Are You Going To Bite...?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Thank you to LokiCraze123 for making me an awesome poster for fun!! ^^ I really like it!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ji Yong-ah who do you want to go with you?” They both turned to me.

“Neither.”

“Yah! You can’t go alone!” Jinyoung yelled.

“Fine…” I thought. Who would it be less awkward with?? It’s awkward either way… Who would I like to go with more??

“Are you going to answer?” Jinyoung questioned as I thought.

“Ok. I’ve decided.” I said. “I’ll take Jinyoung-ah.” L.Joe’s face fell.

“Ok, get ready.” Jinyoung said pushing me back inside. I packed my stuff, saying bye to everyone.

“Tch. We come here and you leave!” Niel said hugging me goodbye.

“We’ll just have to come to your house then!” Changjo threatened.

“Maybe if my Dad says yes.” I smiled. They got all excited.

“You better ask him!” Ricky yelled. Ji Seung and Eun Myeong came up to me.

“You have to come back again next time, ok!” they said.

“Well then we’ll see you later!” They rest of them said. I wonder where L.Joe went…

 

Jinyoung POV

We got on the bus, it would take an hour to get to the train station. We sat next to each other, but we didn’t talk. I hope we can go back to how we were before… I glanced at her, she was staring out the window. Should I say something…

“Jinyoung-ah.” She said, still looking outside. She sighed. “You shouldn’t have come.” Does she totally hate me now!?! To actually say something like that…

“Am I that unlikeable?” I said. Her statement hurt me.

“Now my Dad is going to interrogate me about you.” She said smiling a little.

“So?” Thank God she doesn’t hate me!

“I just feel sorry for you is all.” She looked out the window again. Maybe her Dad is mean?? We got off the bus soon, walking into the train station.

“I’ll go buy tickets. Wait here.” I said. When I came back, they were two people with her. They didn’t look like good guys.

 

Ji Yong POV

“So where are you headed?” Two guys asked me. Creeps...

“None of your business.” I crossed my arms.

“Aww don’t be like that cutie~” One reached for me. “OWW!!”

“Don’t touch her.” Jinyoung twisted his arm before he could do anything.

“OK OK! Just let go man!” The guy yelled in pain. Jinyoung let go, putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Let’s go.” He led me away. I looked up at him. “What are you staring at?” He said, continuing to walk.

“Nothing.” If feel like that’s what a boyfriend would have done…thank you...

We got on the train; it was packed at this time. “It’s a 3 hour trip and it’s already 4… ” Jinyoung sighed.

“I never said you had to come.”

“Then you would easily get taken by people like those two guys.”

“I would be fine…”

“Well I don’t want to take the chance.” He crossed his arms, looking out the window.

“Thanks Jinyoung-ah.” I said.

“For what?”

“Coming. Helping me before. For being my friend.” He looked down.

“It’s no problem.” He gave a small smile. We sat around for an hour, barely talking. My phone rang.

 

“Hello?”

“Ji Yong-ah…are you doing ok?” It was L.Joe.

“Yeah…how are you?” I didn’t know what else to say.

“Um good. Are you on the train yet?” he asked.

“Yeah. There’s still 2 more hours to go.”

“Well call me when you get there.” His voice sounded a little more cheerful as he hung up. Maybe he moved on from the awkward situation too. Good.

We silently sat in the train for the next two hours. We left the station, getting on another bus.

 

“So where is your house?” Jinyoung asked, it was really dark outside.

“It’s like 10 minutes from here.” We walked though some streets coming to a small house. I rang the doorbell. No one answered. I rang it again. No answer…

“This is your house, right?” Jinyoung asked.

“Of course.” I took my cellphone out, rather than calling my Dad, I used the screen light to shine it around. There was a note. “I went out for a while, in case you come back in the meantime, the key is in that special place only you would know about.”

“Special place?” Jinyoung wondered as I bent down, lifting the doormat. It was there. Why is my Dad so stupid sometimes… I unlocked the door, turning on all the lights. My puppy immediately ran up to me and then started barking at Jinyoung. “I’m no enemy.” Jinyoung raised his arms up in surrender.

“Haha don’t worry he won’t bite.” I picked him up. “His name is Michael. He’s friendly to people once he gets to know them.”

“So when is your Dad coming back?” Jinyoung asked.

“I don’t know. You should go home now, it’s getting late.” I said, worried that he wouldn’t be able to get a train back to L.Joe’s house.

“I’ll wait til your Dad comes back.” He scratched his head.

“Ok then. Well I can show you around in the meantime.” I smiled.

 

Jinyoung POV

She’s smiling to me again. Maybe she’s moved past last night. I should too. She showed me around, that dog kept eyeing me. I like dogs, but not when I think one wrong movement will get me bit.

“And finally this is my room.” She said as we went inside. It was small, but nice. I noticed a few boy band posters.

“You like that band?” I asked. She nodded. I smirked. “Is it just because you think the guys are cute?”

“Wah! No! I like their music too, their looks are just a huge bonus.” She smiled. I think we can go back to normal.

We sat on her bed with the dog. “So…that thing’s really not going to bite, right?” The dog was growling at me.

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t.” She smiled. “You can try to pet him, he might like you better.” She held him out to me.

“Ah…I don’t think that’s a good idea…” The dog would have totally attacked me if she wasn’t holding him.

“Aww don’t be scared~” She teased. I scoffed.

“Your mutt is going to bite, I’m not scared, I’m just not stupid.” She rolled her eyes. Suddenly the door flew open.

“!!” A huge guy with a metal bat yelled, swinging towards me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ooo she chose Jinyoung~ And who is this guy with a bat?? What's going to happen next?

Feel free to say anything as always~ ^^