Well Aren't You Attractive.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I wonder when they’ll be here…so bored. L.Joe is taking forever to get ready too! Soon I heard a knock on the door and people talking outside. I went to open it.

“JI YONG-AH!!!” I was hug attacked by Niel and Ricky.

“You guys!!” I hugged them back. There were more than just a few of them. “What are all of you doing here!?!” There was Niel, Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, Jinyoung, and CAP. So many…

“We were all sooo bored!” Changjo whined hugging me.

“We all came in the bus, are you ready? I think another one is coming soon.” CAP said.

“Yeah, but L.Joe-ah’s being a girl and taking forever.” I complained.

“L.Joe’s coming??” Ricky asked. I nodded. They all groaned from the wait. L.Joe finally came out, dressed in colorful clothes that made him look really good.

“Finally!!” All the guys cried.

“WAH!! What are you guys doing here!?!” His eyes widened.

“We ARE Ji Yong-ah’s friends~” Niel clung to me. “We should hurry for the bus.” He said pulling me. We left fast, barely making it onto the bus before it left.

 

We got on the bus quickly, Niel dragging me to a seat with him. “You should sit here.” He smiled.

“What!? No! I wanted to sit with her!” Changjo and Ricky both argued with him. During their squabble, I slipped into a seat with Jinyoung.

“So how’s my girl been doing lately?” He smiled.

“That depends are you my appa or umma today?” I asked cutely.

“What are you talking about sweetie? I’m your boyfriend today.” He joked, putting his arm around my shoulder. I blushed at the thought of Jinyoung actually being my boyfriend.

“Jinyoung, don’t touch her so easily~” Chunji removed his arm from the seat behind ours.

“Why? She’s my girlfriend today.” He kissed my cheek. It felt like he stuck a hot coal to my skin. And it wouldn’t fall off.

“Yah stop playing around~” Chunji laughed. I looked over to L.Joe, him and CAP were talking happily and the others were being the little kids they are.

“So how far away is this club from here?” I asked Niel.

“About an hour, we’re almost there.” Soon we got off the bus, walking into busy street. I looked around. Someone took my hand.

“Let’s go.” L.Joe pulled me along. We got to a big building with flashing lights. I’m guessing we’ve reached our destination…

We went in, they had lots of booths for crowds like us to sit in. The dance floor was huge and crowded like I expected. We all crammed into a booth in the shape of a semi-circle with a table in the middle. I was squished in between Jinyoung and L.Joe.

“Ji Yong-ah, are you good at holding your alcohol?” Ricky asked.

“How can you even ask that, we’re underage!!”

“Barely and it’s just a few drinks~ The noonas will buy it for us adorable kids. Have you never drunk before?!”

“…I can hold it ok...” I said, truthfully I have drunk before… You can’t really expect high schoolers not to have drunk illegally in this day and age… They laughed and got some drinks.

 

Narrator POV

The three kids, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo went to get drinks. “Are you really ok with drinking?” Jinyoung asked Ji Yong, doubtful.

“I guess, I’m just average.” She answered back.

“Aren’t you supposed to forbid her from drinking as her Appa?” L.Joe joked.

“Didn’t I tell you, I’m the boyfriend today.” He put his arm back around Ji Yong, smiling. L.Joe had a bit of sadness in his face, or maybe jealously? He was actually sad that Ji Yong didn’t shoo his arm away. The boys came back, handing out glasses and pouring the drinks. They all drank. It was easy to tell you could drink well and who couldn’t just after a few drinks.

As the bottles of alcohol quickly finished, it was really obvious. The kids were already swaying around. Jinyoung was a bit more outgoing. L.Joe and CAP seemed the same. Chunji suddenly got quieter, not wanting to talk. And Ji Yong was just a little tipsy since she didn’t drink too much.

 

“Well let’s dance~!” Niel and Ricky pulled Ji Yong to the dance floor. They danced for a while, until CAP pulled them all back out.

“Niel and Ricky are such kids, already swaying around like this. Ji Yong-ah, you ok?” he asked her.

“Yeah~ I’m going to dance some more~” Ji Yong danced around in the crowd for a while. She saw a familiar person sitting at the bar, drinking more. “Hello~!” She covered his eyes from behind.

“Haha what are you doing~?” Jinyoung laughed. He had drunk even more.

“Just hanging around and you?” she asked, leaning against the bar next to him.

))))))))

“Where did Ji Yong-ah go?” L.Joe looked around the club for her. She seemed a bit tipsy, but L.Joe was still fine so he roamed.

“I’m sure she’s around here somewhere~ Come play with us L.Joe” Changjo pulled him back to the dance floor. L.Joe was still looking around through the people in the crowd.

((((((((

“Just hanging around too.” Jinyoung smiled at Ji Yong. He noticed something. “Have you been wearing that the whole time?” he looked at her skinny jeans and shirt. They made her look really eye-catching, especially with her short hair.

“Yeah. Do they attract you?” She joked. Jinyoung stood up, putting his arms around her waist.

“They do.” He smiled.

-------------------

Oh my~ He put his arms around her waist... What is going to happen between Jinyoung and Ji Yong on this night?? Suggestions are always welcomed.

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so as always~ ^^