A Boy?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“By the way, I wanted to talk to you about something.” I said.

“Sure, anything.” L.Joe smiled.

“I want to join the tennis team.”

“Really!?” He looked excited. “But we are also the badminton team too. We have practices on Wednesday’s right after school.”

“I’ll be there.” I smiled. He seemed REALLY happy.

“Ok then, see you later!” He left with a huge smile. As he left, Jinyoung came in.

“L.Joe looks really happy, what did you do?” he asked suspiciously.

“I joined the tennis team.” I smiled. He looked a little surprised.

“And you’re not joining the soccer team?” He pouted.

“Actually I wanted to join the soccer team too. I was going to ask you today.”

“Well sorry, but I can’t accept you.” WHAT. “You have to pass member selection first.”

“Member selection? What do I have to do?” I asked.

“Various soccer related things. I decide whether you would be a benefit to the team.” He said.

“When do I come?”

“Tomorrow is fine. We have our usual practices on Tuesdays after class.” I wonder what kind of stuff I have to do… Ah. I should go ask CNU too. I started leaving when Jinyoung grabbed my arm. “Where are you going?” he asked curiously.

“Out. I’ll be back in a while.” He kept his grip on my arm.

“You can’t go out at this time of night?!” He yelled in his mom voice. I laughed. No matter how many times he does it, it’s always so funny!

“Sorry Umma, but I’m going to see a boy.” His eyes widened a little.

“Who?” He asked in his normal voice.

“CNU-ah.” He let go and I left.

 

Jinyoung POV

CNU? Does she like him or something? To go at this time of night…But she didn’t seem nervous about telling me at all, so that’s probably not it. Maybe for the basketball team? She seemed to be asking the team captains today, I guess that’s it. If she joins both of our teams, I could see her in basketball and soccer. I smiled to myself.

She came back in after a while, smiling. “CNU-ah let me join the basketball team~” she said.

“Without any test!?” I asked surprised.

“Yup.” He made me go through a test! She went up to her bunk, texting on her phone. I wonder to whom.

“Ji Yong-ah, can I have your number?” I asked unconsciously. She stared at me. “I need it if you join the team!” I said quickly.

“Yeah sure.” She exchanged numbers with me. “Well I’m going to go take a shower.” She left. I got her number…the rest of the guys will be so jealous!

 

Ji Yong POV

So, Tuesdays are soccer, Wednesdays are tennis, and Fridays are basketball. Got to remember all that… I took my shower, no one else was there! It was nice~ When I went back to my room, Jinyoung was already asleep. He looked so peaceful and he had a small smile on his face. I went to sleep too.

The next day, it was time for swimming. I can do this! We all changed and went to the pool. Changjo grabbed onto my arm. “I call being on Ji Yong-ah’s team!” The teacher came in.

“Get into teams, we’re playing water volleyball. Oh great a mix of volleyball AND swimming… My team was me, Changjo, L.Joe, Chunji, Gongchan, and Sandeul. The usual.

Positions: Cha   Chu   JiY

                 San   Gong   L.J

We started, this wasn’t too bad since the ball was just a huge inflatable beach ball. I could actually play well and stay afloat! The ball came to me a lot. Then suddenly CAP just had to smash the ball down onto me. I quickly backed up, swinging my arm, and hitting L.Joe right in the face.

“Oh my God! Are you okay?!” I asked him. He was covering his eye.

“Yeah. I’m fine…” It looked like it really hurt. The next time CAP smashed it to me again. This time I backed right into L.Joe. At least I didn’t hit him this time.

“L.Joe, we should switch positions!” Sandeul yelled out. We kept playing, nothing else like that happened. Oh yeah I have to go to the soccer practice today… I put on my regular sports uniform and went to the field. I think they were doing drills when I came.

 

“Oh what’s Ji Yong-ah doing here?!” Sandeul and Ricky ran over to me.

“She’s here to take the test.” Jinyoung said.

“You’ll do fine!” They cheered me on.

“For the test you have to be able to get past all the members excluding one.” Jinyoung said. Is that really it?

The others were Sandeul, Chunji, Changjo, and Ricky. This won’t be too hard. I was easily able to get past Sandeul, Changjo, and Ricky, but Chunji was a little tougher. He was really good at keeping the ball to himself. I gave up on him and went to Jinyoung.

“She actually went to Jinyoung…” I heard the others whisper. Jinyoung looked quite surprised too. I was able to succeed past his technique. The guys cheered as I finished.

“Sorry, but you can’t join the team.” Jinyoung said plainly.

“WHAT?!” Everyone yelled. “She was able to get past you even! She’s a great player!” They complained.

“However, she couldn’t get past Chunji, he would have been easier to beat than me. She must lack something then.” Really…

“Overruled!” Sandeul yelled.

“This isn’t a court room!” Jinyoung yelled back.

“I guess I’ll just join another team.” I said walking away.

“NOO!” Ricky pulled me back.

“If the team captain has decided that I am unfit for his team, no matter how much I would love to be on the team, I shouldn’t be here.” I said. Jinyoung smiled.

“You made the team.” He said. “When we were playing, you skipped Chunji because you thought you could win against me easily. I didn’t know if you had the will to really be on this team. It looks like you do, so welcome to the team.” He held his hand out to shake. As soon as I shook it, Sandeul hugged me.

“Ji Yong-ah is going to be on our team!”

“What’s your size, you need a soccer uniform.” Jinyoung asked.

“Small.” Now that I noticed they all had on green shirts and shorts. Hehe it looked nice with Jinyoung’s red hair.

“Ok then, you start practice next week.” He said. We all went back to the dorm. Now that I’ve met my ‘must join 3 teams’ school requirements, I can happily sleep.

---------------

Whoo a sports chapter~ Don't you love how when Ji Yong mentions seeing a boy, Jinyoung gets a little jealous-failing to realize that this whole school is comprised of only boys... I will tell you guys that the next chapter is very interesting! Especially for you L.Joe lovers~ ^^

Thank you so much to all the people subscribing, commenting, and reading lately! >< I'll love you guys forever!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so in the comments or my wall (whatever you all prefer) I'll update again in the evening ^^