Divide The 7 By 2, Ok?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Jinyoung POV

I woke up, looking to my side. Ji Yong was still asleep. I smiled just by looking at her. I think I’m starting to believe that Ji Yong really likes me, a dream can’t be this long! I sat up. Should I wake her up? I looked at her again. Nah~ I got up at the sound of my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Jinyoung! Why haven’t you been picking up your phone!? That’s why I got you one!”

“You called? Oh sorry, I was just having a great time is all~”

“Doing what?”

“Let’s just say I got some good news for you. I’ll tell you when I come home for the next break.” I couldn’t help, but smile to myself.

“Oooo~ Just tell me now, I’m all excited now!”

“No~ So why did you call?”

“Oh yeah. I heard that you are going to compete in the tournament again this year. Are you guys good this time around?”

“We were good last year too…but this year we got two new players and I have faith in them. We all get along and have good teamwork, but the other school we’re joining with…well it’ll take a bit more practice to be playing as a team.”

“Well, I wish you luck. So when is the next break for you guys anyway?”

“About a month or so. Oh and…ah, never mind.” I was thinking about whether I could bring Ji Yong home with me, but then again, she might not want to come with me and if her dad’s home this time, he would probably never let her come with me anyway.

“No, what?”

“Nothing. Well I’ll see you next month then?”

“Well if you get into the nationals, I should be invited to the tournament, right?”

“Maybe if I feel like letting you come~”

“How can you say that to your mother? And I want to know about this good news too! You better get into the tournament this year, ok!? Ok then, bye!” She hung up.

 

Haha mom is still as lively as always. I wanted to tell her about Ji Yong, but then it seems like Ji Yong only kind of likes me… I mean, she does like me, but she doesn’t want to date me…I know I have the commitment, or at least I think I do, but she…I have my doubts.

Is it because she still has feelings for L.Joe? Well I don’t really know about that…she talked about if one of us liked someone else, maybe she was referring to herself? I know I only like her and no one else, so she must still like L.Joe then? I better make sure. I tried so hard just to get Ji Yong to somewhat like me, to lose her now would just be carelessness on my part.

 

Gongchan POV

“L.Joe, stop sulking, it’s creepy.” I said to L.Joe who had been writing in a notebook.

“I’m not sulking.” He replied.

“Then what are you doing? You’ve been writing things down all night, what is it?”

“Nothing you need to know.” He kept writing in his notebook.  I head him mutter “This is the perfect plan.”

“Are you sure? You seem really upset, I just don’t want you to be sad about the whole thing with Ji Yong and Jinyoung.”

“Don’t mention them with the word ‘and.’ It makes them seem like they’re together.”

“Well, they are.”

“No they’re not.”

“Don’t be like this L.Joe. You lost; you can’t change it with denial.”

“Who said it was denial?” He put his notebook down and went to get breakfast.

He’s totally in denial and whatever he’s writing must be bad. I checked to make sure he left the building before I took the notebook, reading its contents. Oh God…

It was a step by step process to break Ji Yong and Jinyoung up. This idiot… I ripped the pages out, hiding them somewhere he couldn’t find them. I know this is wrong, but he’s not doing anything better right now. He should learn to just accept what happened instead of being like this.

 

Ji Yong POV

I woke up. Hmm? Where’d he go? Jinyoung was gone. Well I shouldn’t expect him to stay haha. I got up, going out to get breakfast. I saw L.Joe and almost wanted to just go back to my room without eating. I got some food and sat at a different table. I started eating when he changed tables, sitting across from me.

“You could have sat with me.” He said. I nodded my head as I ate. “So are you happy with Jinyoung now?” I nodded my head. “Do you really like him?” I nodded. “Can you speak?” I nodded. “Then why don’t you?” I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed. “See you later.”

 

L.Joe POV

She totally doesn’t want to talk to me. I went to my room, I wanted to work on my plan. I opened my notebook, seeing that all my pages or work had been ripped out.

“Gongchan.” I said. “Where are they?”

“What?”

“My pages.”

“Just accept their relationship.”

“Where did you put them?”

“L.Joe, you shou--“

“Where are they!?” I yelled.

“Just give it up! You can’t do anything now, just leave them be!”

“No.”

 

Ji Yong POV

“Hey Ji Yong, do you get this problem?” Jinyoung asked me while we did our math homework.

“Yeah sure.” He pulled his chair next to me. “First you take the 2 and then do this.” I explained to him about the problem.

“Ok then. And what about this one?”

“For that one you take the 7 and divide it by… Are you listening?” He was staring at my face.

“Ah…yeah.” He looked back at the paper.

“So you take the 7 and… Pay attention.” He was back to looking at me.

“I was…”

“What did I say to divide the 7 by?” He thought for a second.

“By the 2.” He said confidentially.

“I hadn’t told you yet and the 2 was from the last problem.”

“Well it’s not my fault I’d rather stare at you than the math.”

“Geez…then why’d you ask me to explain it to you?”

“I just wanted to talk to you.” He smiled. “But you were so focused on your homework.” I laughed.

“You could have just told me.”

“But then you would just tell me that you have to finish your work…”

“I would not~ We should take a break anyway.” He smiled wide.

“We should go walk around!” He pulled me out the door. We walked outside for a while; the weather was really nice today, but it was kind of cold.

 

“So~ how was your day?” he asked.

“Good. Yours?”

“Wonderful. I got to spend more time with you.” He smiled as I laughed.

“Are you one of those people who lies and just says cute little things like that?” He scoffed.

“The difference between those people and me is that I really mean it.” I smiled.

“Really?” He smiled, putting his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him.

“Of course~ How could I have a bad day after spending time with the girl I like?”

“How funny, you used to always call me your girlfriend, but know you just say ‘the girl I like.’”

“That’s because you said we weren’t dating…but I could always change back to calling you my girlfriend when you want.” He grinned. “Hmm? What’s that?” He looked to a bunch of crumpled up papers on the ground. “Tch. Littering.” We bent down, un-crumpling it all. “W-What the hell is this…?” I looked at the paper with him.

My plan will work. They’ll be broken up by next week. She’ll come back to me. Step 1…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Yong and Jinyoung and all cute, aren't they~? Jinyoung has doubts about Ji Yong liking him, hope they don't come true! But L.Joe...don't be like that -_- makes me worry about you... Looks like Gongchan is a good guy (must be cause he's a bad one in my other story haha) But Jinyoung and Ji Yong found what seems to be L.Joe's "plan" wonder what it says and what they'll do.