Saying I Love You Through A Note.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Jinyoung POV

Don’t touch, just stare. I kept telling myself this. I can’t touch Ji Yong in any way, she’ll like me better then. She liked L.Joe and I’m guessing he didn’t really touch her. She must have liked that innocence about him and was probably comfortable around him. If I don’t touch her, she would be more inclined to like me, right?

She stirred a little in her sleep. I moved the hair out of her face. Ah. Don’t touch!

I stared at her, wondering if she was able to fall asleep easily while I was having trouble… What if Ji Yong only likes L.Joe…? He seems like that guy from a drama, he’s shy and cute,  the kind that all girls would want…I’m sure I have a chance against him, but some days I just think- Ji Yong will never like me the way she does L.Joe, I should just stop. I shouldn’t be negative, but I have seen Ji Yong blush around L.Joe. Not that she never does around me, but right now we’re lying so close together and she didn’t seem even a little embarrassed…

She moved in her sleep, her head touching my chest. My arm naturally reached over to hold her, but I stopped myself halfway. Can’t touch.

She started moving a lot. Maybe she’s having a nightmare? She put her left arm around my waist lightly. Ugh! I can’t touch and suddenly you start to!?! Unfair.

I removed her arm, putting it back to her side. I sighed. Why can’t you just like me? So what if L.Joe’s cute and adorable!? I’m not a horrible guy, right? Girls would like me too! I guess Eun Hyun does at least…I wonder if Eun Hyun will start to lose her crush on me. I don’t want her to keep it, she should move on. Ji Yong moved more. She must really be having a weird dream or something. I stared at her face.

Why is Ji Yong so cute…? It just makes me want to touch her, but I can’t do that!! I wonder who she thinks of before she sleeps. I think of her usually, but she…she probably dreams about L.Joe? But I can tell she hasn’t been too attracted to his attitude lately. Ji Yong moved again, putting her head against my chest.

Restraint Jinyoung restraint. I tried not to move. Wait. I should move her away. I carefully shoved her head away, back onto her pillow. Why must all this happen today when I resolve to not touch her at all!?! I looked at her, trying to sleep. Before I could stop myself, I unconsciously kissed her forehead.

Stop! No more! I immediately turned the other direction, realizing what I did. I can’t touch her, just don’t even look at her and you’ll be fine.

 

Ji Yong POV

I opened my eyes……Hm?? Where’s Jinyoung? I moved, feeling a tug on my wrist from the cloth tie.

“What are you doing?” I asked Jinyoung. He was standing on the ground, his back to me, against the bunk bed frame. “Jinyoung-ah?” I waved my hand in front of him. His eyes were closed. Is he seriously sleeping standing up? How weird… “Jinyoung-ah~” I shook his shoulder, attempting to wake him up. He must be pretty tired to not wake up yet.

Hmm. New tactic. I flicked him in the back of the head. No avail… Tactic fail.

“Yah Jinyoung-ah! Wake up!” I yelled at him, He woke up startled, jerking his arm, making me grab the bed frame for support.

“Oh! Sorry…” he said, waking up.

“”It’s fine. Why are you sleeping like that?” I asked him.

“I just...felt like it…” Whatever then. We went to class.

 

Jinyoung POV

Like I would actually tell her it was because she……I blushed just thinking about it!!

*Last night*

“Mmm…Jinyoung…” Hm? Is she awake? I turned her direction. “Jinyoung…”

“W-What?” She pushed herself closer to me, backing me up against the bed frame. “J-Ji Yong?” She slid her arm around me, her warm hand touching against my bare skin, under my shirt. My eyes widened. She’s just asleep. She has to be. I could feel my whole body getting warmer. I tried to take her arm off of me, but she actually tightened her grip!! She’s seriously asleep?!? I stayed like this for a while. I still kept my goal of not touching her.

“Ngh~” She shuffled a little. She moved her arm away, her other side. I thought my face would start to cool down, but it just kept getting hotter…

*

I still can’t believe that all happened… And why on the night I chose not to touch her at all!?! I know that sounds kind of dirty…but still!

We went to class, today was just track. After class we went down to the soccer field. We started playing; I was still joined with Ji Yong. I thought we made a good pair; we would usually go the same direction and worked together well. After the match, I untied the cloth.

I actually wasn’t too sad, after last night, I kind of want to move away from her. It’s just that my face has seriously been above the normal body temperature ever since then. Every time I think about it, the area her hand touched on my waist still burns.

 

Ji Yong POV

Jinyoung seems a little uncomfortable. I’m sorry Jinyoung…I was kind of messing with you last night… When I was trying to sleep, I was so close to him, yet he didn’t even put his arm around me. I sound bad, but I tried to make him and he was flat out rejecting me! But then I felt his lips on my forehead. I could tell he was trying not to touch me at all.

I decided to mess with him. Later, I put my arm around his waist, but I didn’t think is shirt was flipped up! I ended up touching his bare waist!! I couldn’t even move away or he would know I was awake!

“Ji Yong?” Jinyoung said.

“Yeah?”

“…let’s go eat.” We went to the cafeteria.

“Hey. How’s it going?” L.Joe sat next to me.

“Not bad, you?” Yun Ki came over.

“L.Joe-ah, you should sit with Eun Hyun and me.” She smiled.

“…No thanks.” L.Joe rejected. I wish he was nicer to Yun Ki, she seems nice.

“How about you two come here?” I suggested.

“Ah! That’s right! Ji Yong-ah, you should come! Us girls need to talk about something.” She forcibly pulled me to a different table.

 

“So Ji Yong-ah~” Eun Hyun smiled deviously. “I saw something in your room the other day~”

“W-What did you see?” The way she’s smiling…it’s creepy…

“This~” She lifted up a piece of paper. AH!! It’s THAT paper!! The one with my feelings about Jinyoung!! I tried to swipe it from her. “So~ This is how you really feel~?” She sang, happily.

“Hand it over!” I forgot to throw that paper away! How could I forget when it was so important!?! She ran over to the guys.

“Hey L.Joe-ah, I’ve got news for you!” GAH!! I ran over, literally tackling her.

“Don’t you dare!” I yelled, pretty much wrestling her for the paper. The guys all stared confused and interested, but my focus was on the paper.

“What are you two fighting about?” Someone grabbed the paper away, looking at it. I got up, snatching the paper from him as fast as I could.

His eyes widened as I took it.

“Ji Yong, you…” My heart quickened. “…Did you write this?” He looked so shocked.

I blushed. This isn’t how a girl wants to confess her feelings. I ran out before Jinyoung could say another word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAH!! I'm so mad and happy about Eun Hyun just did!! And Jinyoung saw it? Oh ma God! But the one night Jinyoung resolves not to touch Ji Yong, she wants him to......why are you two like this!?!

Jinyoung, you should be yourself, don't try and be like L.Joe! I mean you didn't know it at the time, but she likes you!! You had like the perfect chances! She was literally bound to you!! (>*o*)> RAWR! *very upset at you my love*  If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^

- special advertisement - check out my new story! It involves the band that I totally bias on out of these two- it does contain one biual main character which for some reason makes some of you guys not want to read it? (Is JinChan that horrible to you? Many people love it!!) But I think it'll be a cute story anyway! Check it out if you are interested, have time, or just want a devious way to find out my bias:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267212/you-re-such-a-geek-but-i-like-you-b1a4-cnu-gongchan-jinyoung-romance-jinchan-ocstory