Can't I Be More?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“Now we can talk alone.” Her dad said, closing his room’s door. “How are you related to me daughter?”

 “Um…I’m her roommate at school.” I said.

“You mean you live in the same building?” he asked.

“Yeah…” I better not tell him what I really meant.

“And are you two friends?” He asked. I feel like if I say something wrong I may be killed.

“Yeah.”

“Ok good then.” He lied on his bed. “And this L.Joe person is what to Ji Yong?”

“Um, a friend.” What should I know about L.Joe… even I wouldn’t sell him out to her dad about liking Ji Yong. That’s like assisted murder…

“Well good night then.” He turned off the lights, falling asleep almost immediately. I tried to sleep too.

.

His snoring is SO loud!!! I put a pillow over my head, trying to block it out. So annoying!! I got up, opening the door. It looked like Ji Yong’s lights were still on.

I went to her room, peeking in, she was sitting on her bed. “It was the snoring right?” she asked, texting on her phone.

“Yeah.” I scratched the back of my neck. “Can I just sleep here?”

“Do you want to die in the morning?” she joked.

“At least I would get to sleep one last time.” I sat next to her on the bed.

“Off.” She pushed me.

“No~” I cooed, hugging her.

“Yah~ Go back.” She pushed me away.

“I don’t wanna~” I said cutely.

“Trying to be cute again?” she laughed. I noticed she was still texting on her phone.

“Who is it??” I asked curiously, putting my chin on her shoulder.

“L.Joe-ah. He wants to make sure you’re not doing anything bad.” I felt a little ticked off when she said L.Joe.

“I’m not doing bad things, just what I usually do.” I smiled, hugging her tighter.

“Well you should stop and go back now.” She ordered.

“What else did L.Joe say?” I asked.

“Well…Not much…” she replied. I don’t like the way she said that.

“Really? Let me see your phone.” I said.

“That’s invading my privacy Appa.” Appa…

 

Ji Yong POV

“I’m just an Appa to you…?” Jinyoung asked sadly.

“And an Umma.” He stopped hugging me and knocked me down onto the bed by my shoulders.

“What if I don’t want to be a parent?” He said pinning my arms down, hovering over me.

“W-What are you saying…” My eyes widened as looked away from his gaze.

“You heard me. I don’t want to be your Appa or your Umma.” He leaned down closer to me. W-What is he doing!?!

“T-Too bad then.” I said nervously. His face was so close!

“I’m sorry, but I really want to be something else to you.” I looked at him. His eyes were sad.

“W-What do you mean…?” I said, knowing exactly what he really meant. He leaned closer, touching his lips to mine softly.

“I have three personas, Appa, Umma, and boyfriend. I want to be the last one.” He said, smoldering me with his eyes.

“J-Jinyoung-ah.” He moved his grip to my wrists. “L-Let go.”

“Why?” His voice sounded upset.

“I don’t know how I see you.” I said.

“Can I change your opinion…?” he asked.

“I-I don’t know.” I looked away. He kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight Ji Yong-ah.” He left the room silently. Why do I feel so bad…I never said I disliked him.

 

Jinyoung POV

I can’t believe I suddenly put myself out there like that…Why am I so stupid around Ji Yong!?! She just started to act normally around me again and I already ruined it again. I went back to her dad’s room, trying to sleep; I didn’t even hear his snoring over my thoughts of Ji Yong.

.

I got up, going outside the room. I walked around. I didn’t see Ji Yong in her room.

“Good morning.” Ji Yong smiled, eating some cereal.

“Good morning.” I said sitting across from her at the table. She’s smiling…is she trying to ignore yesterday’s incident? She gave me a bowl, happily eating. “Ji Yong-ah…” I started to say. She stood up, finished.

“What?” she asked.

“About last night…” How do I say this? I can’t just I’m sorry…

“Just forget about it.” She said putting her bowl in the sink.

“I don’t want to.” I stood up, going over next to her. She pushed me away.

“Go away.” I grabbed her hand.

“Why…?” I asked. Is this a total rejection…?

“I don’t really want to see you right now.” She tried pulling her hand back. I kept my grip tight.

“Do you hate me now?” I asked, hoping for a no.

“N-No…I’m just not comfortable around you at the moment.” I let go of her hand.

“Well then, I guess I should go back to L.Joe’s house now.” I said.

“You don’t have to leave.” She said. I tried to smile.

“Don’t tease me like that Ji Yong-ah…I’ll see you when the break ends.” I smiled, but I felt so hurt on the inside.

.

I got on a train, going back to my own house rather than L.Joe’s. She never said she didn’t like me…just that she was a bit uncomfortable at the moment. I don’t know if what I did yesterday was bad or not. I felt bad after I did it, but she might start to see me differently now…I hope she doesn't just see me as a friend now. At least I know she's aware of my feelings now.

I…I’ll make her like me somehow. I like her too much to give up now.

-----------------------------------

How unexpected!! Well we all know that Jinyoung is kind of rash in these situations. And how nice, he didn't even sell L.Joe out to Ji Yong's dad, must be the bro code.  He's not giving up as easily as Chunji. I wonder how he'll make her like him...or if he'll give up too?

By the way, you may have realized tht this chapter had a kiss, but wasn't rated M like the other two- that's becuase those were quite descriptive, unlike this one~ Just in case you cared hehe

If you have anything to say, feel free to as always~ ^^