Just Go Away You People!!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Ji Yong POV

I felt so warm…I opened my eyes. “Jinyoung…?” He was lying next to me, his arms keeping us close together. When did he even come here? We had slept separately… “Jinyoung.” He opened his eyes.

“Ah, morning.” He smiled.

“When did you come up here?” I asked curiously.

“Maybe around three in the morning? It was your fault.”

“What did I do?”

“You said you couldn’t kiss and that’s why you rejected me. So after that for some reason I just wanted to kiss you really badly, but since you were asleep, I just came here and slept next to you like the gentleman I am.” He said with a smile. I laughed.

“Calling yourself a gentleman?”

“What else do you call people like me?” He joked. We got up, getting ready for class. We had dance today. Oh great…

 

“Pair up!” Mrs. T yelled as usual. Luckily we didn’t have to use the ladder game today; I think Mrs. T was in a bad mood… I noticed that L.Joe started walking towards me, but when Jinyoung automatically grabbed my hand, he tried to make it look like he was going to Chunji who was a little behind me. Jinyoung dragged me farther away from them.

“Look at that…he secretly just tried, right?” Jinyoung said as we got in position. I nodded. We danced for a while. I noticed how tight Jinyoung’s grip was on my waist; it almost hurt. Why is he holding so tight…? Mrs. T blew her whistle and Jinyoung knew that he couldn’t stay with me and that L.Joe would come, so he pulled me over to Sandeul. “You better take care of her!” He said before taking Baro as his own partner.

“Haha Jinyoung chooses your partners now?” He teased as we danced. The whistle blew and L.Joe started making his way over faster than Jinyoung could. I naturally turned around, right into a smiling Gongchan.

“Let’s be partners, ok?” He winked. Thank you Gongchan! We danced and class ended. We all went back to the dorms. I could see L.Joe trying to walk closer to me, but Jinyoung would make sure to stand in between us. I feel really bad about what we’re doing, but I can’t defend what L.Joe’s doing either.

 

We went back to our room. Jinyoung sighed out of exhaustion. “It’s so hard to keep him away~” He groaned, sprawled across his bed.

“Jinyoung, just curious, why were you holding my so tight when we danced?”

“What?”

“Just curious…”

“Umm…well I was thinking about something else when we were dancing and I was kind of upset about it…”

“What was it?” He looked at me.

“About if…L.Joe really stole you away from me now…and how upset I’d be.”

“…You don’t need to think about things like that…”

“Does that mean you’ll stay with me?”

“Please don’t ask that question.”

“So you’ll leave then…?” I smiled.

“I don’t know about the future, but I’m with you now. I hope we can have fun even if we’re not together in the future.” He sighed.

“I still have the thought in the back of my head.” He took my hand in his. “But we better stay together.” He flashed me a smile.

“Of course~” I joked when his phone started ringing.

“Hello? Oh yeah. I already told you I’d tell you when I came over the break!” He groaned. “Stop bugging me. I’ll talk to you tomorrow! Yeah, bye.” He quickly hung up.

“Who was it?”

“Just my mom. She keeps bugging me.”

“That’s rude of you. She’s your mom, you should appreciate her care.”

“…Yeah, but everyone keeps interrupting me! I can’t even kiss the girl I like without being stopped by someone!” He pouted.

“Umm…Jinyoung…can you start calling me your girlfriend again?” His eyes widened. “I just don’t like that phrase you say, the ‘girl I like.’”

“You…you can’t take that back.” He sat next to me.

“Hm?” Before I could think of anything else, his lips were on mine. He was being so forceful, my head knocked against the bunk bed frame. He kept an arm around my waist and and hand on my cheek. I-I should show more affection, right?

I gripped the back of his shirt. He broke the kiss, a bit shocked. Then he smiled and brought our lips back together.

 

Gongchan POV

This creep…it’s like he’s insane or something… I was staring at L.Joe. Most guys cry or yell when they lose the girl, but what does L.Joe do? He plots various schemes to break them up…

I think I should just tell Jinyoung and Ji Yong to talk to him, that’d be easier, no? I went, about to knock on their door.

Wait. Jinyoung was mad last time I came because I’ guessing he was doing things with Ji Yong. I mean, they are pretty much a couple now and I know how long Jinyoung has been after her. He’s probably doing all the things he wanted with her now. Maybe I shouldn’t bother them?

I put my ear the door, trying to hear if there were any obvious signs for me not to knock. At first I couldn’t hear anything suspicious, but then I heard, little noises, I think Jinyoung’s voice? I shouldn’t bother them. He’s probably really happy right now haha.

 

Yun Ki POV

What am I going to do about Eun Hyun? She’s so depressed these days… Maybe I should see how L.Joe is taking it? I went to his room, Gongchan answered the door.

“Gongchan-ah, I was wondering how L.Joe was taking the…you know what.” He leaned close, whispering.

“It’s so bad. He’s plotting and making schemes to break them up. What about Eun Hyun-ah?”

“She won’t stop crying… maybe we should let them talk together?” I suggested.

“I’ll try to make L.Joe go over.” He said. “I’m really worried about him. He’s obviously not getting over this. I think it’s because Ji Yong-ah was the first girl L.Joe really went after. One time he said something about how even when he thought girls were cute, they would like someone else. This time he finally went for the girl and I think it really hurt him since she chose Jinyoung. But I guess it’s just a theory.”

“It sounds plausible. Eun Hyun has liked Jinyoung-ah since middle school. For her to not get chosen by Jinyoung-ah was a huge hut since I think she believed that because she knew him first she would just win over Ji Yong-ah.”

“So that’s bad on her part then. I feel bad for L.Joe though. I think Ji Yong-ah really did like him at one point; he just lost that chance and didn’t go after it at the time… Anyway, we should get them to meet. Their problems sound kind of similar.

“Ok. We should do it soon.”

 

Jinyoung POV

No one’s interrupting this time; good. I don’t get why Ji Yong thought she was a bad kisser, she’s great. Maybe my mind thinks that no matter what since I like her so much haha. She’s even returning my affection today. Something must be wrong or it’s just too good to be true. But either way…I hope no one knocks on the door any time soon.

 

Gongchan POV

“L.Joe, you know, there’s this girl I know. I think you would like her~” I tried to bait him while he wrote away in his notebook. “She’s really cute.” I emphasized it. “She’s even funny.”

“Then why don’t you date her?” He said, annoyed. I sighed. He’s so hopeless… How can I get him to move on? I think when he leaves the room; I should just rip up the notebook. I need to talk to Jinyoung and Ji Yong about this. I have no idea what to do… but then I don’t want to interrupt them or anything. Aigoo, such a tough situation.

 

Oh well, I’ll just interrupt them. I went to their room, knocking. I felt all evil when I did it haha. I had to knock four times before Jinyoung angrily opened the door.

“What?!” he yelled. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I need to talk to you. I didn’t want to interrupt, but it had to be done, sorry~”

“That sounds so fake…fine, come in.”

“So about L.Joe…I think he’s getting really creepy now.” I told them more about the notebook and also about my theory of why L.Joe is being all weird now.

“I think that could happen, but how do we fix it?” Ji Yong asked.

“I think we should find him a new girl since he obviously isn’t getting together with Ji Yong.” Jinyoung said.

“Haha there’s no chance with Ji Yong-ah anymore?” I joked. He put his arm around her possessively.

“Like I would ever let him take her now.” He smiled. Jinyoung is really possessive now, isn’t he? Well I guess any guy who fought for his girl would act like that. Wait. A random thought popped in my head.

“Hey Jinyoung, did you have to control yourself?” I blurted out.

“What?”

“Ah…I just meant that since your Ji Yong-ah’s roommate, did you have to control yourself from doing…things when she didn’t like you?” Ji Yong looked awkward in the situation.

“Umm…” Jinyoung scratched his head. “I’ll tell you later.” I laughed. He probably doesn’t want Ji Yong to hear his dirty thoughts!

“Well I’ll see you later then.” I smiled, leaving.

 

Jinyoung POV

“I hope we can get L.Joe to move on.” I said.

“So…did you ever have to control yourself?” Ji Yong asked. I was trying to avoid the question. “Did you?”

“I-I can’t tell you that.” She stood next to me.

“So you did then?”

“No comment.”

“Why?”

“That’s…a private thought that you don’t need to know about.”

“But Gongchan-ah can know later? How unfair.” She pouted.

“T-That’s right.” Like I would tell her everything I’ve ever had to control myself with. It’s obvious that I had to. I mean, I live with the girl I like! She’d be too innocent if she thought I never had to tell myself to not to do certain things.

“Whatever then…I guess I won’t tell you about how much I like L.Joe-ah.”

“What?!”

“Yup, I guess so~” I could tell she was just trying to get the information out of me, but she really hit all my doubts on the head. She looked at me. “I-I didn’t really mean it! Don’t…look so sad suddenly…” She said, grabbing my sleeve.

“I wasn’t sad…” I looked away.

“Is that so?” She pecked my cheek. “Please don’t doubt my feelings.” I looked at her. Why is it that just her smile can reassure me? She frowned. “You really don’t trust me…?” I grabbed her into a hug.

“Keep smiling, ok?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww Jinyoung has doubts no matter what. I hope Ji Yong can show him for sure that she won't go back to L.Joe. Haha Jinyoung's upset about pretty much being blocked by everyone. I hope L.Joe gives up; help him Gongchan! And same with Eun Hyun!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ btw I actually had to change my authors note (up above) b/c I really wrote that Jinyoung was c--- blocked instead and the site automatically changed it to a rated M chapter! HAHA! I quickly changed it in like all of 5 seconds before I was yelled at by readers for false advertising haha XD

And PS: Check out my new story! I'm serious falling in love with it. You know when you start doing double updates you really love to write a story ^^ I think I just love how it's about how different people's thoughts can be and how all the characters interpret and assume things about each other. I love it~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267212/you-re-such-a-geek-but-i-like-you-b1a4-cnu-gongchan-jinyoung-romance-jinchan-ocstory