Not Now!!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I went to class as usual. We just learned about complex numbers and integers. We got changed for sports. While changing I noticed it was that time of the month…great. Not only that, but I could already feel some cramps coming along and I when I get them, they’re always unbearable. I went to the bathroom, putting in a tampon and left.

 

“Today’s wrestling, you sure you can take it Ji Yong-ah?” Niel taunted.

“I can probably beat someone as weak as you.” I said unfazed.

“We’ll see.” We all went into a building with a big wrestling mat. Does every sport have a different building here? There was a big buff teacher already there. He stared at me. “A girl?” He stared at me up and down. “Maybe you could beat Niel or something.”

“Do I look that weak!?!” Niel cried.

“Well in comparison to the others, yes.”  We all laughed. “Ok everyone pair up. The girl should be with someone weaker.” Hmph. He doesn’t have to go out of his way to say I must be extremely weak.

“Let’s get started Niel-ah.” I said.

“You automatically choose me…” he muttered. We started. I grabbed him; I could tell he wasn’t trying at all… Tch. I threw him to the ground.

“You could at least try!” I yelled.

“You’re a girl, no guy would try!” he yelled back. CAP walked over.

“I can switch partners with you Niel.” He smiled.

“CAP, you’ll kill her!” Niel yelled. Oh yeah CAP’s the wrestling team captain. I would lose in an instant…

“I’ll just try a little.” We changed partners.

“CAP-ah… are you really strong?” I asked, knowing he was. I mean just look at his muscles!

“I can let you see.” He grabbed me. He was so strong!! I could barely keep on my feet.  I was pinned down instantly.

“Well I guess it was too much for her to beat CAP.” The other said.

“It’d be insane for her to beat anyone on the wrestling team!” Niel and Ricky yelled. I got up. Although I was stubborn, I know I should just admit defeat.

“I know I’m not the strongest person and can’t beat CAP-ah.” I said, crossing my arms.

“Didn’t we agree to have a match last night? Are you backing down?” L.Joe came over smiling. “You said you would win.”

“You’re on the team too, right?” I asked.

“Well someone said they could still beat me~” he taunted.

“Fine then.” We came to the center. He grabbed me, he was strong. Not like CAP, but still powerful. We struggled, falling to the ground. He was being pretty serious. He grabbed my neck and leg, locking them together. I elbowed him in the chest. He immediately let go.

“That was too rough L.Joe!” Changjo yelled.

“Ah! Sorry Ji Yong-ah!” L.Joe stepped back. I got up. I know I shouldn’t be mad, but I am!! I grabbed his arm, flipping him over my shoulder. He hit the ground with a loud thud.

There was complete silence.

“Ah…I just used some judo…my bad…” I said, breaking the silence.

“Wah! You know karate!?” Ricky ran up to me as did the others.

“N-Not really, I only know how to flip someone.” I looked back at L.Joe. He was still on the ground, shocked. I offered him a hand. “Sorry, that wasn’t really wrestling.” He took my hand, standing up.

“Yeah don’t worry about it…”

“What’s this? L.Joe’s face isn’t red or pink or any other shades of embarrassment?” Jinyoung joked, cupping L.Joe’s cheeks. He was right. L.Joe’s face was still…normal.

“I never have a red face!” L.Joe smacked Jinyoung’s hands away. Jinyoung snickered.

“Anyway, it’s Friday!!” Sandeul was excited.

“What are we going to? It’s our first weekend with Ji Yong-ah.” Gongchan thought.

“I still say a swim party!” Baro and Changjo said.

“I don’t want to.” I rejected.

“Why?!” Sandeul shook my shoulders.

“I just don’t want to.” I pushed him away. We all got changed, but I made sure to get back to my room before they could come out. I sat on my bed.  Should I feign illness?? They won’t let me off any other way. No… Ah! These darn cramps are getting so annoying! Why do they always have to come at the worst time! I lied down trying to make them go away.

 

L.Joe POV

“Hm? She’s already gone.” CNU looked inside the classroom.

“She probably made sure to leave fast. It looks like she doesn’t like parties.” Jinyoung said as we went to his room. Ji Yong was most likely there. We went in, she was on her top bunk, under the covers.

“Ji Yong-ah~ Don’t pretend to sleep.” Niel stood on the bottom bunk rim to get a better look at her.

“Mmm…” She kept her head under the covers. Niel tried to lift them up, but she held them down. “You guys should go have fun without me today…” She groaned.

“Just because you don’t like parties, doesn’t mean you should lie here.” He pulled up the covers. “Eh? Are you okay!?” She was clasping her stomach.

“I’m fine, now leave.” She turned over. We all stared, is she hurt? I climbed up next to Niel.

“Does your stomach hurt?” I asked.

“Yeah. Just go.” She said.

“Do you need medicine?” CNU asked.

“No, I just need to sleep it off.” I noticed she wasn’t holding her stomach, but a little lower on her sides.

“Ok then. We’ll come by later.” We left. I don’t think her stomach hurt. It looked more like…cramps…

---------------

Oh the cramps...how I hate them... How is Ji Yong going to deal with all these clueless boys on her period?? Seems like L.Joe understands though.

I hope you guys like the story so far! Is it cute? Funny? ...Weird...? haha

If you have anything to say, as always, feel free to do so ^^