Lock Down

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I’m just trouble!?! Ugh!! I sat down. …She didn’t seriously go did she? Pssh. No, she couldn’t leave at this time. But… I walked downstairs, the old lady was still awake.

“Did you see a girl leave a few minutes ago?” I asked her.

“The short haired one? Yes, she looked quite upset.” Aish, she actually left. I went outside, looking around for her. Where would she even go!?! I called her cell. She rejected it!! She didn’t even pretend that she didn’t hear it; she literally pressed the ‘I-don’t-want-to-talk-to-you’ button!!

I ran around trying to find her, constantly calling her, hoping to hear a ring before she rejected it. I checked my phone, it was already 3am. …What if she was taken by someone? At this time there are probably tons of drunks, right? Why did I tell her to leave!?! I’m so stupid!! I kept looking and calling. I heard a small noise and immediately redialed her number. I heard the noise again. It’s definitely her.

 

I kept calling, approaching the noise. She was standing at the bus stop.

“What are you doing!?!” I yelled, running over.

“Waiting for a bus, what do you think?” She kept her eyes forward.

“They won’t come for hours!”

“That’s why I’m waiting.” Ugh!!

“Just come back.” I said. I shouldn’t have to apologize, I don’t believe I did anything wrong. She didn’t respond. “You can leave in the morning, come back for now.” I pulled her arm. She slapped my hand away.

“You told me to leave, so I will.” How stubborn!!

“Do it in the morning!”

“It is morning.” She’s so immature!

“Fine. If you want to stay here, fine.” I left. I went back to the hotel, picking up the bag I had bought. I dumped it out, a small box falling out. “You idiot.” I said, clutching the firefly necklaces I secretly bought in my hand. I put them in my pocket and went back to the bus stop. She was still standing there.

“You came back?” she said, still not looking at me.

“I can stand here if I want.” I wasn’t giving in; I was just waiting for the bus too.

She just stood there, I checked my phone. I was already 5am. I looked towards her. Her eyes were half closed. We waited longer. I checked the time again. 7am. I was dead tired now, we just stood there for hours. Soon a bus came around 9am. We boarded silently, sitting at different places on the bus.

 

Should I just apologize? Even if I don’t think it was my fault, she might accept it. I thought for the first half hour of the ride. Suddenly, she walked over, sitting next to me. She didn’t look at me.

“I’m sorry.” She said. “I shouldn’t have said what I did. You even stood with me at the bus stop for hours. Please forgive me.”

She’s apologizing!?! How unexpected… Then she got up, walking back to her seat.

I should apologize too…I didn’t mean to say what I did either… I walked over, sitting next to her.

“I didn’t mean it either.” She glanced in my direction. “I’m sorry. Stay at my place for the break.”

“Ok L.Joe-ah.” She gave a small smile. I don’t want to push her into saying she likes me anymore, we can go at our own pace. I can wait for her.

.

“Mom, we’re home!” I said. My whole family ran over.

“Where were you!?!” They yelled.

“We missed the last bus and couldn’t come home until now.” I explained.

“But you should have called at least!!” Mom yelled at me. “And you two look exhausted what happened?!”

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault.” Ji Yong spoke up. We all looked at her.

“I’m sure it was because of L.Joe, don’t be sad.” Mom laughed. “Well you two should eat something, I’m sure you haven’t yet.” We ate silently, finishing when Ji Yong’s cell phone rang. She went outside to answer it.

“So L.Joe did you two stay up all night?” Eun Myeong asked.

“Yeah.” The girls squealed. What…Oh! “Not like that!!!!”

“Oh sure~”

“REALLY. IT WASN’T LIKE THAT.” I said sternly, walking outside to Ji Yong.

 

“Yes. We didn’t do anything. Stop bothering me over your own imagination! W-What? I-I wouldn’t do that with someone else… Haha, ok bye.” She looked at me.

“Was it Jinyoung?” I asked.

“Yeah. He’s just being a parent.” She laughed. “So what do you wanna do today?”

“Umm…I don’t know. Aren’t you tired?” I asked. We did stay up all night standing at a bus stop.

“I was around 7, but now I’m awake. Are you tired?” She asked.

“Not really.” I lied. “I know this place, if you want to go.”

“Where?”

“It’s a really pretty place, it’s near that trail we went on last time.”

“But that trail was so long…”

“It’s not too bad~ We should go.” She agreed. The place is really beautiful. It a huge flower field, the kind you find in dramas. I believe they actually filmed a drama scene there before.

I went back inside, telling my mom we were leaving.

“What!?! Already?!”

“Yeah.”

“No! You two go out too much, you just came back this morning.” Ji Yong came inside hearing what my mom said. “You two are…under lockdown!” she yelled.

“What!?”

“Yes. Go to your rooms!” So you want to be a good parent today… I went to my room and Ji Yong went to my sisters.

I guess I can catch up on sleep…

 

Ji Yong POV

Oh well~ I went to Eun Myeong and Ji Seung’s room. They instantly shut the door. “So what happened yesterday~” They had shining eyes.

“Not much…” I sat down.

“Oh you two were gone the WHOLE day. Something must have happened!”

“Ok fine.” I explained everything from the coffee shop to the bowling alley to the bus stop.

“That much happened and you said it was nothing!!” They screamed.

“Well I’m going to the bathroom you two keep talking~” Ji Seung left.

“Omg, you two actually got into an argument!” Eun Myeong squealed. Ji Seung came back soon. “So what are you two doing today?” they asked.

“We’re under lock down~” I said.

“That doesn’t mean you can’t sneak out~” They both had evil sparkles in their eyes.

“What? Your mom sounded angry.”

“Oh, that’s nothing! Where did you guys plan to go?”

“L.Joe-ah said something about a pretty place on the trail.”

“Pretty place?? Oh! That’s not far at all. You guys can be back before she even notices!”

“But still…sneaking out is bad.” I said.

“Just be a rule breaker today. We can cover for you up to two hours. I’ll go tell L.Joe the plan.” Ji Seung left. But I never argeed…

----------------

Aww they made up- Looks like Ji Yong is really immature haha. But sneaking out?? What could happen??

Hello~ I'm all bored and procrastingating off my work today and someone requested, so here is a double update!

Feel free to comment as always~ I must be really bored or just want to get to that lovely rated m chapter quicker becuase I think I might update again later tonight...It's one of those days when you feel depressed the whole day and just feel like writing more chapters for some reason...