the only one to make it turn such a shade?” He tightened his grip around me.

“J-Jinyoung-ah…” I started to say.

“You know I like you and L.Joe likes you too…I know it’s hard to choose, but…can you?” He said quietly. I pushed him away.

“I-I’ll be going now.” I said, going back to my room speedily. I lay on my bed. Both of them… I feel like such a horrible person for liking both of them. I buried my face in my pillow.

 

Jinyoung POV

I went back to my room. “Ji Yong?” She was on her bed, face in her pillow. “A-Are you okay?” She stayed silent. I climbed up, sitting next to her. “Don’t think too hard…” I pat her head. She turned her face to look at me.

“How can you say that? Both of you obviously want to kill my heart…”

“What are you saying~” I lay down next to her.

“Go away. I don’t really want to see you…” She turned the other way.

“You can’t escape like that on such a small bunk bed.” I said.

“I can try.”

“Not really.” I put my arm around her.

“Stop. Just go.” She said coldly.

“Does this mean you like L.Joe…?” I asked sadly.

“…Don’t assume things on your own.”

“So I’m still in the running?” She sat up, getting off the bunk bed.

“See you later.” She gave a small smile. At least I’m not unwanted, I think. What should I do? When she was talking to L.Joe she said I was just playing with her heart… Does she think I’m not serious about her? Playing…it doesn’t sound very good to me.

I should make her like me and only me.

 

L.Joe POV

What am I doing…? I went the tennis courts. It’s too late to take it back. I took a tennis ball, practicing my serve. She used to like me. I hit another ball, harder this time. She said Jinyoung’s playing with her heart? I hit another ball. She kind of likes him? I hit another. He’s kissed you more than once? I hit the ball harder. You didn’t push him away? I smashed a ball against the fence. When I left, I heard his voice. And your stutters! I hit another ball, throwing the racket with it.

 

Ji Yong POV

I went to the pool. I don’t like to swim, but the cold water makes the air a little cooler. I sat at the pool rim, kicking my legs in the water.

“What are you thinking about?” Chunji sat next to me.

“Jinyoung-ah and L.Joe-ah…” I said staring at the moving water.

“Yeah we all kinda heard what happened a while ago…” He scratched his head.

“I don’t know what to do. I feel like a big jerk.”

“Well who makes you happy? When you see that person, do you naturally just smile? Do you want to talk to him even if he says go away?” Chunji asked. I thought about it. “Well that’s the person you like.” He smiled.

“I guess so.”

.

Back to school again… We’re going to play soccer today. We all changed and went out to the filed. I know I was kicking the ball, but I was so unfocused.

“Ji Yong-ah, are you okay? Maybe you should leave early today…” Sandeul shook my shoulder.

“Why? I’m perfectly fine.” I said.

“You may be playing, but your eyes are so distant. Just sit out today, ok?” he looked really concerned.

“You must really at soccer to play like this.” Eun Hyun said.

“What does it matter to you?” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Ji Yong, you should just go back now. You really aren’t playing well.” Jinyoung came over. “I can tell your heart isn’t here right now.”

“I already said I’m fine!” I yelled. He grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side.

“Ji Yong. Don’t be stubborn. It only worries everyone else.” I snapped my arm away.

“Looks like someone is frustrated.” Eun Hyun came over.

“Why do you have to be so annoying at the worst of times?” I asked her.

“Says the annoying one.”

“What did I do to you, huh!?! You have always hated me since you first talked to me! Did I insult you in some way!?!” I yelled.

“That’s right, you did!!”

“Well how!?!”

“He’s always staring only at you! He didn’t even look at me when I introduced myself!”

“What!?”

“He looks at you with the softest eyes not matter what time it is! You stole him away!! The person I’ve liked forever!”

“Who!?”

“Jinyoung-ah!!!”

 “W-W-What!?!” I yelled in surprise.

“You stole him from me! I’ve liked him ever since middle school!” I was so shocked at this suddenness. Everyone stared, Jinyoung was wide-eyed.

“We…should talk about this somewhere else.” I pulled her down the field, back to my own room. “Talk. Say everything.” I said as we sat on the bunk bed.

“Why would I tell you?” she was upset.

“I can only know now. We may not be friends, but you should still tell me.” She gave in.

“I’ve liked him since middle school. He was so amazing on the soccer field. The first time I met him we were assigned to the same science project.” Her eyes softened. “He didn’t really get science and I got to help him over the month with the project.” A small smile crept onto her face. “I already had a crush on him, but during the project…I just fell for him. His smile would make me blush every time I saw it."

This is so...unexpected...

"Over time, just from watching him, I tried my best to learn how to play soccer. I became a really good player; it was like his skills infected me. I started to love the sport and him.” Her eyes went back to normal. “I came here to fulfill my dreams of becoming a soccer player and take Jinyoung-ah.”

I didn’t know what to say. She looked straight into my eyes.

“Don’t think he’ll stay with you now that I’m here.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What... First L.Joe gets furious with jealousy and now Eun Hyun says she's been in love with Jinyoung...what is this...? And what should Ji Yong do? If I was in this situation, I would have no idea what to do...

Side note: I just loved L.Joe's little tennis court scene! It was so fun to write that part!!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^ @bbliverforever- I don't necessarily mind the silent stalking (that sounded creepy...) but I do love when I get hear your guys's opinions! :D Feel free to comment about your feels haha

Shameless advertisement for my other story if you're bored and waiting around for other stories:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/239745/can-t-you-care-a-little-romance-youngmin-hyunseong-boyfriend-ocstory