My Mom...Is You??

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“W-What!?” L.Joe blushed as always.

“I refuse.” I said.

“L.Joe still has to do it~” Ricky said.

“You guys are so evil!” I yelled.

“We know~” Niel sang. I looked at L.Joe, he looked at me really awkwardly.

“You really don’t have to do it.” I said.

“Yes you do!” Baro said. I smacked him in the head.

“We can reduce the dare to just a kiss on the cheek.” Sandeul said as if he was a judge sentencing the guilty party to jail.

“Ok!” L.Joe pumped his fists. Why are they all so stupid…

He looked at me, leaning in closer to me. I leaned away, bumping into Jinyoung. “Just get it over with.” Jinyoung held my shoulders in place, making sure I couldn’t move. L.Joe backed away.

“I can’t do it if she rejects. That’s bad.” He said.

“Ji Yong-ah, you didn’t reject him, did you?” Changjo smiled.

“No, of course she didn’t.” CAP said.

“You shouldn’t force a girl to do these things.” Chunji said.

“L.Joe’s the one who chose dare!” Sandeul yelled.

“Fine!!” I yelled. “Please just do it quickly…” I said looking at L.Joe. He leaned in. Both of us were blushing like crazy.

“Ok stop stop stop!” Chunji sat in between us. “I can’t watch you two, you’re so embarrassed.”

“What!?! They were about to do it!!” Niel cried.

“You guys can be such creeps! How can you force a girl to do these things!? This is why she’s the only one who transferred here and now you betray her expectations!?” he yelled. They all went silent.

“…We’re sorry Ji Yong-ah…” Sandeul and Niel apologized for everyone.

“I accept your apology, but we’re never playing truth or dare again.” I said. They all nodded. We all got up going to our own rooms.

As we walked, I went up and hugged Chunji. He flinched. “Thank you for saying what you did.” I smiled.

“Y-Yeah, it’s no problem.” He smiled back. We went back to our dorm. Sandeul and Baro seemed disappointed in themselves and went to bed quickly. L.Joe came to me.

“I’m sorry about what happened today.” L.Joe is so polite.

“It wasn’t your fault.” I said. “I’m sorry I keep putting you in embarrassing situations.”

“Ah, no. They weren’t embarrassing.”

“Haha then why do you always blush?”

“But I don’t?” he said. I laughed.

“You always try to play it off.”

“What~? There’s nothing to play off.” He smiled.

“Well goodnight.” I said, leaving.

“Ah wait.” He quickly kissed my cheek. “I wanted to finish my dare.” He said it blushing, but it sounded confident. How cute~ I went back inside. Jinyoung was still awake by the door, smiling.

“What?” I asked.

“I saw that~” he came closer to me.

“Saw what?”

“L.Joe’s moment of bravery~” He smiled.

“He was just finishing his dare.” I climbed to my bunk.

“You seem to have liked it.” He laughed.

“Oh shut up.” He turned out the lights. I think me and Jinyoung are becoming friends now. I couldn’t fall sleep… I hung over the top bunk, looking to see if Jinyoung was still awake. “Jinyoung-ah.” I whispered. “Jinyoung-ah.” No response… How is he already asleep? Well I shouldn’t bug him. I lied back into my bed.

“What?” I heard a whisper. I bent back over.

“Jinyoung-ah are you still awake?” I whispered back.

“Yeah. What do you want?” he said, looking at me.

“I can’t sleep.”

“What do you want me to do about that?”

“I don’t know…” He sighed.

“Come here.” He said.

“Why?”

“You want to fall asleep, don’t you?” I went down to him.

“Ok, now what?” I asked curiously.

“Come here.”

“I am here.” I said confused.

“I meant in the bed.”

“W-What!?!”

“I have a sure fire method to help you sleep.” He said.

“F-Fine.” I lay as far from him as possible.

“You’re going to fall off if you do that.” He said.

“No, I’m--” He pulled me over to him, our faces just inches apart.

“Yah…what are you doing?” I pushed him away.

“My mom says if you can’t sleep it’s because your cold, I’m warming you up.” He hugged me close.

“I-I can just use a blanket.” I said squirming away.

“Not the bodies heat, the hearts warmth.” He hugged my closer. “That’s why moms hug their kid’s close, to help them sleep.”

“Am I your kid!?” I tried pushing him away.

“I wouldn’t want to be your mom.” He laughed. A mom…

“…What’s you mom like Jinyoung-ah?” He kept his grip around me.

“She’s nice. Probably like your mom, right?”

“…My mom passed away when I was little…” He looked at me.

“I…I’m sorry for your loss…” he said.

“I live with my father. He’s a great guy; he can fill in for my mom.” I smiled.

“That’s good then.” He paused. “So are you feeling sleepier?” he asked.

“Not really.”

“Well come closer my child.” He joked, hugging me tighter. Jinyoung really is warm.

-----------

Gah Jinyoung is so cute! And L.Joe got brave for a moment there!

and @TamaDaily your comment made me laugh so bad! xD haha fainting from over embarrasment!!

Feel free to comment as always, I love reading them ^^ I'll probably update the next chapter at night~