Eh~ You Like It Though~

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“Can you PLEASE let go!?!” I yelled. That guy, Ki, was clinging on to me in his sleep. I forcefully shoved him away. I don’t like guys! He better be asleep! Ji Yong couldn’t stop laughing. This jerk, she just watched me struggle and laughed. I got up before that guy could grab back on.

“Aww. You got out?” Ji Yong teased me.

“No thanks to you! You should help in these situations!” I yelled.

“And what if he grabbed me when he let you go?” She questioned. I hesitated.

“Never sleep anywhere near him.” I said seriously. She chuckled.

“Let’s go eat, it’s Sunday, they have strawberries on Sundays!!” She got all excited haha. We went to go eat; L.Joe was already eating his breakfast.

 

“Morning.” We sat down with our food. “So I heard a lot of yelling from your room today.” He said.

“Yeah that guy kept holding onto me at night!” I yelled as Ji Yong laughed.

“He didn’t touch you did he?” L.Joe asked Ji Yong.

“Of course not. Jinyoung-ah sacrificed himself for me.” She joked.

“Good morning!” Eun Hyun sat next to me, clinging to my arm.

“It was.” I slid my arm away from her. She pouted.

“How can I get you to like me if you always move away!?!” She asked.

“I guess you’ll just fail then.” It’s not even like skin ship would make me like her. A person’s personality is much more important.

“Aww don’t say that~” Ji Yong sang eating her food.

“You shouldn’t say that!” I yelled back.

“No, it’s fine to say that.” L.Joe smiled.

“See we have the blessings of two people!” Eun Hyun said happily.

“You need the consent of the two people involved first, in other words, I say no forever.”  I don’t want Eun Hyun getting ANY ideas that we could be together. I may sound mean and cruel, but I don’t want any misunderstandings or anything. I know my heart won’t waver.

“You’ll agree sometime~” We all finished our food and left.

 

“What do you guys want to do today?” I asked Ji Yong and L.Joe.

“We should go on a date!” Eun Hyun sprang up.

“I didn’t ask you. I was asking my girlfriend, Ji Yong.” I said.

“I’m not your girlfriend!” Ji Yong yelled.

“Don’t pretend we aren’t together~” I cooed. L.Joe stood in between us.

“You should stop doing that. You’re too cocky.” He said seriously.

“How so? I’m just stating a soon to be true fact.” I joked.

“So it’s just a theory, a prediction that may or may not come true.” He said as I scoffed.

“It’ll definitely come true.” I know I’m cocky. Confidence is the key to doing anything, isn’t it?

“You ARE too cocky.” Ji Yong sided with him.

“You like it though.” I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

“I like it! Use it on me!” Eun Hyun said excitedly. So annoying! She wasn’t like this in middle school if I can remember right. Hmm…what do I remember about her? Ji Yong waved her hand in front of my face.

“Spacing out??” she asked. I want to try and remember now…maybe it was a big deal.

“Yeah, I’ll see you guys later.” I left, going back to my room. I lay on my bed, trying to go back to my middle school years.

I used to be the soccer team’s star player. There were always girls cheering in the gym…was Eun Hyun among them?? I don’t think she was? I know we did that project thing together. What happened again?

.

“Hi, I’m Jinyoung.” I said. The girl nodded, looking down. A shy one, isn’t she? “Don’t I get to know your name? I can’t just say ‘hey you’ all the time.”

“E-Eun Hyun…”

“Eun Hyun-ah? Ok then. So we should meet after school or something for the project.” She looked down, only glancing up at me every now and then. She nodded. “Library after school?” I asked. She nodded again. She’s really quiet.

We met up in the library after class. She had a bunch of science books and we started reading. We read for an hour and she got through a ton of books, I didn’t understand at all! I read all the words, but I don’t get science!!

“D-Do you need help?” she suddenly said.

“Uh…no, I’m fine.” I was amazed to hear her say anything. We read for a while longer until I slammed my book down. “I don’t get it!” I yelled.

“See, I knew it.” Well isn’t she talkative all of a sudden!

“Do you get it?”

“I can teach you.” She explained various things of the solar system to me. It all makes sense now!

“Wah! Thank you!” I smiled. She looked down again. She’s so shy, how funny! “Well we should work again tomorrow then bye!” I got up and went down to the soccer field. It was already dark out, but soccer is my passion, I like to go play even if it’s by myself.

 

Eun Hyun POV

He’s still here…I looked at Jinyoung playing soccer by himself. He must have a lot of dedication to be out at this time…Cute and determined. I smiled to myself. I must look like such a nerd to him haha. I can’t look at his smile with a straight face or else I’ll blush. I’ve always had a little crush on him; maybe his outgoing personality is attractive since I’m so shy. I watched him for a while. I found myself coming back every day after we finished in the library, I would come here. Soccer looks really fun.

I tried one day when no one was around. The way one kick could affect the ball in the many different ways…it was amazing! I noticed that as I kept playing more, I began liking Jinyoung more than I already did and I wanted to show him that I could play soccer too.

Before class one day, when I just got into class there was a crowd of screaming girls squealing and yelling. Wonder what’s happening. I stood on my tippy toes, looking over heads, seeing Jinyoung getting kissed by this girl in our class. I stumbled backwards. W-What is she doing!?! I looked again. He closed his eyes! I quickly left. I shouldn’t be jealous or upset, but…

I started avoiding Jinyoung a little. He was always with that girl after that, I’m guessing that they were dating. After a few weeks, we had turned in our project and me and Jinyoung pretty much stopped associating.

 

“We should just break up then!!” I heard a girl yell. I looked around; focusing my eyes on Jinyoung and that girl he was dating.

“Ok sure.” Jinyoung responded coolly. The girl left upset. He looked annoyed, and then his eyes shifted to me. I looked away, surprised. “And just what are you watching?” He smiled, walking over.

“It’s your fault for having such a loud breakup.” I said. He laughed.

“Well she wasn’t my type. She only wanted to kiss me all the time. I’d rather date someone I had a good time with. A girl I want to kiss and talk to all day.” He smiled. “By the way, I saw you playing soccer the other day!” He did!?! “You should try out for the girls soccer team or something. It seemed like you had some skills.” He smiled again.

“R-Really??” I asked entranced by his smile.

“Yeah! You’ll never know until you try!” I took his advice and got onto the soccer team. It was so fun every day! I made a lot of friends too, including a girl named Yun Ki. She wasn’t really that good at soccer, but she was so nice and fun to be around! We became best friends almost immediately.

“You should confess to him!” Yun Ki encouraged me every day to tell Jinyoung my feelings.

“N-No. He would definitely reject me.” I said. Like Jinyoung would ever like me…

“Just try! You never know what could happen!” Jinyoung said something like that when he suggested soccer for me. Maybe I should. I think I’ll do it next week, it’s the last day of school. That way if I’m rejected, I won’t have to keep seeing him over the summer.

The next day I went to class, prepared. The girls were upset and the guys were all laughing and cheering. Did someone else already confess!?!

“Ah! Morning Eun Hyun-ah!” Jinyoung waved.

“Did you hear Eun Hyun-ah? Jinyoung-ah’s moving!” What.

“Hey I can tell her~” Jinyoung came over. “I got accepted to this school for sports, I can become a professional soccer player!” he shook my by the shoulders in excitement. I…

I smiled wide. “Good luck!” I said before leaving. I stood outside the classroom. I shouldn’t tell him. Not anymore.

.

Jinyoung POV

She was that quiet, shy girl. I remember I convinced her to try out for the soccer team, I never thought she liked me enough to actually come here and get me. I knew about her feelings in middle school, but I never really returned them… I mean she was cute and all, but she wasn’t someone I could have fun with as a person or girlfriend.

When I’m with Ji Yong, I laugh and joke all the time and she does too. I have so much fun when I’m around her. Ah. Why does my mind always have to drift back to Ji Yong…? Not that I don’t like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Eun Hyun always liked Jinyoung and Jinyoung knew about it? Seems like Jinyoung's heart is set on Ji Yong though. Wonder if he'll stay that way? And what about L.Joe?

So the poll from last chapter! It was so funny, at first Jinyoung was completely dominating, and I was like- hmmm I thought the majority liked L.Joe- Then I check the next day and L.Joe has like over 50% haha. And apparently no one cares about Ji Yong's opinion haha XD I suppose that's what happens to the main character... But it's fun to see your opinions!

If you changed your opinion or just didn't vote last time and want to this time, here's another opprotunity!