What A Stupid Couple.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

"Jinyoung, are you busy...?" Ji Yong asked in a sleepy voice from her bed. She hasn't really talked to me in a few days. She's always so tired, so I don't expect much conversation.

"Nope. What do you need?" I answered, looking towards her when I got no answer. I laughed a bit, seeing that she had already fallen asleep in that short time it took me to respond back.

I got up, putting a blanket over her. Her tournament is tomorrow. I wish I could say that she would get a lot of rest once it was finished, but then the soccer training starts again for the nationals. She really got sandwiched with the sports, didn't she?

I hope she at least gets a day of rest after tomorrow. I'll make sure to make an exception for her, Sandeul, and Ricky. It'll be too much to tell them to come to practice.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it, seeing L.Joe. "Hey." He looked in, probably looking for Ji Yong.

"She's asleep. You really overwork everyone haha."

"So do you. You understand how much effort goes into a tournament."

"Yeah. So, what did you come for?"

"I've just been going around, wanting to tell everyone to get a good night of sleep, but they all seem to already be in bed haha."

"That does tend to happen. At least you care for them." He smiled, nodding.

"Well, good night to you too."

"Yup, night." I closed the door, going back to making my plays for the nationals. I'm sure Ji Yong hasn't noticed, with her busy schedule and all, but I've been working just as hard as her. I'll make sure that we all win in the nationals.

 

Ji Yong POV

"Wake up!" Jinyoung was trying to shake me awake, but I really just wanted to sleep another minute. "You're going to be late for the competition! L.Joe is so pissed off!" He yelled, making me spring awake.

"What?! Why didn't you say anything earlier?!" I shouted, jumping down from my bed and grabbing my sports clothes immediately, pulling my shirt over my head without thinking.

"D-Don't change here!" Jinyoung screamed. "I was just joking!" I looked towards him with a glare. "At least go to a bathroom to change!" He said, keeping his eyes away.

"Tch. Don't joke like that then." I said, pulling my shirt back on.

"I just thought you should get up a little early to avoid a situation like that...I didn't think you would do that!" I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Well, you should have thought about that." Pissed off in the morning. Great.

I know that Jinyoung just wanted to make sure I didn't oversleep, but I wish he didn't choose such a startling way of doing it when I was already stressed out for today.

"You should get ready anyway; it's already 6. Don't you have to be ready by 8?"

"Yup."

 

Jinyoung POV

I sighed after she left. Good job Jinyoung. Making her upset and more stressed on the day of her competition...why do I always do this on the important days?!

I went over to L.Joe's room, knocking on the door. He immediately opened it. He must have been ready for a while now.

"Just wanted to wish you guys luck." He smiled wide.

"I know we'll do great already. Are you coming to watch in person or just from the television?"

"Like I can go...I want to though."

"Yeah, you guys still have class. Though, for the soccer tournaments, the principal let us skip class. We would have even if he didn't let us, but Ji Yong is competing today. Don't you want to be there?"

"You think I don't?" I scoffed, seeing Sandeul come out of his room too. "Of course, I want to cheer her on in person, but I can't go and I attempted to get her energized this morning, but she got so irritated... I guess I just fail at this sort of stuff."

"She's stressed? That won't do. I'll make sure she's relaxed before her matches at least."

"She seems kind of nervous too."

"Well, she has a singles match and then a doubles with me. She should be nervous." I laughed, feeling Sandeul lean on my shoulder. "Hey, wake up. Don't be sleepy today." L.Joe ordered, making Sandeul's head bob up.

"Morning..." He yawned. "Are you coming today, Jinyoung?" I sighed, not wanting to explain again. "What about Yun Ki-ah? Is she coming?"

"Why would she come?" L.Joe asked seriously. I shook my head, a bit disappointed with the genuineness in his voice.

"She likes you, why else?! Idiot." L.Joe is so stupid sometimes.

"I know that! I meant that she's not on the team and has class! Geez Jinyoung..."

"Oh~ So you know then? Do you like her?"

"Nope." Ah...such a straightforward answer... "Well, I'm going to go for breakfast. Tell Ji Yong to go eat once she gets out of the showers, okay?" He quickly left me and Sandeul at the door. I really shouldn't have bothered Ji Yong with such a stupid wake up technique...she had to focus and be calm today and I caused the opposite effect.

 

L.Joe POV

"Are you ready for your match?" I asked Ji Yong who was about to go to the other courts for her singles match.

"Yeah." She seemed a bit deflated.

"I heard that Jinyoung gave you quite the scare this morning. He didn't mean to stress you out, just do well in your match." She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"What? I'm not stressed because of that..."

"Oh. Then why? You don't seem to get too nervous."

"My dad's watching at home with his...wife."

"Oh really?" I said, nonchalantly tying my shoes.

"Yup." I wish I had noticed what the big deal was, but I didn't until after she had started her competition.

It was her new step-mom, wasn't it? Ji Yong has told me before even... I don't think she's met the woman yet, but it must be a little nerve wracking to be judged through a screen by your future mother and especially since she seems to be close to her father. She might just not like the lady for all I know. When did I stop paying attention to these things?

 

Jinyoung POV

"Is it on yet?" I asked Eun Hyun.

"Not yet. Wait, you didn't go with them?" I looked at her, a little confused.

"No. Was I supposed to?"

"We all just expected you to, since you are Ji Yong's boyfriend and all."

"I couldn't just skip class without the principal knowing..."

"Well, isn't that what you're doing right now? Skipping class to watch the competition?"

Ah. She's right.

 

L.Joe POV

"You okay?" I handed Ji Yong some water right before the match started.

"Yeah, just peachy." She sounded angry? I thought she would be nervous or shaken, but she looked serious.

"Your dad and new mom will be proud when you win." She almost dropped her water bottle, but I caught it.

"Don't say something so stupid. She's not my mother; just another gold digger." Ah...She got more upset, walking onto the field. Why did I have to aggravate her even more...? No player does well on the court when they're mad...

 

Jinyoung POV

Oh God...she's doing terrible... Is it really my fault?! I can't have had that huge of an effect on her!

"Geez, Jinyoung. You should be there to cheer her on. She really today, doesn't she?"

It can't be because of me...right?

 

L.Joe POV

I tried not to look upset when I saw that Ji Yong had love to 30. What the hell is she doing?! No no, don't get angry. It's her game. I bit my lip hard seeing the score change to love-40. "YAH! Ji Yong!" I screamed. "What are you doing?! Your dad is watching! Get your act together! You trained day after day for this match! Why aren't you trying harder!!" I yelled from the sideline's seeing her eyes look to me, widening a little before she smirked.

"Maybe I wanted to make it look more impressive." She laughed, throwing the ball up to serve.

My heart rate went down a considerable amount when the score changed to 15-40.

Ji Yong knows what she's doing. She just had a really rough start. I wonder what she was thinking about. I highly doubt she would let her personal issues get in the way to that extent.

I let out a breath of relief when the referee called game, Ji Yong taking the win.

She walked back to me, a smile on her face. Then I quickly noticed that she was smiling to someone else. I turned to see him already apologizing to her with a tight hug. I sighed. They are a miracle couple aren't they? Always there when the other needs them the most.

Oh well. I smiled to Jinyoung, getting ready for my own match.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is in honor of B1A4's release of "In The Wind." My feels completely exploded today! >__< I'm serious; when the album overloaded my tumblr dashboard, my heart rate literally doubled while I listened to all the songs. I'm being serious! B1A4 may have almost caused a heart attack from me!

Completely going to die tomorrow when the MV for Tried to Walk comes out. If you never hear from me again, you'll get that I had some kind of massive heart attack and was unable to finish this fic haha.

I think I finally see what fans mean when they say things like "I cried when so-and-so's thing came out." I truly understand the emotion that comes out when you've been behind a band since their beginning. I'm sure that I really will tear up when the video comes out haha.

To be honest, I'm still listening to and loving Ignition ^^ I love B1A4 and will probably always back them up no matter what. And did you guys hear Jinyoung's composed solo yet? I feel horrible when he says such sweet words, even going to length of singing them in English. I hate you so much some times because I love you too much. If only he could hear the sincerity behind my keyboard. ^^ But I thought his voice was most beautiful in "What Do You Want To Do?" He's just lovely in general, along with all of B1A4.