Nine? No. I Want It To Be Ten.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Ji Yong POV

Me and Jinyoung eyed each other. “Do you think this is serious?” he asked.

“I don’t even know what to say…it’s L.Joe-ah’s, right?”

“Definitely.” We both stood up. “Let’s go back, I want to read it all.” He said seriously. We sat back in our room and Jinyoung started reading aloud.

“Step 1: Make sure they stop spending as much time together.” His mouth when into a thin line. “Step 2: make sure Jinyoung stops touching Ji Yong in anyway.” His eyes narrowed. “Step 3: Start telling Eun Hyun she can get Jinyoung back. Step 4: Cause an argument between them. Step 5…” Jinyoung sighed, shaking his head.

“What’s it say?”

“It doesn’t even matter.” Jinyoung started ripping the papers and throwing them in a garbage can. “Like I would let this happen.”

“I didn’t L.Joe-ah would go this far…” I said. I remember when we used to be friends and talk and laugh together. Jinyoung sat next to me.

“Ji Yong…do you think you made the right choice?” he asked, looking into my eyes. “In liking me instead of L.Joe?” I smiled.

“Don’t ask something stupid like that.” He smiled weakly, resting his head on my shoulder.

“I can’t let you go to him now, sorry.”

“And when did I ever say that I wanted to go to L.Joe-ah?”

“Well you don’t really like me THAT much, so…”

“I don’t believe I ever said any of this.”

“I can just tell… I guess I’ll just have to make sure you like me more.” He took my hand. “I know I’ve said this before, but thanks for choosing me.” I smiled, patting his head.

“Don’t say it like that. You make it sound like I like you only on a whim. I like you and only you right now. Don’t assume things for yourself.” He lifted his head, smiling at me.

 

“Ji Yong…I know this is kind of random, but…who was your first kiss?”

“Ahh…to be honest, it was you.” I said shyly.

“Really?” He smiled wide. I nodded. “I feel all special~”

“Who was your first kiss?” I asked. He scratched his head.

“Umm…it was actually a girl in middle school that I had dated...sorry…”

“Why are you sorry? I didn’t require your first kiss to be me.” I laughed.

“Well I didn’t even really like her, so I wish I had saved it for you.”

“Mmm…how many times did you kiss her?”

“W-What? How should I know…?” I crossed my arms.

“You did it that many times that you can’t even remember the number? Wow.”

“It’s not like that! She wasn’t that important to me, so I can’t remember!”

“So how many times have you kissed me, then?”

“Mmm, nine.”

“That many!?!”

“Yah.” He had a bad expression.  “Was I not important enough for you to remember?”

“I-I don’t think there were that many…” He pouted.

“In total, including little ones, three at the club, one at your house, one for a dare, one when I didn’t believe that you liked me, three all when someone was knocking on the door.”

“W-Wow…you even remembered the times they happened…”

“Of course I would, but it looks like the other person doesn’t think I’m important so she didn’t bother remembering.”

“It wasn’t like that!” He leaned closer to me.

“I’ll ignore the fact that you forgot if you promise to give me another kiss for my list.”

“Promise? That means for another day then?”

“I can take it right now if you’d give it to me.” He wouldn’t pull his eyes away from mine.

“Jinyoung, you--” He had pressed our lips together before I could even say anything. There was a knock on the door again today. “Mmm.” Jinyoung made a little noise, holding my face still as I tried to move. There was another knock. He broke the kiss, opening the door.

 

“What!?” he yelled at the innocent Gongchan.

“Ah! Sorry!”

“Hurry up.” Jinyoung was so impatient.

“I have to talk to you about L.Joe. Can I come in?”

“About L.Joe…?” Jinyoung paused. “Come.” He shut the door behind him.

“Well…L.Joe has this weird plan…”

“The one where he breaks me and Ji Yong up?”

“Ah you knew already?”

“We saw it crumpled up outside. It’s now in the garbage over there, ripped to shreds by me.” Jinyoung pointed.

“That’s good then. I don’t know what to do about L.Joe. I stole his papers and hid them, but he’s so bent on breaking you two up, I just want him to move on as his roommate.”

“Thanks for coming to tell us anyway. I don’t know what to do about him, but I definitely won’t let him come between me and Ji Yong. You should just let him go along with his stupid plan since we already know about it. That way he’ll just think he failed again and might give up.”

“I guess so…we’ll see what happens. Oh and by the way…you two…you were doing bad things, weren’t you?”

“What?” Jinyoung was surprised at the sudden question.

“It’s just that you didn’t answer the door on the first knock and the other day, you didn’t answer it at all.” Gongchan smiled.

“That’s a personal question.”

“Hehe, you were annoyed when I came in, did I interrupt something~?” Gongchan joked.

“Oh just leave.” Jinyoung playfully shoved Gongchan out the door.

“Haha, I’ll report anything suspicious to you later~” Jinyoung closed the door.

“So looks like L.Joe-ah is serious…” I said.

“Well I’m not letting you get away now, so don’t think about it.” He smiled, sitting next to me. “So now it’s ten, right?”

“Hm? It’s only eight o’clock.” He chuckled, pecking my forehead.

“You can be so oblivious.”

“Ah! You meant that…” He kept laughing.

“We should go get some food.” We left for the cafeteria. Jinyoung thinks that I don’t really like him…I should show my affection more, shouldn’t I?

 

We ate happily and went back to our room. We still had to finish the math homework that was due tomorrow. We did it separately and silently. Then we moved on to more of the busy work we got from school; Lame stuff like word searches and coloring sheets. I suppose every now and then they can be fun. Today we had a crossword puzzle.

“Ji Yong, what’s a four letter work for happiness?” Jinyoung asked me.

“Umm…glee?”

“Hmph. Giving me the answer I don’t want.”

“What did you want?” I joked with him.

“You should have said love~” Ah…love is such a strong word… “How about a six letter word for adorable?”

“Uh…cutesy?” He sighed.

“Adorable can also be the six letters in Ji Yong, you should have at least gotten your own name. Next, an eight letter word for something that you really like.”

“Ah! Jinyoung!” He laughed.

“And I was going to be modest and say chocolate.”

“Isn’t that a nine letter word?” He stared at me.

“Ok fine, I wanted you to say me.” We both laughed. We finished up our work and got ready to sleep. I went up to my top bunk. “You’re sleeping already?”

 

“Yeah, aren’t you?” He climbed up next me. “Sleeping here again?” I asked. He nodded.

“About before…”

“About L.Joe-ah?”

“No. I was cheated out of my tenth kiss.” He pouted. “If Gongchan didn’t interrupt, I could have kept going.”

“Don’t complain~” He leaned closer to me.

“Can’t I make this an addition to the tenth kiss?” I pushed him away.

“What are you talking about…?” He grabbed my hand, moving closer. “S-Stop it.” He frowned.

“See. You really don’t like me much at all.” He went down to the bottom bunk. “Night.” He said, turning off the lights. I jumped down to the bottom bunk. “What?” He asked, annoyed.

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Then what did you mean? That you just hate that I want to kiss you?”

“No… I just felt bad because… I don’t know how to kiss.” I lied.

“What are you talking about?”

“Y-You obviously know how to kiss someone, but I…don’t really know anything about it.” The truth is that I just don’t think that we should be serious like this…I like to do these things with Jinyoung, but at the same time I feel like if we don’t stay together, we’ll both be hurt in the end. He sighed, sitting up.

“Why are you so stupid sometimes? First of all, you kiss just fine and second, I wouldn’t care if you couldn’t.” I didn’t know what to say. Am I supposed to say thank you? “Is this why you try to break off my kisses?” he asked.

“W-What?”

“Because you for some reason think you can’t kiss? That’s why you feel weird when I try?”

“I-I guess.” He smiled, hugged me.

“And I was really starting to believe it was because you didn’t like me.”

“D-Don’t think like that…” He pulled away to see my face.

“You’re not a bad kisser.” He laughed. “But, if you still think you are, you can always practice on me and only me~” He joked. I punched him in the arm.

“Goodnight Jinyoung~” I went back to my bunk. I should just enjoy my time with Jinyoung rather than worrying about if we still like each other in the future.

“Goodnight Ji Yong.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung and Ji Yong are just too cute! ><  The crossword puzzle and how he remembered all their kisses! Kya~ As you guys call them, they're are truly the JinJi couple haha. If only I coud have a Jinyoung~ (One can dream!) But Gongchan is a good guy ^^ This sounds mean, but I hope L.Joe's plan fails! 

Looks like Ji Yong was just afraid of the future, but now she's going to enjoy the present with Jinyoung. Doesn't she know that by doing that, Jinyoung gets more doubts? I think that's kinda mean towards Jinyoung who had been trying his best just to get you to like him Ji Yong... But I wonder what will happen next~

Please check out my other story!! I think I'm falling in love with it~ especially CNU hehe. I think I just love that it shows how much people can minunderstand others and not be able to predict each others thoughts or lives. I really like it, maybe you will too?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267212/you-re-such-a-geek-but-i-like-you-b1a4-cnu-gongchan-jinyoung-romance-jinchan-ocstory