Thanks For Leaving!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

“What a rude girl.” Jinyoung said.

“I know right?” I agreed.

“Aw, you two shouldn’t gang up on her like that.” L.Joe tried to be nice.

“You could only say that if she wasn’t like that.” I said. Jinyoung suddenly hugged me.

“You should have stayed to play the game before. Then I wouldn’t have been in that situation.” He said.

“Oh I’m sorry~” I pinched his cheek.

“You should be!” He hugged me tighter. Why is Jinyoung so cute today!?!

“ANYWAY.” L.Joe said loudly.

“What? Jealous?” Jinyoung kept hugging me.

“Yeah right.” L.Joe scoffed.

“Good then.” Jinyoung pecked my cheek. I looked at him; his smile is so dazzling sometimes!! L.Joe got up.

“You two have fun…” he said leaving.

“Wait L.Joe-ah!” I called him back. Jinyoung smiled.

“Even L.Joe gets that I want to be alone with you~” He said kissing my forehead. I blushed at his words. I tried getting up, but he grabbed me back to him.

“J-Jinyoung-ah!” I quickly stuttered out.

“See you’re so much cuter than those other two!” He kissed my cheek again.

“S-Stop it…” I used my hands to keep a distance between us.

“I don’t wanna. We’re all alone today and you’re even in my arms right now! How can you tempt me to no end like this!?!” He hugged me tight, not letting me get away.

“L-Let go.” I resisted. He pressed our foreheads together.

“Why? I like you so much, I just can’t let you leave.” He kept our foreheads touching together. I blushed so hard. Why is this all happening right now!?!

“Sorry Jinyoung-ah!” I smashed my head into his. He released me, rubbing his head. I ran while I could. I bolted outside, needing the cold air to cool my body back down to normal.

 

“YAH! What was that for!?!” Jinyoung came running after me. Gah!! I ran as fast as I could. He wasn’t slow either. I eventually ran out of breathe, stopping. He caught up to me. “Why did you run!?!” he yelled at me.

“I felt like I needed more exercise.” I said sarcastically. He was out of breath too.

“Next time just accept my affection.” He said looking at me. I looked away.

“We should go back now.” I noticed we had run to the other side of the school. As I started to walk, he grabbed my hand.

“Can’t we just stay a while?” he asked.

“Let’s go.” I said. He gave me sad eyes.

“Ji Yong-ah...”

“C-Come on.” We went back to our room. I went up to my bunk.

“You should sleep down here today. Like we used to.” Jinyoung said.

“I-I don’t want to.” I said.

“Why? You used to sleep with me a lot.” He pouted.

“T-That was different…” I looked away.

“What was so different?”

“It was--” he pulled my arm forcefully, pulling me off half of the top bunk.

“Yah!” I yelled, grabbing around his shoulders to stay up.

“Come.” He kept pulling; I had to cling to him not to fall off painfully. “See you came~” He smiled as I stepped down.

“Now I’ll be going back up.”

“No~!” He hugged me. “You can’t go now that you’ve come!”

“Jinyoung-ah!”

“You know I’m stronger and you won’t be able to get back up with me here. Let’s go to sleep now~” He smiled. I know I can’t win…

“…F-Fine…” I got on the bottom bunk. He turned off the light and smiled, lying next to me. “Stop smiling.” I said.

“How can I? Any guy lying next to the girl he likes would smile.” Gah! “Go to sleep now~”

“Goodnight Jinyoung-ah.”

“Goodnight Ji Yong.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, Jinyoung is a bit forceful, but it's cute at the same time. He just wants her to accept his affection~ And did anyone notice a sudden change? Yes, no? If not, I'll tell you in the next chapter ;)

Whoa the comments about the new girls! There is no need to get violent, hoping for punches and murder in the story! I'm sure they won't be TOO bad, but they seem like they're moving in on Jinyoung and L.Joe. Oh God.

And I have no idea why, but for some reason whenever I think about the charcter- Eun Hyun- I imagine Suzy...I have no hatred nor bias towards Suzy- Why is it like this!?! (Don't think I'm a Suzy or Miss A hater- cause I'm not!) Now I'm sure some of your brains will be like Eun Hyun=Suzy.

Feel free to say anything as usual~ ^^ And please check out my other story about Boyfriend if you're bored!! I started re-updating it! ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/239745/can-t-you-care-a-little-romance-youngmin-hyunseong-boyfriend-ocstory