He's A Cutie

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Sandeul pulled me into a building. There were two guys playing basketball. They looked over. “Who is she!?” One came over immediately, smiling. Haha he looked tough, but he had a cute eye smile!

“This is the schools newest student!” Sandeul said happily.

“Really!? You can call me CAP.” What a weird name.

“I’m Ji Yong.” I said smiling back. The other one walked over.

“Nice to meet you Ji Yong, you can call me CNU.” Another weird name, but he seemed really peaceful.

“So a girl actually transferred here. I thought no one would come since the school just became a co-ed one.” CAP said. “Most girls wouldn’t come in the first year is all.” I guess that’s true. Most people would wait to hear the school’s reputation before coming.

“Do you guys want to come find the other guys with us?” Gongchan asked.

“Yeah sure, we were just sitting around.” We all left, going to a different building. There was a huge pool with 3 guys swimming in it.

“You guys! Look who we got~” Sandeul cooed to them. They all looked over. Ah! Chunji was there too!

They came out of the water. I don’t think I should have been focusing on this, but Chunji had a really good physique. The other two were quite toned too… Ah! What am I thinking about! I looked again. I’ll just be a girl for the time being. Oh My God. They are gorgeous, especially covered in water!!

“Hey Ji Yong-ah.” Chunji smiled coolly. “Getting dragged around by these guys huh?”

“Well you abandoned me~” I smiled back. The other two boys came forward.

“Hi, I’m Changjo.” He was cute~

“I’m Niel.” He was cuter~ I feel bad for thinking this, but I love this school already. “So someone actually transferred here? And we all thought no one would.” They laughed.

“You guys want to come help us find everyone else?” Gongchan asked. They agreed, starting to come with us. I stopped them.

“I’m sorry, but…could you guys put on your shirts…” I asked shyly. They all burst into laughter, putting on their clothes. Chunji pinched my cheeks.

“Who knew you were so cute!” I blushed from his touch. We left, Sandeul pulling me to another place. A volleyball court. As we came in someone yelled, “Wah! Who is that!?!” as he ran over. “A girl seriously came!?! That’s so cool! Hi, I’m Ricky!” he said everything quickly.

“Haha don’t scare her~ Ricky’s kind of hyper when he gets excited.” Chunji said. The other boy joggeds over too. He didn’t really look like he would be a volleyball player.

“Nice to meet you! My name’s Baro, you?” he seemed really excited too.

“I’m Ji Yong. Nice to meet you.” I smiled.

“Wah~ She’s so cute~!” Baro said to the other guys.

“We know~” Sandeul replied. “You guys should come with us, we still have to find L.Joe!” He quickly pulled me to another place. How big is this school!?!

 This time it was outside, at a tennis court. As I saw a person practicing, I viewed in amazement. His form was so beautiful, his arm graceful, yet powerful as he hit the ball.

“L.Joe!! Look who we brought!” Niel yelled. He looked over. His face was so cute!!

“Oh~ A girl really came…” He said putting down his racket.

“Yeah! It’s a miracle!!” Baro yelled.

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m L.Joe.” He held his hand out to shake. Wow so…polite?

“I’m Ji Yong.” I shook his hand back. I noticed his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink.

“Ooo~ What’s this?” Ricky said, as everyone noticed his cheeks.

“What?” L.Joe replied.

“Your hot cheeks~” They all cooed.

“Hmm? What are you talking about?” His voice played it off coolly, but his face kept getting pinker. I laughed a little.

“How cute.” I said without thinking. His face immediately turned red.

“Eh!?! She thinks L.Joe is cute! What about the rest of us!?!” Ricky yelled.

“What? You’re all good looking.” I said.

“But who’s cute and who’s y~” Sandeul asked. I punched his arm.

“I’ll tell you another day~” I teased. He was quite cute himself.

“So, who are you rooming with?” Cap asked.

“Jinyoung-ah.” I said. No one said anything.

“You’ll get used to him.” They all said.

“Why do you all say that…”

“Don’t worry, he’s not that bad, it’s just that around strangers he gets a bit cold and mean…and evil...”

“Thanks for the reassurance!” I said sarcastically. They all laughed.

“You can just call us over; we’ll make sure he treats you well.” Baro said.

“Well we should go see him.” I noticed L.Joe’s face was still a little pink. Kekeke. We went back to dorm 2, going into room 2.

“Oh Jinyoung~” Sandeul came in. Jinyoung smiled to him, until he saw us all in the door.

“What are you guys all doing?” he said in an annoyed tone.

“What’s with the cold attitude? Aren’t you just loving your new roomie?” CNU asked. He didn’t reply.

“Well we’re going to take her if you don’t want her!” Baro yelled. He still didn’t say anything, giving off a glare.

“Ok then~ Bye!” Niel yelled. Baro and Ricky grabbed my arms, pulling me back outside.

“Did you see Jinyoung?! His glare is so scary!” Niel said.

“I know! He gets so worked up around strangers!” Ricky and him walked together.

“So could you guys tell me more about the school?” I asked curiously.

“Of course!” We all sat down outside.

“This school is a sports school.” Cap started.

“No duh, genius.” Baro joked.

“There are a variety of different sports you can participate in here. We have basketball, volleyball, soccer, wrestling, track, swimming, tennis which turns into badminton during the winters, and…” he stopped. “…dance…”

“What wrong with dance for you to shudder?” I joked. They all looked so serious.

“Don’t joke about that one.” Chunji said. “It’s a required class and we all have to pair up. Since we have uneven numbers, someone always has to pair up with…Mrs. T…” He winced.

“Is she that bad?” I asked.

“You have no idea.” Then Niel gasped.

“We won’t have to pair with Mrs. T anymore! We have Ji Yong!!” They all perked up.

“You’re right!!” They all hugged each other. But then some of them looked awkward.

“Dnacing with a girl is a bit…” Changjo said quietly.

“Isn’t Mrs. T a girl?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t say that.” CNU said.

“What else happens at this school?” I asked.

“Everyone has to be in at least 3 school teams. Also our classes are mainly sports obviously, but we still have to pass things like math and science.”

“Well you should go to sleep for today; you have to come to class tomorrow!”

-----------

Now that all the background info has been said and done (or written and done) the story can finally start!

If you have any comments, feel free to say (write) them! ^^