Let Him Go.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Eun Hyun POV

Hm? Where are they going? I caught Jinyoung and Ji Yong coming out of the elevator together. They looked towards me, but Jinyoung quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her out the hotel.

“Let them be.” Changjo said to me.

“Why?” He sighed, shaking his head.

“What don’t you get about the word dating? You can’t bother them.” I scoffed.

“I perfectly understand it.”

“I don’t think you do. We should go on a date so I can show you that you’re wrong.”

“No, I’m right.”

“Are not.”

“Are too!” He rolled his eyes.

“Are not.”

“Are too!”

Are not!”

“Are not!” I tried to trick him.

“So you agree? Let’s go.” He pulled me along outside the hotel.

“You’re supposed to lose and say ‘are too!’” He scoffed.

“I’m not a little kid like you. Now let me teach you today.”

 

Jinyoung POV

“So where are we going?” Ji Yong asked.

“Just follow me.” They were so many places I could have taken her, but then my Japanese wasn’t good enough to properly do anything! I think I just wasted the majority of the day… The sun was already set and it was about 7…

“Jinyoung…aren’t you tired?” she asked me. “Let’s go sit on that bench.” I probably just ruined her day…all we really did was eat lunch! “Are you upset?”

“What? No.” I said as we sat on a bench.

“Then why have you been frowning this whole time…?”

“I…wanted to show you a good time, but I couldn’t do anything all day… I’m just an idiot, sorry.” She laughed.

“What are you saying? I had fun today. Maybe I’m just a boring person by your standards then?” I looked at her.

“You had fun? When? No need to lie.” She playfully hit my arm.

“I had fun the whole time I was with you~ Don’t be stupid.” She smiled. She just wanted to be with me…that’s why I wanted to take her out in the first place; so I could spend time with her. I smiled wide.

“Wait here a sec, ok?” I quickly ran over to a little shop I saw on the way here. I wanted to make sure I did this for her. I hope she likes it!

 

Ji Yong POV

He’s been gone for a while… I was starting to get stares of pity from people on nearby benches. I think they thought Jinyoung just abandoned me or something… He came back, his hands behind his back, with a huge smile on his face.

“Ji Yong.” He smiled. I stood up.

“Yes?” The people around started smiling. Hmm.

“Did you wait long?”

“Umm…no.”

“I wanted to get something for you.”

“And that is…?” The smiles around us were kind of creepy now. From behind his back, he pulled out a flower.

“Please accept this and my heart.” He shyly smiled. I don’t know why, but I felt like laughing at his corniness. I accepted it.

“I thought I already had your heart…” He couldn’t stop smiling.

“Ji Yong… I really like you, but I failed today…I know you said you had fun, but…I wanted to be better than that to you.” He scratched the back of his head coyly. Jinyoung is so shy today~ He’s usually more confident of his actions haha.

“You didn’t fail~”

“But the one thing I really wanted to do, I still couldn’t. I wanted to get you a rose, but could only find a daffodil…” I looked at it.

“Do you think that matters? Even if you didn’t get me a rose or anything at all, I like you for you.” He smiled again.

“Aigoo. You make me blush too much sometimes.” I noticed his cheeks were pink hehe.

“Let’s go.” I smiled, leading him away this time.

“Where?”

“I actually wanted to give you something too, but it’s in my suitcase.” We went back to the hotel and up to my room. I rummaged through my bag, trying to find it. “Ah. Here.” I stood up to him. “I got this for you.” I handed him a necklace.

“A necklace?” he looked at it.

“Yeah. It has a soccer ball pendant and two J’s on the chain.” He looked at it more. I had to raid the airport gift shops to find the three pendants and just put them all on one chain.

“JJ for Jinyoung and Ji Yong?” He smiled. I nodded. He pecked my forehead. “I’ll wear it for sure.” He said, putting it around his neck.

“I hope you don’t mind that it’s a girly thing…”

“It’s not girly~ I like it because it’s from you and it’s also nice looking.” He smiled.

 

Eun Hyun POV

“What are you doing!?!” I yelled at him.

“Were going on a date; I thought I already told you.” Changjo kept pulling me along with him. “And why is your hand so warm?” He looked at my face. “Ah.” He looked away, most likely from the sight of my red face. Can’t he just let go!?! “Let’s go in there.” He pulled me to a café.

“Hmph. Dragging me around everywhere…” I grumbled as we sat down at a table.

“Not my fault that I have to show you what a date is.”

“Whatever…”

 

Ji Yong POV

“Ji Yong.” Jinyoung hugged me tight.

“Y-Yes?”

“You said you wouldn't show me much affection until we went to the nationals…so that means I can’t kiss you right now?”

“T-That’s right.” I pushed him away. I forgot all about that.

“You should just lift that rule and let me do it.”

“N-No…” I looked away. He’s using his sad eyes… He grabbed my hand.

“Are you sure?” My phone rang. I quickly picked it up, saving myself from that situation.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ji Yong-ah! We need to talk about Sandeul.”

“Oh…” I looked at Jinyoung who had a dejected expression plastered across his face. “Talk.” Jinyoung sighed loudly, sitting down on my bed. Sorry Jinyoung… I shouldn’t keep distracting you. The tournaments start tomorrow! But your face makes me so guilty…

“So…I should call him then?”

“Ah! I had to tell you something! Sandeul-ah wanted to call you and he was sad that you didn’t and he says that he’s been getting blushy around you lately! I think he’s starting to get a crush on you~”

“Really!?! Don’t lie.”

“I’m serious!” I looked towards Jinyoung; he looked so gloomy… “Gongchan-ah…I have to go now. I’ll talk to you later.” I hung up, sitting next to Jinyoung. “Do you want a kiss that badly?” He looked at me.

“I don’t need a kiss to be satisfied…I just want to spend as much time as possible with you…” He looked away.

“Sorry…” He held my hand.

“It’s not your fault entirely. Tomorrow’s the tournament; I can tell you’re not showing me much affection because you want to make sure I don’t get distracted and unfocused about it. I really do need to focus, so thank you for that haha.” He laughed, but I still felt bad. “Don’t frown now~” I smiled a little.

 

Changjo POV

Why did I make the stupid decision of wasting my day with this kid…? Whatever…It’s not horrible. “Can we go back now?” she asked with an annoyed voice. This little…

“Don’t be such a little brat and have some fun.” I tried to smile.

“Tch. How can I have fun with someone like you?” Ugh, so annoying. Let’s just get to the point.

“Give him up.”

“What?”

“Let Jinyoung go.” She stared at me as if I was insane.

“What!?!”

“Don’t you have eyes? Don’t you see how happy he is around Ji Yong-ah? Just move on. If he does break up with her someday, you can go back then. Don’t bother him now.”

“That’s true, but…”

“But nothing. You know you’re wrong.” She puffed her cheeks up.

"You don’t need to point it out.” I smirked.

“You should have just openly admitted it.” I noticed her expression sadden.

“I…I really did like him for years…Yun Ki was right; it’s my fault since I took the initiative so late…” Ah…her eyes were getting shiny. I pat her head.

“Sometimes we lose some in life, but we can get others.” She glared at me.

“That’s not what you’re supposed to say!”s

“I don’t know what to do in this situation!” I yelled back.

“Can’t you just say it’ll be ok?” A tear slid down her cheek. I didn’t know what to do, but my hands acted on their own, pulling her into a hug. We just stood still.

“Sorry.” She hugged me tight, letting out loud wails. I felt so bad for her…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww...Eun Hyun has finally given up? And Changjo? What about him? But Ji Yong! Just accept Jinyoung; it won't distract him!!  Ugh, you two are just so difficult sometimes... But his corny flower date and her necklace gift were cute~ And how are Gongchan and Sandeul doing? Maybe good news soon?? (seriously expecting out of my characters here)

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^ If you're wondering why I am updating so much lately, it's just because...I love writing this story so much, I feel a little bad for not being able to say that it's to make you readers happy haha. I guess I'm just a bit selfish ^^ but everyone wins this way haha. I'm actually really excited about the next chapter! We're finally getting back to the sports of the story :P You know, the original plot haha. Too bad I know almost nothing about sports...you must think I'm joking right now... ^^'

Should probably finish my homework now -_-' You guys should know I have the illness of intense procrastination...I suppose me username can tell that much haha. I will most likely continue to procrastinte though. Really need someone to just give me a slap and tell me to get to work or something XD (Don't really slap! That's just rude~haha) Well see you guys later!

PS: have no idea why, but these two people from facebook actually "liked" my story. Makes me all happy ^^ I just noticed hehe