Can't We Just Be...Something Else?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“She is. Sorry.” Jinyoung glared at him, but he had a smile on his face.

“Oh really, who’s the lucky guy?” Ki asked him.

“Me, who else?” Jinyoung said confidently.

“We’re not dating.” I said to Jinyoung.

“Yah. You’re supposed to back me up in situations like these.” Jinyoung said, letting go of Ki’s arm.

“So you’re free then?” Ki asked me.

“I am, but I don’t have any interest in you. Sorry.” I said.

“Really? We’ll see.” He smiled mischievously.

“Don’t even try.” Jinyoung said.

“Why?”

“She’s already mine, can’t you see?” Jinyoung hugged me affectionately.

“S-Stop it.” I pushed him away.

“Someone’s getting shy just because there’s a stranger here~” He pinched my cheeks, smiling.

“So are you two really dating?” Ki asked.

“Of course!” Jinyoung yelled enthusiastically.

“NO.” I said seriously.

“Don’t be like that honey~ You know we’re totally together.” He flashed me a cute smile. Ki laughed.

“Since I think you’re free, do you want to hang out with me?” Ki asked.

“Sorry, but she can’t.” Jinyoung answered for me. “What kind of girlfriend hangs out with other guys?”

“Haha well then we’ll see each other later.” He said, leaving.

“Yah, Jinyoung-ah. What was that?” I asked.

“Just protecting you from a player like that.”

“How was he a player?”

“He totally honed in on you from the second he saw you.” I guess he did…

“Whatever~” I started to leave when Jinyoung grabbed my hand.

“Are you going to find him?” he asked seriously.

“Hm? No, I was going to go eat.” His face lit up.

“Let’s go then!” He pulled me along, not letting go of my hand.

 

We got some cake! I love the cafeteria here sometimes!! It was so yummy~

I ate happily until I saw a fork come into my line of sight. I looked up. Jinyoung had a really caring smile on.

“Try some.”

“You should eat your own…” I said awkwardly.

“I don’t want it anymore. Help me finish it~” He moved the fork towards my mouth. “It’s going to fall off!” I ate it quickly as he chuckled. “Can I have some of yours?” he asked. I started to move my plate towards him. “No~ In the same fashion as I fed you.”

“J-Just eat it.” He put his elbows on the table, cupping his face.

“Isn’t this what couples do~?” He asked cutely, tilting his head.

“We’re not a couple.” I said firmly.

“Can you pretend for today?” He asked sadly. Aw… I held a piece of cake up to him. His eyes twinkled as he ate it. “Thank you~” Jinyoung has been acting so cute lately. We finished and left. On the way, I noticed L.Joe outside.

 

“L.Joe-ah!” He looked, smiling, but he quickly lost his smile.

“With Jinyoung again?” He asked with an annoyed tone.

“Well I am her boyfriend, why would I stay away?” Jinyoung said.

“What!? No you’re not.” I quickly said.

“So what were you two doing?” L.Joe asked.

“Being a couple.” I hit Jinyoung.

“We were eating in the cafeteria.” I corrected him. L.Joe smirked.

“You two are always together aren’t you…?” He mumbled. “We should hang out today.” He said.

“…Yeah, sure.”

“You can’t just steal her from me like that! I save her from the player staying in our room and you just take her? I don’t think so!” Jinyoung yelled.

“Player?” L.Joe asked confused.

“Yes. That guy who called Ji Yong cute when he saw her outside. He was trying to flirt when we went back.” Jinyoung explained.

“Doesn’t he know she already taken?!” L.Joe said.

“I know, right!?”

“Anyway, we should hang out today so…sorry Jinyoung!” L.Joe grabbed my hand, running away.

 

L.Joe POV

Jinyoung is always with her!! I have to steal her away like this or else I won’t even get a chance to make her mine! I think Jinyoung understood and he just let us go. Good!

“So where do you want to go?” I smiled at her.

“Um…” She tried to squirm her hand out of mine. I gripped it tighter, causing her to flinch.

“We should just talk and hang out.” I smiled, leading her to my room. We sat on the top bunk as we usually did. She looked around nervously.

“So…hows your life been lately?” she asked.

“Not bad. Oh, but that girl keeps bothering me…”

“Who??”

“That little one…Yun KI-ah.”

“Haha what’d she do?” she asked.

“She just tries to be really friendly towards me, but I don’t like her.”

“You should at least give her a chance.” Ji Yong smiled. Is she implying…

“Are you trying to say that I have no chance with you and should just settle for someone else!?”

“W-What!? I meant give her a chance to at least be friends…” She looked down.

“But do I still have a chance?” She looked up.

“In what?”

“Being with you…” She looked down again.

“Well I’m going to go now.” She quickly got up. Is that a…no?

 

Jinyoung POV

“Oh. You’re back already?” I asked, surprised as Ji Yong came in. It’s only been about 10 minutes since L.Joe took her. She went up to her bunk, burying her face in her pillow. “What, did L.Joe upset you?”

“He keeps asking if he still has a chance…” she said.

“Well I can’t exactly blame him.”

“You don’t always ask me that.”

“That’s because I know you like me, L.Joe is just a little skeptical.” She looked up.

“I never say that I like you, why do you keep saying that…” I smiled, walking over to her.

“Maybe it’ll convince you into liking me.” She slightly blushed. Hehe how cute~

“Am I interrupting something??” That guy, Ki, came in.

“That’s right, leave.” I said bluntly. He laughed.

“So where do I sleep?” He asked.

“Floor.”

“Just let him sleep with you.” Ji Yong said.

“Well I could always sleep with Ji Yong-ah.” He joked.

“I don’t think so.” We all went to bed. I hope Ji Yong starts to like me. She doesn’t seem to like how L.Joe has been acting recently. Maybe it’ll be a turn off! I feel bad for wishing that…but only one of us can win…and which guy wouldn’t want it to be him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya Jinyoung~ You're so cute >< It seems like Ji Yong doesn't like how L.Joe's been acting. And Jinyoung's confidence is him trying to convince her to like him! I hope this Ki person doesn't bring trouble...

Feel free to say anything~ ^^

By the way, I would like to know your opinions! I know you guys comment on your biases and all, but I was just curious. My decisions in the story won't be influenced by your votes, so even if you, for example, love Jinyoung, but want her to end up with L.Joe, it won't change the story in anyway~ Please feel free to vote!