What Should I Say..?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Jinyoung POV

I sat up, yawning. The rest of the guys were sit asleep. The door opened. My eyes met with Ji Yong’s.

‘…Ji Yong-ah…’ She closed the door without a word. I got up, going after her. ‘Ah wait!’ She kept walking away. I turned her around by the shoulder. ‘…About yesterday…’ I started saying.

‘It was just an in-the-moment kind of thing.’ She said coldly.

‘…Is that so?’ It made me sad.

‘That’s right. I was drunk and came back to my senses when I left. Just forget about it.’ She looked away.

‘I…I don’t want to forget. I want to remember.’ She looked at me angrily.

“Don’t! I hate you!” She screamed at me, her palm flying straight across my face.

*

“AHH!!” I sprang up. I was panting and sweating all over.

“You okay Jinyoung? You looked like you were having a nightmare.” CAP said, sitting next to me.

It was a dream…I was breathing so hard. What if she really hates me after last night? I…I wasn’t that drunk, I pretty much knew what I was doing yesterday…I regret it now. I got up, CAP asked me something, but I ignored him. I went straight to Ji Yong’s room.

I opened the door. “Ji Yong-ah.” Everyone was still asleep. I went outside, needing to calm myself. The cold air was soothing. What should I say to her? Should I just say I was drunk? Should I tell her that I actually like her? Ugh! I don’t know what to do! I can’t just ignore this, especially because even if I do I’ll see her in a week or so as my roommate. I paced around outside, thinking of different ideas.

 

“What are you doing?” I looked back to see L.Joe. He looked uncomfortable.

“Thinking, you?” I continued to pace.

“Also thinking.” He came next to me. “Are you thinking about…yesterday?” He looked at me.

“…Yes. I don’t know what to say to her now.”

“Me neither.” Hm? Did he do something?

“What did you do?” I asked.

“…Just imagine what you did, but outside.”

“WHAT!?!” He looked away. He did something like that too!?! I know L.Joe likes Ji Yong, but I never thought he would step up like that, especially not right after seeing what happened with me.

 

Ji Yong POV

I trudged out of my bed, walking over Niel and Chunji, who were still asleep. I was about to turn the doorknob, I paused. What if those two are already awake? I don’t know what to say to them or how to act around them now. I feel like such a …I kissed both of them and liked it both times…. I feel so disgusting…

I twisted the door knob; I have to go outside. Maybe the air will help me think. I opened the front door, looking out to two pairs of eyes. None of us said anything. I simply shut the door. Both of them are there!?! The door was pulled open from the other side, Jinyoung dragged me outside.

“We need to talk.” He said seriously.

“We do not.” I said. L.Joe was staring at me.

“We need to talk too.” L.Joe stated.

“We don’t either.” I replied to him.

“Yesterday…all three of us did…something. We have to sort this out.” Jinyoung said, holding my arm to make sure I couldn’t leave.

“What’s done is done.” I said.

“We should at least say something about it!” Jinyoung yelled. “…I’m sorry. I…didn’t mean to do it.”

“Neither did I.” L.Joe said.

“I didn’t either.” I agreed. We all looked at each other.

“It was just because of alcohol and that’s final.” Jinyoung declared going back inside. I went back to my room too as did L.Joe.

 

L.Joe POV

“…Just imagine what you did, but outside.”

“WHAT!?!” Jinyoung yelled.

“The main point is neither of us know what to say now.” I said.

“That’s right…I think we should just pretend we were both drunk.” He suggested.

“But that’s--”

“I know you like her and I do too. I doubt this is the way you want to confess your feelings.” He said. He knows…

“Ok.” I agreed.

I sat in my room replaying the conversation in my head. I want to tell her how I feel, but not that way. I can’t believe I just agreed with Jinyoung so easily… And that he likes her too. I always had the feeling he did, but I didn’t expect him to admit it so boldly.

 

“You kids should wake up now.” My mom came in. “Come eat.” Me, Jinyoung, and CAP woke up Ricky and Changjo, going to the kitchen. Ji Yong was already there with Chunji and Niel. The three of us stole awkward glances at each other as we ate. “So are you kids going home today? I wouldn’t mind you staying.” My mom said.

“We should go back today.” Jinyoung said. I wonder if he really had to or it was just to spare himself from the awkward situation.

“Really? You kids can stay another day if you want.” My mom offered.

“Yeah can’t we?” Niel asked Jinyoung.

“We don’t want to be a bother.” He replied.

“It’s not bothersome at all.” My mom said. I wish she would let them go, but I didn’t at the same time because then it would just be me and Ji Yong alone and that’s……different now…

“Yeah can’t we??” They asked Jinyoung.

“Well it’s not like I’m the boss…”

“YAY!!!” Ricky cheered. “I guess we’ll stay then.” As we cleaned the table, Ji Yong’s phone rang. She went outside to talk. It must be her Dad.

 

Ji Yong POV

“Hello?”

“Ji Yong! You can come home now!! I went back early just for you!” My Dad squealed.

“Really!” To be honest I’d rather go back home after last night. “Should I come through the buses and trains?”

“WHAT!? NO! I’ll pick you up! Where were you staying again?” I told him the location. “Erm…you should just take the buses and trains… But if you can, buy some pepper spray. I don’t want you getting hurt since you probably have bags too. You never know if you’ll need it.” He said seriously.

“Ok Dad, I’ll buy some, should I go today?” He agreed and I hung up. Thank you for saving me, Dad!! I went back inside, telling L.Joe’s mom about the conversation.

“What!?! Well at least let me send L.Joe with you. You never know the type of people on the trains.”

“Oh no. I live a long way from here. That’s asking too much.” Not L.Joe…

“I can’t send you all alone! L.Joe come here!!” she called for him. *Sigh…*

“Yes?” he came over.

“You need to take Ji Yong home today.”

“WHAT!?” His eyes widened. I looked away.

“You heard me! Ji Yong, go pack your things. L.Joe go get ready.” She said and L.Joe quickly pulled me outside.

“I’m sorry for what happened, you don’t have to leave!” he yelled with sad eyes.

“It’s not because of that. My Dad told me to come home, he’s there now.” I said.

“Are you leaving?” Jinyoung suddenly joined us outside. I nodded. “Was it because of me…?”

“No. My Dad came back early and he’s home, so he wants me to go home now.”

“Oh…I can go with you if L.Joe can’t.” Jinyoung said, a bit shyly.

“Ah…I can just go by myself.” I replied.

“What? I can’t let you go alone.” Jinyoung said. “I’ll take you, ok?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take her.” L.Joe said.

“No it’s fine. Let me.” Jinyoung argued.

“My mom asked me, you’re a guest right now. I’ll do it.” L.Joe had an annoyed tone.

“I’m her Appa, Umma, and boyfriend. I think I out rank you. BY A LOT.” Jinyoung said seriously. Boyfriend……it makes me feel awkward now.

“Ji Yong-ah who do you want to go with you?” They both turned to me.

---------------------------------------

Oh you three, lying that you were drunk Psh, yeah right. But Ji Yong'a going back home and they're even making her choose who she wants to go with... And I just love how Jinyoung still says he's counted as the boyfriend heehee

I found it soooo hilarious that after the last chapter a lot of you commented about Chunji. I hate to say it, but it's like one of those things where you don't know what you had until it's gone~ Feel free to say anything as always~ ^^

PS: Totally having a great time listening to Chris Brown's Take You Down- I think every Lee Joon fan should understand why. Or at least you deserve to know! He got me addicted to the song long ago~ I should write about MBLAQ~