So Dirty~

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

L.Joe POV

"So, are you going to sing me another song today?" I asked, almost looking forward to her singing.

"Sure! Any suggestions?" Min Hyo has a nice voice, I'm really curious to see her face now.

"Hm...can you do 60 Sec?"

"Ah! Sunggyu's new solo?! Of course! I never knew you were an Infinite fan~"

"Just a little." She sung Infinite last time too, didn't she? I'm not too familiar with them, but I think she had sung Before the Dawn.

"Okay~ Here I go!" She cleared her voice. To be honest, this song really is beautiful. The singer has an amazing voice too.

"My empty eyes
My two lips that are at a loss for words
My heart stops at your sigh."

"That was really pretty~!" I said with a bit of enthusiasm. She really does have a nice voice. I was just amazed that she remembered the whole song, on account of it only being release a few days ago.

"Thank you~ So, we always talk about me, but what about you?"

"What about me?" She paused for a few seconds.

"Do you have any hobbies, besides sports?"

"Uh...not really."

"Well then...do you have anyone you like?"

"Haha, I wouldn't be letting my sister set me up with girls if it was like that."

"She said you had someone special though..."

"Oh. She must mean Ji Yong. I used to like a girl, but she liked someone else...I kind of had to give up after a while."

"Aww, that's sad. I'm sure you'll find someone new though."

"I guess so." I opened my drawer, staring at the small bag I should have thrown away a long time ago. "Well, I'll talk to you later then."

"Yup. Bye!" I hung up, taking that bag in my hand. I should just give these to her... I don't want to keep them anymore. It's a bothersome task.

 

"Ji Yong." I knocked on her door, Jinyoung opening it instead.

"Hey. Do you need something?" He asked.

"Yeah. Can you give these to Ji Yong for me?" I handed him the stuff.

"Necklaces...? What for?" He wondered, holding up the firefly pendants. It made me smile a little, actually a lot.

"She'll know. Hey Jinyoung...you know that...I found someone I like?"

"Oh, really?" He smiled, putting the necklaces in his pocket. I nodded. "That's great! What's her name?"

"It's Min Hyo-ah." I smiled, wondering what Ji Yong's reaction would be when she saw those necklaces from me. I hope she remembers them from that shop we went to last break. I had bought them for her, but looks like I never needed to use them. I only kept them in case they were necessary and I don't want them anymore.

I don't care for her like that anymore.

"Well, I hope you two hit it off then haha." I smiled to Jinyoung, nodding as I left.

 

Jinyoung POV

Ji Yong came in after her shower. Oh yeah, L.Joe gave me those necklaces.

"Hey, Ji Yong, do you know what these are?" I held them up to her from my desk chair. She walked over, taking one in her hand.

"Hm? I don't- Ah~ These are the couple necklaces L.Joe bought." She said with a smile. "Where did you get them?"

"He said he wanted you to have them, but what? Couple necklaces?" She nodded.

"I'm sure L.Joe bought them because I said they looked cute. Maybe this means he really moved on now?"

"He said he likes a girl named Min Hyo."

"Really?! That's really good for him then!" She smiled wide, taking the necklaces and putting them i her desk.

"You...You're not going to keep them, right...?" I asked.

"I'll keep them in my desk; I can't wear them when they were bought with that sort of intent." That's true. I wouldn't let her wear it anyway.

"So, what are you doing now?"

"I don't know. What are you doing?"

"Making more plays..."

"Well, I'll leave you to that then." She said, about to leave the room again.

"Wah, wait a second!" I blurted out, making her stop. "You can stay..."

"I would just bother you. See you later, okay?" I sighed as she left. I hate to be like this, but Ji Yong doesn't really talk to me much lately...It must be because I told her to be more serious the other day...I just meant that I wanted a kiss, but I think she thought I wanted something more...serious. I most certainly did not mean that I wanted to sleep with her intimately!

 

L.Joe POV

"You sure look happy~" I cooed at Sandeul who was smiling so brightly today.

"Yes~" He replied shyly.

"Ooo~ Did Gongchan do something special~?" He frowned.

"Don't bring that up again. He doesn't do anything much for me." Ah...so dissonant... "I just ate some good lunch."

"So, did Gongchan really not give you a kiss yet?" He nodded. I wonder what Gongchan is thinking; I'm sure that he likes Sandeul a lot. He didn't seem to be the shy type either...

 

Ji Yong POV

"Haha! You're really funny!" I think everyone could hear L.Joe from their rooms... He must really like the person he's talking to on the phone. That's sweet~

"Can I just tell him to shut up?" Jinyoung asked desperately, trying to sleep.

"Just let him be happy today~" I said, pulling my blanket up.

"Can I at least sleep with you or something? I need some distractions..." Ah...I have been feeling a bit awkward with Jinyoung lately... He told me to be serious the other day and I'm pretty sure he meant...to put it bluntly, . "At least answer the question!" He yelled from his bed.

"Ah, did you notice? He's quiet now." I made up an excuse.

"Are you deaf?! He's talking so loudly still!" This isn't going well... "Ji Yong, why are you being like this all of a sudden?" He asked.

"Like what...?"

"So...distant. Is it because I told you to be more serious?" Ah. He got it exactly. "Well, I just meant that I wanted a kiss, I didn't mean anything more mature than that."

"R-Really...?" You cannot be serious right now.

"That's right. I didn't think you had such a dirty mind..."

"I do not! Anyone would assume that you meant...something else!" He laughed, telling me to go to sleep. Tch. Jerk.

 

Gongchan POV

I knocked on Sandeul's door, trying to distance myself as far away from L.Joe and his phone as possible. I'm happy that he found someone he likes, but please! It's almost 2am and I want to sleep!

"Can I just sleep here tonight?" I asked Sandeul who had opened the door.

"It's L.Joe, right?" I nodded sadly, him letting me in. Baro was somehow asleep...how does he do it?! "You can just sleep with me." Sandeul lay back down in his bed.

I still feel a bit nervous now that I know he's expecting me to do things... "Goodnight." He said, turning off the lights.

"Sandeul...are you still expecting something?" I asked in the dark, lying next to him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked sleepily.

"Nothing..." I closed my eyes, trying to sleep. I failed, but kept my eyes shut, until I felt Sandeul's arm around my waist. I sighed, feeling ten times worse about our situation. We've supposedly been dating for over a month and I don't even have the guts to give him a kiss! He makes it so obvious that he wants one too!

"Can you go to sleep already? Your shuffling is annoying..." He complained, tightening his arm on my waist.

"Sandeul...keep your eyes closed...alright?" He opened them.

"What are you saying?" I quickly pushed our lips together, his eyes opening all the way.

"G-Goodnight." I said, turning the other way.

"Y-Yeah...goodnight." His voice sounded happy as he kept his grip on my waist. I hope it wasn't too bad...our first kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-__- Almost over! Why must I remember everything I wanted to wrap up all of sudden?! Like those necklaces! The only reason I even wrote about those in the first place was because this story was originally supposed to end with L.Joe and Ji Yong...from like, chapter 29...

Another thing is when Ji Yong learns L.Joe's real name; that was supposed to contribute to their ending. Yes, spent like 10 chapters on that break of theirs only for Jinyoung to steal my heart naturally~ (Yes, my own character stole it haha XD well more like the real one haha)

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ I'm happy to be ending this story ^^ The other day, I re-read the first like 20 chapters and started to cringe at the cheesiness haha. Then was like OTL I've let my real life friends read this... why...? haha