It's All Your Fault!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Ji Yong POV

A beautiful day off~ We decided to just rest since we’ve already practiced so much and have all our team plays memorized by heart. And Gongchan called me yesterday; everything he says about Sandeul is so cute!!

I went down to eat breakfast, sitting next to Eun Hyun. She’s looked a little weird since the other day. I don’t know if I should ask why though… I looked at her, noticing her eyes taking glances at Changjo and Ricky. She looked back down and continued eating. I think she might like one of them! Wait, I shouldn’t jump to conclusions like that…

“Eun Hyun-ah.” She looked at me. “So…do you have someone you like these days?”

“Jinyoung-ah of course.” She retorted.

“Besides him?”

“Ah…well……no one.” She kept eating. She must like one of those two! My guesses are on Changjo. They’re always bickering and the other day she even went out with him. Kya~ Everyone’s romances are just unfolding in front of my eyes!

Jinyoung came over, sitting next to me. “Morning.” He smiled.

 

“Morning. Hey, I have to talk to you.” I pulled him away from the others. “Did you see Eun Hyun-ah?” He looked back at her.

“What about her?”

“It’s so obvious; I’m sure she likes Changjo-ah.” He thought for a second.

“They’re always fighting, they must be close.”

“And the other day, she went out with him.” He smiled.

“You don’t need to worry about the others problems, just your own.”

“But everyone else is so interesting.” He leaned closer to me. “W-What?” He paused.

“I’m positive that Sandeul likes Gongchan now.”

“Really!?” He nodded with a smile.

“See, everyone is doing well except us.”

“What…? We’re not doing well?” He stepped closer, causing me to back into the wall.

“It’s because you’re like this…” He pouted.

“W-What’s wrong with me?” He sighed.

“You act like you don’t even want to be close to me.”

“T-That’s not it.”

“Then do something.”

“What?”

“I don’t know…just do something.”

“What are you two doing over there~?” Ricky called from the breakfast table.

“Nothing!” I said. Jinyoung took my hand in his, playing with my fingers.

“Nothing? Is that all you want to do with me?” Guilt. Just pure guilt.

“Jinyoung…”

“It doesn’t matter.” He left, taking the stairs back to his room. I…just don’t want to distract you. This tournament is important to all of us, especially you. Don’t think that I dislike you…

 

Jinyoung POV

I sighed, walking back to my room. Why does she keep rejecting me? I fell onto my bed, head on a pillow. She’s my girlfriend now; she should like me enough to do things with me, no? I…want to do so many things together, but I feel like this has turned into a one sided relationship.

My phone rang. “Hey Gongchan…”

“Hm? Why so sad sounding?” I sighed.

“It’s just about Ji Yong… she doesn’t even act like I’m her boyfriend. She doesn’t even want to touch me at all. I pretty much invited her to do so today and she flat out rejected me…”

“Maybe she feels uncomfortable? Were there others around?”

“Well…yeah. But the other day, we were completely alone and she tried to escape the situation! Oh and then, I took her out of a date and made sure to be really cheesy. And I don’t mean like one cheesy line, I mean I was purposely trying to make the situation all cute and I thought most girls liked that, and she even returned my cheesiness, but still…”

“Umm…I think I know why, but I don’t think I should tell you~”

“What is it? She hasn’t had a change of heart has she?” I listened closely even though he didn’t say a thing.

“Actually…she really just doesn’t want to cause any distractions to you. Apparently, you said something the other day that she really took to heart?”

“Did she tell you what it was?” Something she took to heart? That’s sounds like I hurt her by saying something…

“I believe it was- The team captain wouldn’t be so distracted if it weren’t for you. Maybe just the way you phrased it or the tone made her feel like it was her fault that you were distracted?” I guess it does sound a bit mean…I’m sure I said it jokingly, but she shouldn’t act like this either way! “I’m sure this is just her way of caring for you.” I sighed.

“I don’t know…but how are you with Sandeul now? Still awkward?”

“No, I think he’s starting to like me! The other day, I was about to hang up and he practically screamed for me to stay on the line!  He’s just too cute sometimes.” I laughed a little.

“Ji Yong always says that about you two.”

“Really? Are you jealous suddenly~?”

“I’m not jealous…just upset that she won’t accept my affection nor give any to me.”

“I’m sure she’s just trying not to distract you.”

“Well she should stop! It only drives me mad and distracts me more if she rejects me like this!” He chuckled a bit.

“Don’t worry~ If you get to nationals, it won’t matter then. There’ll be nothing to stop distracting you from then~”

“Haha I guess so. Well you better call Sandeul tomorrow whether we win or lose; he was waiting by his phone for hours the last time!”

“Really!? Aigoo, he’s so cute!” Hehe, he sounds so much like Ji Yong right now.

 

Eun Hyun POV

“You should come to our room.” Changjo suggested.

“N-No thanks.” I quickly said, going back to my room. Ji Yong was sulking on her bed and I soon joined her. “What’s with you?” I asked.

“Jinyoung. You?”

“Changjo-ah.” She looked up.

“So I was right then?” I hesitated, but nodded. She smiled. “Why the sudden change of heart?”

“Well even if I don’t show it, I do know that Jinyoung-ah only likes you. He told me to move on the other day and Changjo-ah was there to comfort me. Usually we always just fight and bicker, but I kind of like that; it’s really fun. I’ve never acted like that with Jinyoung-ah; I’m always trying to act like a girl around Jinyoung-ah, but I can be myself with Changjo-ah.” I looked over. Ugh…Ji Yong had such a stupid smile on her face…

“Okay~” This idiot… “Do you need any help with him?”

“No. You go have fun with Jinyoung-ah.” She frowned. “What’s with you? Did you two fight?”

“Not exactly…the other day Jinyoung told me not to distract him, saying that it was my fault that he couldn’t focus on soccer. And that’s a big thing to me; I really want him to focus on it because I know it’s his dream. I’ve been trying not to touch him and things, but now he seems upset because he believes that I don’t like him or something… and I can tell he’s trying to get me to do things with him though. The other day, when we went out, our date was pretty much a failure, but I encouraged him, not wanted to hurt his feelings since he was upset about it, but I think it came across in a really cheesy way…

“How so?”

“Like, I gave him this necklace with our initials which I was going to, but I said things like, it’s ok; it was a fun date for just being with you. I feel horrible for thinking this, but I actually didn’t have that much fun…I just didn’t want to hurt his feelings since he was trying so hard. And then he started being cheesy too…I’m such a bad girlfriend for saying I didn’t like it…

“You DIDN’T like it!?” She nodded. “Why!?!”

“It’s just…Jinyoung isn’t like that naturally…he’s usually confident and just…he’s not a super shy person, but that’s how he was acting. It’s not like him.”

“So you were upset that he wasn’t acting like the Jinyoung-ah you knew?”

“I wasn’t upset…I just disliked it a little. I mean he can be very cute and sweet, and I do love that, but not in such a deliberately planned and corny way.” I sighed.

How can you dislike that…? Why is Ji Yong so stupid…? I mean, any girl would love those kinds of sweet corny things! It would be like a fairytale! Well, I guess Ji Yong must be different from every normal girl if Jinyoung likes her, since I guess I was kind of normal… Whatever…

 

Jinyoung POV

I need to make a plan or something. This is bothering me so much! It’s probably more distracting than if she would just show me affection…

 

Eun Hyun POV

There is something wrong with her; how can she not like corny sweetness!? Whatever, I just shouldn’t care! She left, but I sat around in our room, when a phone started ringing. Isn’t this Ji Yong’s? I answered anyway. “Hello?”

“Is this Eun Hyun-ah? It’s Gongchan speaking.”

“Oh hey. Did you need to talk to Ji Yong-ah? She’s not here right now.”

“Umm, actually, I can talk to you instead. It’s about Jinyoung and Ji Yong-ah. Has Ji Yong-ah been acting weird lately?”

“Like with Jinyoung-ah? Yeah, she’s being an idiot.”

“Like, how?”

“She’s so stupid! She said that when they went on their date the other day, Jinyoung-ah laid out a pretty y date, but she didn’t want to hurt his feelings and started acting all cheesy, but then so did he, and I don’t know what’s wrong with her, but she absolutely HATED it!”

“She HATED the corniness?”

“Yes! There is something wrong with her!”

“Well, did she say why she hated it?”

“Something about how that’s not how Jinyoung-ah really acts. Apparently she likes his natural confidence a lot more and was super upset by his planned corniness.”

“So she knew it was planned then?”

“He planned it? That should make it sweet!”

“So does she not like it when he’s cute?”

“She likes it when he actually means it, not just faking and acting it.”

“I guess that makes sense… He told me he just did it for…never mind. Ok then, wish you luck for tomorrow!”

 

Jinyoung POV

What should I do… I’m such a loser or maybe just a jerk for dying for a kiss…It sounds bad. But I’m a normal guy too! I just want to show affection to my girlfriend and have it returned… My phone rang. I read the caller name, Gongchan again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Jinyoung is starting to get frustrated about Ji Yong's affection~ He's always been pretty doubtful about Ji Yong liking him so, this must make him feel horrible... BUT omo, Eun Hyun likes Changjo!?! Well don't you move on fast...maybe she liked him for a while now? But seriously. Eun Hyun. I feel like you just indirectly sabotaged Ji Yong. Apparently Ji Yong's "I just disliked it a little.= "She HATED it." I'm just...*sigh* smh at you. This is going to be a game of telephone, isn't it?

I wonder what'll happen next- actually something special happens~ Will reveal nothing though. And the tournaments resume- I can also show off my little soccer knowledge again haha. If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^

And look at this adorable photo of Sandeul!! (You better get that reference if you really love him!) Feel the need to show all my adorable B1A4 photos and gifs now haha.

tumblr_m0ni90aSh31qbc0uoo1_500.jpg