Just You And Me.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Three really pretty people came out of the car. “You must be Ji Yong!!” One came over running. “I’ve heard so much about you!” She hugged me.

“Umm, nice to meet you!” I said hugging her back.

“We can do the introductions in the car, let’s get all your stuff into the trunk. We put our bags away and all sat in the car. The arrangement was his mom as the driver, sitting next to one of his sisters, she seemed to be the quieter one. Then his other sister, me, and L.Joe in the back. Oh the dreaded middle seat…

“Time for intros! I’m Eun Myeong.” The sister next to me happily said. She had dyed light brown hair.

“I’m Ji Seung.” The other sister said. She had natural black hair.

“And I’m just the mom. You can call me Seong Hyeon.” She seemed sweet.

“I’m Ji Yong, thank you for taking me with you.” I said.

“Oh it’s no problem!!” They all said. His family seems really nice.

“So this is the girl L.Joe always talks about~?” Eun Myeong cooed.

“When did I talk about her!?” L.Joe yelled, his face already pink.

“What are you saying~? You always mention how she’s an amazing doubles partner, how she’s so nice and pretty, and how she’s someone you want to know forever.” I looked at L.Joe. His face was completely red and his eyes were wide open.

“I-I don’t say things like that!” He said, flailing, as if reassuring me. I laughed, blushing a little.

“Thank you for saying kind things.” I said to him.

“Trust me there’s a lot more.” Eun Myeong leaned over.

“Noona!” L.Joe was so embarrassed.

“We’ll talk later at home, more privately.” She winked at me.

“There is nothing else to say.” L.Joe crossing his arms and quickly looked out to window, trying to hide his embarrassment.  Heehee L.Joe is so cute!

 

“Anyway, what sports do you play?” his mom asked.

“I’m on the basketball, soccer, and tennis team.” I said.

“We’re only asking out of courtesy, L.Joe told us everything about you already.” The quiet sister said.

“Noona!! Stop it!” L.Joe said covering his face. Everyone laughed.

“So where do you guys live?” I asked.

“It’s a bit far from the city, about another 2 hours from here.” Ji Seung said. That’s not too bad.

“In that much time, L.Joe’s reputation will be destroyed.” Eun Myeong said evilly.

“Don’t say anymore…” L.Joe leaned his head on the window sadly.

“Aww… It’s ok, everything will be revealed later anyway.” She said. He sighed.

“Sorry L.Joe-ah…” I said, feeling like I caused everything bad. He sprung up.

“No no it’s not your fault! It’s these three.” He glared at everyone else.

“So how are the other guys at the school? They’re not mean to you right?” Eun Myeong asked.

“No, not at all. Although some were less friendly than others at first, they’re all nice guys.” I smiled.

“Anyone that you specifically like or think is cute??” everyone looked at me.

“I-I can tell you later…” I blushed.

“There is someone!!!” They all squealed. L.Joe just awkwardly sat there, he looked a little sad. I guess the embarrassment is too much for him.

“That aside, are the guys cute there?” They all looked at me curiously.

“I can’t tell you right now!” I said shyly.

“You better tell us tonight. We’ll be staying up all night talking!”

“Oh yeah by the way, you’ll be sleeping with us.” Ji Seung said.

 

“Do you guys need to buy anything on the way home?” his mom asked. Well I have to buy…those…

“Hm? Is there anything you want?” L.Joe asked me.

“W-Well there is something….” I said.

“What is it?” He smiled.

“I can buy it separately.” I looked down. He looked confused.

“Ah, is it ------” Eun Meong whispered into my ear. I nodded embarrassed.

“Oh don’t worry we have tons of those at home! I’ll even give you a box to keep!” She said happily.

“Ah, really? I can just buy a box.”

“Of what?” L.Joe asked, more curious.

“Yah~ L.Joe you shouldn’t ask a lady that kind of thing~” Eun Myeong said.

“What? ….Oh!” L.Joe immediately blushed, realizing I needed to buy tampons. He looked back out the window.

“What else can we ask?” Ji Seung asked Eun Myeong sinisterly.

“Ah! Ji Yong, how do you feel about our little brother?” L.Joe instantly turned our way.

“Noona!!! No more!” His face was like a tomato!

“We’re just curious~” They said pouting. “We’ll ask later, ok?” they said to me.

“If you girls are going to stay up all night, you should just sleep now, it looks like we hit a traffic jam.” I looked out the window; it’ll take hours to get through all this…

“Well goodnight then! We MUST talk tonight, so you better get all the rest you can right now!” Eun Myeong yelled.

 

L.Joe POV

This is so embarrassing…they just keep saying this like…ugh my face feels like it’s on fire! I kept looking out the window, trying to feel the cold touch of the glass to cool down.

“Well goodnight then! We MUST talk tonight, so you better get all the rest you can right now!” Eun Myeong yelled.

I will definitely stay up and listen from outside their door tonight. I better sleep now too. I tried falling asleep, but it was hard to sleep at this time of the day. Suddenly, I felt something hit my shoulder lightly. I looked over; Ji Yong had fallen asleep and was leaning on me.

“Ooo look at this~” Eun Myeong cooed. “He’s not even moving her head away~” They all looked as I blushed.

“I don’t want to wake her up…” I said.

“Don’t worry L.Joe, we all know that you like her.” Ji Seung said.

“I-I do not!” I yelled.

“It’s quite obvious; you don’t need to hide it. She might not realize since you always blush easily, but your sisters and mom understand.”

“…S-Since when have you known?” I asked shyly.

“Just the way you talk about her on the phone gives it away, and the fact that you even talk about her so much.”

I looked at Ji Yong, moving her hair out of her face. I’ve liked her for a long time…I don’t want her to know, but I do at the same time.

------------------

OH MY GOSH. He likes her...for a long time now!! And he's being all super blushy in the car! >< What is going to happen over the break?!? Any suggestions?? (Please nothing y...well actaully...just kidding! maybe.)

Thank you to the recent subscribers and many many comments after the last chapter! I really appreciate it. ^^

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so!