I Hate You...Aigoo, I'm Sorry!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

So, as some of you may know, yesterday I updated a chapter, but then I deleted it shortly after- I think I was just uncomfortable forcing myself to write it because my hands just usually type away, but yesterday, I think my brain tried to plan something out against my will and it just made me want to delete the chapter so bad. 

I think the chapter just needed a bit of time to sit in my brain; I actually like it now ^^ So this is mainly the same as yesterday if you read my "limited-edition" chapter haha. Sorry to those who just found out through the comments (those must have been shocking!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe POV

What the hell was that!?! I banged on the door. “Yah Gongchan!”

“What~?” He said from inside. “Go live with Jinyoung!”

“What!?!” He didn’t respond. Ugh…I went to Jinyoung’s room. “What was that?”

“What?” He was writing something down.

“That. Kicking me out of my own room and Gongchan staying with Ji Yong-ah.”

“Oh. You and me can be roommates for a while.” He smiled.

“Are you an idiot?”

“No. I need to focus on soccer and deal with you, so it’s a win win.” I smirked. A win win alright, you can’t see Ji Yong all the time now. I climbed to the top bunk. This is Ji Yong’s bed, right? I lay down. How can I convince her to drop Jinyoung…? “Hey are you doing something weird up there?” Jinyoung asked me.

“What?”

“Are you doing creepy stuff like sniffing Ji Yong’s pillow for her scent or something?”

“What!?! Who does things like that!?!”

“I’ve heard some creepy stuff online before.” Even though we talked, his eyes were focused on his work. He said he was doing something for soccer, right? Probably making new plays for the team.

“So…” I started. This is awkward. He was completely focused on his work. I sighed, lying on the bed. Who the heck sniffs other people’s pillows because they like them? Now that’s creepy… Hm? I felt a weird bump on the bed. I reached under the thin mattress. What’s this? I pulled out a small book, opening it.

T-This isn’t… I closed the book. No, I shouldn’t read this. I looked back at Jinyoung. He was engrossed into his soccer stuff. A peek won’t mean anything. I re-opened the book. Let’s just see what kinds of things are in Ji Yong’s diary.

 

Ji Yong POV

“Really!?!”

“I know right!!” Me and Gongchan were having a great time as roommates. He’s so much funnier than I thought! “So~ how are you and Jinyoung?” He asked.

“Fine. Were we not supposed to be?”

“That’s not what I meant haha. I still don’t get why he switched roommates though.”

“I’m sure I was a distraction to him. He is the one who has to make the soccer plays and plans, so I would rather leave and compete in the tournament well than disturb him.”

“I guess, but I just find it funny that he would trust another guy with his girlfriend without a second thought.”

“Haha are you not trustworthy?” I joked.

“I don’t know~” He smiled mischievously.

 

L.Joe POV

I should close the book, but it’s so weird to see what Ji Yong writes about. There’s nothing even that girly; it’s mainly just a journal of everything that has happened over the year… I kept reading anyway. It’s not like there’s anything special in here. I have nothing else to do either.

But today…just oh my God… I can’t believe I did that!

Hm? Something more interesting~

It was so…aigoo! I shouldn’t think about it anymore!

Think about what! The entry ended there. I surfed through the rest of the diary, wanting to know what was so mind blowing. I came across something else instead.

I hope Jinyoung and I can be more than friends someday.

When did she write this? I checked the date. That was…before the break!?! She…hmph. I closed the book, stuffing it back under her mattress. She liked him the whole time. Did I even stand a chance? Tch.

My stomach growled. What time is it? Wah! It’s already 9! I looked at Jinyoung; he was still working on his soccer plays. How does he stay so focused!? I got up, waving my fingers in front of his eyes. He looked up, surprised as if he didn’t even know I was there.

“Oh hey…” He looked back at his papers.

“We should go eat.” I said.

“You go first; I’ll eat later.” Whatever you say. I left. At first when I came into the room for the switch, I really wanted to act rude and mean to Jinyoung, but I just couldn’t. He didn’t do anything wrong…He just likes Ji Yong, like me. I shouldn’t be bad to him just because he won. Aish. Now I want to throw away my plan, but I don’t at the same time. Gotta think more.

 

Ji Yong POV

We came back from the cafeteria. So sleepy… I lay on the top bunk. It feels different from my own even though they’re the same… Maybe just because Jinyoung’s somewhere else. Gongchan is nice and all, but it feels so much more different.

“You’re sleeping already!?” Gongchan yelled.

“Yup. You should sleep too.”

“Yeah…I guess so.” I don’t know why, but I actually feel weird being alone with Gongchan…he’s not bad or anything, I just feel like something’s wrong in this picture.

 

Gongchan POV

Ugh. So annoying. Why did Jinyoung have to switch roommates? Now I have to act nice around her. Tch. I tried sleeping, but I couldn’t knowing that Ji Yong was sleeping on the top bunk. I sighed. Why did she even have to come to this school? It was just fine as a boys school.

I took out my phone, staring at his picture. He’s always so good looking…but even he likes her! It’s all her fault for coming! I hit myself in the head. Why am I getting mad at her? I should just delete this picture. My fingers moved towards the delete button, but I just couldn’t press it. Why do you make me like this Sandeul? My idiotic tennis partner…I hate you too.

 

Jinyoung POV

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” I heard L.Joe say. “It’s already past midnight.”

“Yeah one sec.” I had just made the first play, but it was perfect for the team! I can put Chunji in this spot and then Sandeul, it’s just perfect!!

“You said that an hour ago too…” Did I? I guess I should sleep now. Should I go see Ji Yong? I kind of kicked her out before…nah, she’s probably asleep by now.

 

Eun Hyun POV

I wonder if we’re really gonna do this plan. L.Joe’s plan was good, but I felt bad doing it. I have to…make sure he can’t see Ji Yong, but how am I supposed to do that? I can be really friendly with her and then make her stay over in our room instead…but that would only work for a day, wouldn’t it?

Oh whatever, I’m going to sleep. I’ll definitely get him back from her.

 

Gongchan POV

“Good morning.” Ji Yong said as I sat up.

“Morning.”

Attention students.

The principal’s on the loud speaker?

Attention. All students involved with the soccer team, please come to the front office.

“I wonder what’s wrong….” Ji Yong left.

She came back after about 20 minutes. “What happened?” I asked.

“Apparently, since the principal wants more new students next year, we MUST do well in the tournaments and go to the nationals. So, all the soccer kids don’t have to go to class from the next 2 weeks. We just have to practice like crazy.”

“Really? Lucky~”

“I guess. Well you still have to go to class, see you later.” I left.

 

Jinyoung POV

This one is perfect! Play number two complete. I should come up with at least seven different plays. Oh and we even get the next two weeks off! Thank you principal. You have done something useful today!

I should go see Ji Yong though, right? I feel bad about kicking her out without even saying much…but I’m getting so much work done! I’ll see her at practice today anyway. Maybe I can finish the next play if I’m lucky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Gongchan likes Sandeul and by the looks of it, dislikes Ji Yong? Wonder what'll happen here... I think L.Joe kind of redeemed himself a little in my heart, but Eun Hyun? Bad girl! Jinyoung feels bad for just kicking Ji Yong out, but he should focus on soccer; I hope Ji Yong understands!

By the way, I checked out BTOB's live versions of WOW in attempts to see if the ' ' would look y ;D That part in the song came up and I made sure not to blink and then BAM! The camera man just moves away!! >:(  Grrr. But on the plus side, I was completely amazed at how good they still sounded live! It's like they just played the studio version, but I could tell they were singing live! And did you guys see the performance where Ilhoon tripped at the end and Eunkwang caught him?!?  And they just laugh adorably. So cute!! >.<