Not Again!!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“Aren’t you going to get up!?” I opened my eyes, Jinyoung’s face was just above mine.

“AH!!” I screamed. He hit his head on the bed, surprised, as L.Joe came in.

“Why did you scream!?!” Jinyoung yelled at me, rubbing his head.

“Any person would!!” I yelled back.

“What did you do?” L.Joe asked cluelessly.

“His face was right above mine when I opened my eyes!” I said complaining to L.Joe. He looked at Jinyoung strangely.

“Don’t give me that face! I was just trying to wake her up!” Jinyoung yelled.

“Sure~” L.Joe smiled a little before leaving.

“Do you have to do things like this every morning?” Jinyoung said, getting his uniform.

“It’s not my fault you keep trying to do weird things to me in my sleep.” He scoffed.

“Is your leg ok today?” he asked. I stood up. It only hurt a tiny bit, nothing I can’t deal with.

“Yup, all better.” We went to class after showering. I wondered what sport we were doing today. We got through another boring lesson. Everyone got up for sports time.

“Let’s go Ji Yong-ah.” CAP said.

“Hm? Don’t I have to change?” I asked.

“No. Today it’s dance class.” He said.

“What kind of dance?” I asked while we walked.

“It’s all partner dances.”

“Ooo one of us gets to dance with Ji Yong-ah!” Niel said happily.

We got to an empty room for dancing. There was a lady there. So this is Mrs. T? She had wrinkled skin and a messy grey bun. Her expression wasn’t too good either. She looked at me up and down. “So, this is the new girl?” she said to herself in a disgusted tone. Hmph.

“We’ll pick partners like usual, with the ladder game.” She said. What a weird method. I wonder who I’ll get as a partner… She drew some lines on a paper, calling out pairs as they were chosen.

“Niel and Changjo.” They looked at little sad.

“Sandeul and CNU.” Sandeul pouted.

“Jinyoung and Baro.”

“L.Joe and Chunji.” The rest of the people left look kind of tense…

“CAP and Ricky.”

“Whoo~ I got Ji Yong-ah.” Gongchan came over smiling.

“Don’t be too happy, you know we switch partners halfway through!” Sandeul yelled.

“We’re doing ballroom dancing today. I hope you ALL know how to do that.” Mrs. T stared directly at me. I’ve only seen some ballroom dancing in movies…hopefully I’ll remember from that…

“I’ll help you.” Gongchan smiled. Some music started playing.

I put my hand on Gongchan’s shoulder, he put his on my waist. I felt all eyes on us two… We started; I was trying to pay attention to my feet, looking down at them.

“Look at your partner!” Mrs. T lifted my head back up with her finger. Gongchan leaned close to me.

“Don’t worry; you seem to know your steps.” He whispered in my ear.

“YAH! Gongchan!” Baro yelled out.

“Pay attention to your partner!!” Mrs. T yelled at Baro. He quickly grabbed Jinyoung back around the shoulder. Pfft. Baro is playing as the girl haha.

Gongchan was a pretty good dancer. Suddenly a whistle blew. “Bow and curtsey as thank you for the dance.” Mrs. T said.

I curtseyed, but as Gongchan bowed he took my hand, pecking is softly. My face tinted pink at the gesture. All the boys glared at him. “Change partners!!” Mrs. T yelled. Of course this just had to be a race to me. I pulled Gongchan in front of me, guarding myself.

“Who’s it going to be Ji Yong-ah?” Niel asked.

“Do I get to pick?” I thought the guy chose.

“Well if we did, we would all fight over you! Pick one of us.” They replied. Hm…who seems like they wouldn’t brag about it afterwards. I walked over, linking arms with L.Joe.

“What!? L.Joe!?!” His face went pink.

“Hurry and pick your partners!” Mrs. T yelled. They all partnered up randomly.

L.Joe put his hand on my waist with the lightest touch possible. We started dancing.

Mrs. T must have noticed L.Joe’s light touch; she came over, pushing his hand against my waist. L.Joe’s face immediately went red, but he tried to keep his composure. We kept going. Maybe I should have chosen someone else. I feel like I’m torturing L.Joe, his face is so red…

The music stopped and he instantly let go, bowing for the dance. “Last partner change!” Mrs. T yelled. Another one? All the guys looked towards me.

“Can I take Gongchan back?” I asked. They all frowned.

“No. You can’t.” They said very seriously. I don’t want someone like Sandeul of Niel who would keep talking about it later…  I walked up to CNU. He’s really calm, he wouldn’t boast later. He looked a little surprised, but danced well.

We danced until Mrs. T blew that whistle again. “Class is over!” she yelled. Whoo~ CNU bowed even though she didn’t say to. I curtseyed back. CNU is quite the gentleman.

“You three are so lucky!” Sandeul said. We walked back to the dorms.

“So how was it to dance with Ji Yong-ah~?” They questioned L.Joe.

“Don’t bother L.Joe-ah!” I said. They all switched to interrogating me then.

“So why did you choose L.Joe? Hm?” they asked surrounding me.

“I chose him because he’s isn’t like you guys who would only brag about it later.” I said firmly.

“Not because you think he’s cute~?” They joked.

“Well he is adorable.” I said. They suddenly got serious expressions. L.Joe got all red again.

“See, this is why you’re so cute.” I poked his cheek.

“What are you talking about?” He said. He always pretends to play off his blushing cheeks, but they betray him every time. I laughed.

“Anyway…do you guys want to hang out tonight?” Changjo asked. We all agreed, going to CAP and CNU’s room.

“We’re not going to play truth or dare again, right?” I asked. I don’t want it to be like last time again.

“What else is there to play?” Changjo said. Not again… We sat in a circle. This time Jinyoung on my right and L.Joe on my left.

“What can we do this time? We’ll start with Ji Yong-ah.” Sandeul said evily. I shouldn’t have agreed to this... “Truth or dare?” he asked. Dare ended horribly last time, but I know truth will be about the same…

“Truth.” They all discussed. I sighed.

“Who do like the best at this moment?” They came to a conclusion.

“Didn’t you ask that last time?” I asked.

“Your answer could be different.” Actually my answer was different…

“L.Joe-ah.” I said.

“Seriously?!” Baro was upset. I stuck by my decision. L.Joe blushed a little. He’s so cute and nice! How could I not like him!!

“Well then, next L.Joe. Truth or dare?” They asked him.

“Mmm…dare.” He said. The boys smiled sinisterly. Oh no…

“Kiss Ji Yong-ah."

---------------

Ooo can L.Joe do it?? The guys are so messed up...

Btw I actually used the ladder game to decide the dance partners, random fact of the chapter~

Thank you to the people who have been subscribing lately! I actually recognized a few of you from my other stories!

If you have any thing you want to say, once again, feel free to do so~ ^^